LL JULY STARTERS

Just a quicky tonight. I lost 2.8lbs tonight. Not as much as I wanted and I wont hit my 5 Stone target by Monday, but whose going to squabble over a couple of pound when you have lost sooo close to 5 stone.

Peony, congrats on your 6lbs, that is brilliant hun!! Sam congrats on your losses and the shiny sticker :) You are looking amazing hun and seem so much happier, glad to see a smile on your face again :)

Big kisses

Jez
xx

You are all doing really well! The weeks are flying by ladies!!

Kat xx

Cheers Sam - love your sig pics, really show how great you have done. You are really looking slinky honey. I love it when you pop on to let us know how it's going and show your support - it's a shame the SW board doesn't have similar threads - they are really useful. Oh well, our gain.

Well done on your loss Mel, great attitude too, you are only a few pounds off that 5 stone, to all intents and purposes you are there and Monday will be great. Really good luck to you. Cheers for your congrats Jez and Katalena, you 2 are both great role models, thanks for coming on here and offereing your support, it is appreciated.

Well I had a moment in Next yesterday. I really wanted a top that looked nice with jeans and thought what the hell, I'll see if I can struggle into their 22s now. Well the great news was that I didn't struggle into the 20 top I took in the fitting room, nor the 18 ! was a really affirming experience. I thought the mirror was one of those fibbing ones but it looked nice at home too. Now I know I am not really an 18 on top yet (not crooked thinking I promise) - just the style of the top wasn't particularly fitted - more fitted styles and I am probably a 22-24 still I am taking my victory and feeling proud about it. It has been a long time since I got a size 18 on. (roll on the 16s, 14's etc. etc.)

I have also bought my 15's reward (well house of fraser had an amazing 2 day sale on so I decided to buy it now and keep it for the week or two till I am in the 15's in the cupboard, saving myself a fortune.) I ordered it online so will have to wait a few days anyway, I have been really naughty and treated myself to the most gorgeous Lulu Guiness handbag. My reward was goig to be a ted baker one but when I saw this one I just fell in love. I can't repeat what it cost - but it did have 30% off - and I'm worth it lol.

Right well must dash, have a badminton court booked shortly.

Have a fab weekend everyone, much love.

XXXXXXXX

WooHoo!!!! The time has come!! IM GOING SHOPPING.....pics to follow xxx

Lovely I need to go shopping too need new clothes

Im back from the best shopping trip EVER!!!! I bought some great stuff for work, and for the 1st time I could walk into any shop and know I could get something to fit!! I didnt go anywhere near Evans! I am completely buzzing!!!

I got your ring ring adjusters BL - Sorry I keep forgetting to post them!!

I have put them in an envelope, just need to remember to take them out of the front door - lol

Hi everyone......I DID IT!!!!!!

I weighed myself on my scales, and for the 1st time in about 7 years they started with a 14!!

I have now hit my half way mark!! 5 stone lighter than this time 4 months ago and 5 stone to go. WOOHOO and all in time to go back to work.

(i did weigh 1st thing in the morning on my scales....but it still counts :-b )

Happy happy shopping ladies

I'm really looking forward to the photos.
So many of you are at such an exciting phase of your journey. Isn't it wonderful when the clothes/shopping bug suddenly arrives and you can go into "normal" shops without feeling you've got to justify why you are there or just look at the shoes or jewellery!!
You will probably find like I did that you still sometimes gravitate to the big sizes or Evans out of shher habit.
Just you wait till you get to the little pretty undies - that's the next step - and becoming addicted to shopping. I've made up for 25 years in 10 months........You are right Peony. You are all SO worth it and deserve treatrs - every day. xx

Im having a weird day today. My emotions are all over the place!! There is so much going on I dont know how I should be feeling!!

Sad - I am leaving my baby tomorrow to go back to work
Excited and nervous - About going back to work
Pensive - My 4 yr old has her 1st full day at school tomorrow
HAPPY - I hit my 5 stone loss this morning
Tired - my little one was up all night then the bigger one got up at 6am
Looking Foward to - going out tonight

Im all over the place!! lol

Mel it's no wonder, there is so much big stuff going on in your life. Hang on and enjoy the ride, it is what life is all about. You have achieved so much recently, it is bound to have an impact especially with all the other stuff happening. Great news on hitting your target, that's a great boost. I empathise about tomorrow being your daughter's first day at school - January looms nearer and nearer for me too when mine starts. Have a great day tomorrow - don't be surprised if you are knocked out for a while till everything settles down. Enjoy being able to choose when you go to the loo/have a coffee etc. Best thing about going back after maternity leave lol. You'll soon remember why work is so much easier than looking after little 'uns 24/7 - so nice to get 'you' back a few hours a day and be someone other than mummy - lovely though being a mummy is.

Hi everyone - you are all right, it is joyous being able to go into shops other than Evans. - even if they are still a bit limited for me still at the moment it is all wonderful - I know I will become addicted when I hit target - you lot are a very bad influence lol.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Just a quick check in - only lost a pound this week which I am naturally disappointed with as was hoping to get into the 15's but TOTM did come yesterday and it is a humdinger so not too disheartened as I know I must be retaining water as have remained 100% so hopefully will have a good one next week. Still, managed my 4.5 stone in foundation which I am chuffed about, and ready to start developers tonight.
Love to all, hope yesterday went well Mel. Sam, let me know how it is going at work when you pop by - I went through an experience when I went back which made me feel how you are now - not an identical set of circs but I know where you are coming from. Keep strong. x

Hi Peony

Its just sods law (the timing of your TOTM). WELL DONE for getting to the end of your foundation and 4.5 stone is massive!

My sis only lost 1lb a couple of weeks ago and then lost 4.5 and 5.5 the we after!! and you know better than anyone that it will show next week. You will just have to wait another week before you can get your handbag out!!

Im looking forward to WI tomorrow. One of the girls there has asked if I wanted a load of work suits in a size 16 so that will save me a bit of money when I get down to that size!

I will try to put on the pics soon.

Keep up the good work xx

I lost 2.5lb tonight. More than I expected but still a little frustrated at the 'low' losses. I know they are not really low, but I could really do with a 5lb'er just to keep me happy lol.

Im struggling emotionally today. Im thinking me going back to work has affcted more than I thought it would. I am seriously wondering if there is any way to be able to extend the day by another couple of hours!!

I lost 2.5lb tonight. More than I expected but still a little frustrated at the 'low' losses. I know they are not really low, but I could really do with a 5lb'er just to keep me happy lol.

Im struggling emotionally today. Im thinking me going back to work has affcted more than I thought it would. I am seriously wondering if there is any way to be able to extend the day by another couple of hours!!

Would over 4 pounds a week work for you? :)

Cause that is what your average is..... 4.2 pounds per week is what you have been losing. ;)

Can't do much better then that! :D

Back