LL JULY STARTERS

Well done Sam!!! How are you feeling? To be honest I dont feel much different yet. Have you seen a difference in your clothes?

Hello,
Im a newbie!
I started Last Tuesday!
Im Very Hopeful?
Within the first week did any of you have an "intolerance" towards certains packs?!
Or is it me being my usual hyper-condriact self. (Big word!! )

:) Bex..xx

(also how do i stop all those messages at the top coming up saying you have 100 unread threads? ) Grr. Lol :)

Hi Bex....Good Luck!! Are you past the headache stage yet this time round?

Well done everybody? How are you feeling now Sam? I have my first WI tonight. I seem to have finally snapped out of the haze, after feeling rubbish for the past few days (I couldn't get out of bed all weekend!) Before starting this diet I don't think anyone can appreciate how mentally tough it is. Physically I am coping ok but it's not until you can't eat do you realise that food is everywhere! Anyway enough rambling.. feeling much more positive today.
xxx

Sam - woohoo well done that is amazing in a week and a half! I don't go to pop ins as my group is Tuesday and I only have the option of going on a Thursday (too soon after meeting) or Monday (meeting next day so what would be the point). I would if I could go more in the middle of the week tho.

Bexta - Lovely to meet you. I hope you are able to stay with us this time round. I had the most debilitating headaches week one, I couldn't believe how bad they were. Had stopped by the end of the week and felt superb after that. Keep at it, it will be worth it. I have had pretty bad 'intolerance' to the packs - this has been settling down. At one point I was running to the loo at 3 am every night. It just happens occasionally now - I think it takes a while for our bodies to settle into the change of food going in.

Bex - I know what you mean, I really found the first week tough. I know that hazy feeling - when it lifted I couldn't stop charging about everywhere as I felt so good by comparison and the ketosis gave me such a kick of energy.

Well wish me luck tonight girls - 3rd weigh in at 8. Will update tomorrow.

xxxxx

hi bex t

welcome to july starters not sure about the unread thing sorry.We now have 2 bex on here.
Bex999 good luck for tonight hope its a big one for you.I am feeling ok thank you. Husbands off of work for a week which is great we are going swimming today then going to see harry potter my little girl is only just 4 but she loves it still scares me and i,m 30.I have been alittle disapointed at the slow weight loss this week we always want more i just keep comparing my slimming world weekly losses i ate big on that plan but i know with this plan i am re educating my emotions and learning why food played such a major role in my life and changing it i must add mitt you can see why this plan works for so many you don,t get a choice in what to eat and that's were i think other diet plans fail because we just have to much choice and we make the wrong choices because we can,t resist so for me at this moment in time i have to stick to this because i know i am weak when it comes to conventional diet plans like ww / slimmingworld it starts off all good and after a while you just feel like you have been there forever also i find with slimming clubs all you do is talk about food and make foods and bring it in to try.I have an addiction you would,nt see an AA meeting bring in alcohol to try while trying to stop drinking ?.sorry for going on all just having one of those days today a thinking day lol.

x x x sam x x x

Hi everyone lost 7lbs tonigh which I am very pleased about, I've never lost this much in one week on any diet (and believe me I've tried them all!). We did goal setting tonight, I expect most of you have already done it but I found it very useful. Much better than sw where you get a slightly patronising round of applause for losing 1/2 a lb. I hope everyone is feeling good.
Becky
xxx

Hi girls - I have my 2nd Official weigh in tonight, and my 1st counciling session. Im really looking forward to it (although i dont know how much of that is because I get about 2 hrs break from the kids lol).

I hope everyone is feeling okay, lets get another day done!!!

week 3: 5lb off.
Why was I dissapointed with that? Imagine if I had lost that much on a WW week I'd be in my element. Made mistake of using own scales (still haven't got rid) and they were 7lb - I believed it as till this week they'd been weighing heavier than the LL ones. How does that work then? I need to have a talk to myself as I know I am being silly and I know 5lb is brilliant.

Hope you are all doing OK. Well done on your loss Bex - great start. Enjoy your meeting tonight Mel.
Love to everyone.
x

Hey Peony - 5 lb for week 3 is brilliant!!! It will slow down now, maybe to even 2 to 3 lb a week. Look at it over 3 weeks you have lost 1 and half STONES!!!!!! Thats amazing!!!

3lbs a week is still better than a ww or slimming world diet!! Especially as its guarenteed.

