LL JULY STARTERS

hi mel

i have felt empty to but not hungry.I have to cook for my little girl to but as the days go on it dose become easyer and i am sure the others will tell you that in time you won't even think about the left overs you will just get on with life.I am shocked at myself and how i have got on with it this week so it shows we might doubt ourselfs but we are stronger than we think and any think you want can be achived your doing so well stick with it.

x x x sam x x x;)

Yep, it's all those little habits that we're taking a break from. I have kids too and they love baking... I lived through a garage cake sale without tasting any of the enormous amount of mixtures or final products. Was VERY proud of myself. We raised over £200 and my OH took all the leftovers to his work to sell there.

Good luck at next weigh in and treat yourself - have a bath, paint yor toenails, buy a CD! Well done.

hi soon to be slinky welcome to the july thread and well done to you a massive 15lb loss you must have been over the moon.
i get my wk 1 weigh in on thursday hope its a big one come back and let us know how you do ? Good luck

x x x sam x x x

:D Wahoo, week 2 and have lost 5lbs, which I am delighted with as it is TOTM (boo) and on my scales it looked like being a lot less.
Have worked really hard and exercised every day (haven't exercised in over 2 years!) so am delighted it has paid off. Am raring to go for week 3!

Good luck to all the other July starters - hope you have a good loss this week.

x

Well done peony thats a great loss 1st 2lbs in 2 weeks amazing it's great your so excited and motivated.I do weigh myself at home to but in time it's a habit i hope to break because it can determine our mood.In the first 3 days i was dropping 2lbs aday since monday i have only droped 1lb but i am not letting myself get disheartened because my weigh in day in tomorrow night.

x x x sam x x x

Hi Sam
I'm like you with the home scales. I think I might need to get OH to hide them or send them up to his parents while I am doing this as all they do is demotivate me when I use them - even if I allow for a difference the LL scales always show a bigger loss. Whilst they are in the bathroom though I just can't resist!

Good luck for tomorrow, I am sure you will do great.

xxx

So I'm half way through my first day and it's going ok. No headaches or anything else... yet! I had the vanilla shake for breakfast and now having the chicken soup. How does everyone else cook their soup? My LLC didn't really explain much. Thank you for the message Sam, I can't seem to reply - it says that I don't have those 'privilages', not sure how it works yet.

Hey Bex
With my soup I boil a kettle, measure 200ml boiled water into a jug, empty in th epack contents and use a hand held stick blender to whizz it up.
Keep up the good work, before you know it it will be your first weigh in and you will be rewarded for your hard work.
x

Thanks Peony. I made my breakfast shake by just using the shaker and a spoon. Needless to say after that experience I have popped out on my lunchbreak to buy a hand held blender lol!

Well doen ladies - you are all doing great!

Bex which class do you go to?

Kat xx

Hi Kat,
I go to the one in Chetenham, it only started last night. I'm off the cinema tonight. Good because I've got my mind on something else and it' given me something to look forward to but bad because of the obvious temptations! Just had another vanilla shake with lots of ice and coffee so that should keep me going! How is everybody else doing?
xxx

Well good luck with it Bex. Enjoy the cinema - I have been a few times since I started. I just don't think about what they sell. I just enjoy the movie :) What are going to see?

Kat xx

Enjoy the movie bex.Peony i tried that asking my husband to hide the scales but i have a great nose for were he hides them and they go stright back under my bed on my side.I have been really down today wanted to eat really badly but i never i have nearly broke my arm patting my self on the back but i cant help feeling proud of myself for every day i make.I have been in alot of pain in my right foot that started with cramp in the night 4 days ago now i cant put much weight on it havent had a fall or twisted it also last night my musles in my left arm were hurting and frobing last night just woundering if its got any think to do with diet ? a trip to the doctors i think tomorrow.Any way be good peeps.

x x x sam x x x

Sam, I can't seem to reply - it says that I don't have those 'privilages', not sure how it works yet.

Bex - you need 50 posts to get access. Try posting to the games threads and you'lll soon get the number up.

Well done on starting LL - most people find days 3-5 the worst so make sure you keep yourself occupied.

Soup - I just add boiling water to a bowl with the powder in it and stir with a little hand whisk or fork. The veg soup dissolves very easily, the others a bit more lumpy at times. xx

I have been in alot of pain in my right foot that started with cramp in the night 4 days ago now i cant put much weight on it havent had a fall or twisted it also last night my musles in my left arm were hurting and frobing last night just woundering if its got any think to do with diet ? a trip to the doctors i think tomorrow.Any way be good peeps.

x x x sam x x x

Yes - do go to the doctors. I've never heard of anyone with those symptoms on the diet. Hope it improves quickly.

Hi ladies

pains not to bad this morning. I have my daughters leavers concert at her pre school my little girl is going to big school better take the tissues i cried at the christmas concert when she was dressed as a snow flake.If i can see doctor i will or might see nurse she is soooo nice hate my doctor his a real pain not nice at all.Oh well only hours now from weigh in.Let you all know later howi get on.

x x x sam x x x

I went to go and watch Harry Potter which kept me occupied for 3 hours! Thanks for the soup advice. I am feeling quite hungry today but I just come on here during lunch or when my OH is eating and it soon passes. Even after only a day I am realising how much I ate subconciously. I work above a deli and would often pick throughout the day and it's only now I can't have anything that I realise how much of a habit it had become.
Sam - I work in a health food shop and I know that some people experience cramps because of a lack of salt. This reaction may because of a rapid decrease in salt/increase in water but it prob is best to check with the doctor!
xx

Good luck tonight Sam.

Your daughter must be starting school in September Sam - mine is January but yesterday they had 'graduation' for the ones leaving nursery like your daughter for a september start. I am going to be in pieces at her leaving - she has been there since 6 months I can't believe she is almost at school - I am sure you are the same. She was a snowflake at Christmas too and I was in floods then lol!

Have you a walk in centre near you? Mine is brilliant (takes me 3 weeks to get an appt. for my doctor!)

Bex that's interesting about the salt. It makes sense doesn't it that if you suddenly drink a lot of water it may affect your electrolyte balance. As you say still best to check it out.

X

Hi ladies

I have done 9lbs wk 1 very happy with that never got to go and see doctor but what you say bex is what i think it is if it carrys on then i will have to go first thing monday.
group was good tonight did any ones counsellor do the lemon test ? it was really good.I am really pleased with the ladies in my group they are a really nice bunch and Nicky the counsellor is really good she is so up beat.Feeling ready for week 2 omg did i say week 2 did i really make it through week 1 lol. Well i am raising my glass of water to you ladies & gents and i say go forth and shrink night night.

x x x sam x x x

Back