I dont know if you are like me, but I always used to say to myself, 'if i had stuck to the diet, then i would have been thin by now losing 2 lb a week'. Well now you ARE sticking to it and doing GREAT!

WELL DONE xxxx

Bex999
well done on your 7lb loss amazing keep going strong x

Mel
good luck for tonight let us know how it went. x

Peony
yep you need a little chat with your self lady 5lbs is an amazing loss we all ways want more i understand lol all you have to do is look at your total in 3 weeks it's fantastic.

love to all keep going strong you can do it.

x x x sam x x x

I weighed in yesterday, The woman told me I had lost 1.3 lbs since sunday, which i was pretty disappointed with. Until the LLC reminded me that we will be losing about 3 lb a week, and it has only been 3 days since I last weighed, so I was happy again!

THEN, when I got home, I did the conversion on my phone, and it said I had lost under a pound. I was then depressed again!!! WHY DO THEY WEIGH IN KG's??? It confuses me ;-)

Mel i am a fine one to talk when i say dont let yourself get upset about it as i only lost 3lbs this week i am not happy i really wanted my stone but at least the numbers are going down i have to look at the bigger picture 12lbs in 2 weeks when you look at it like that it,s pretty good.Aiming for my 2lbs next week wanting 10 lol.Time is going fast but i have to say the second week has been my worst.

best of luck every one.

x x x sam x x x

I had a really bad day today. I really wanted pizza. I cooked one for my little girl and then craved it so bad i wanted to cry!! It is my time of the month too, so i guess i would crave crap normally. It has been the hardest day so far.....so im going to bed and hope to wake all positive in the morning!!

Hi Melarnz I hope you are feeling better now, I've been feeling like that recently too! I get really annoyed if I see someone eating something really nice!
Sam - Well done! 12lbs in two weeks is really good, and it could just be water and you might lose big next week. I'm finding the second week really hard as well so I hope we can all encourage each other. I know it will all be worth it! I hope evryone has a good weekend and think positive thoughts
Becky
xxx

Hi Girlies - I hope you are all having fab weekends. How are you all doing?

I am having a really bad time i am soooo fed up i am sticking to it and not seeing great results and others are eatting and losing 6lbs i am feeling so angry at the moment about it all and the headaches are bad and i just want to sleep.All the excitement worn off now i thought it was ment to get better after the first week this is my 3rd and it,s the worst so far i have had my head in & out of the fridge it,s been real bad i have been getting myself so upset over it all today i have come near giving it in but there is that stronger not a quiter side in me that keeps saying carry on. 5 mins ago i came so close to having a jacket potatoe with tuna cheese and salad and a fruit salad for after but then in a second i just turned to my pack ripped it open and wizzed it up and drank it i know i am not hungry it is all emotional some one in my group said if you can't stop eatting for 14 weeks then your a weak person i totaly dissagree and i hate it when people say things like that because we are there to get help for this and if some one in that group has lasped then they will be then going home thinking that they are weak and it's likely to send them to the nearest takeaway and make them feel even worse wish people would just think alittle before thay say things like that.Oh well at least i have this site to come and say how i feel don't know what i would have done with out it so who ever started this site A great big thank you it has kept me going and not forgetting every one who has replyed to my messages and given me support over the last 3 weeks.

big hugs x x x sam x x x

Hey Girlies

You are all doing so well, be really proud of yourselves. Week 3 was hard for me too, the initial rush of starting the diet wears off and it all starts to become routine in a way. Do not get disheartened and really do not go for the food, the guilt cycle just makes it worse. The diet really is worth sticking with because it works :) Your losses just prove that :)

Have a super strong skinny weekend!!!

Jez
xx

Hey Sam

You are really having a rough day arnt you, poor love!!!

Firstly, WELL DONE for sticking to it and not giving in to tempation. I cant beleive there are people in your group who are eating already.....my guess is they are not going to be the ones that succeed. They may be boasting now about big weight losses and eating, but see where they are in a few months time!! If they cant do 3 weeks, chances are they wont carry on and do maintainance.

You should be soooo proud of yourself. 12lb is a massive weight loss in 3 weeks, if you are getting bored, why dont you try some of the receipes that are on here. I know it is the same ingrediants, but different textures may help!

Keep going Sam, what goes around comes around, you will be rewarded for sticking to it xxxxxx

Back