London Meet, 7th - 8th March 2008 - Anyone Interested?

Remember that Easter is March - Good Friday is 21st I think, so that's probably not a good weekend!

JJJ, even if a few pull out it's never a big deal. The Liverpool meet was small but intimate - sometimes it's better because you get a chance to chat more!

Thats true Sarah, hadn't thought of it that way. Hmmm, any ideas of dates? Any preferences? Any ideas of where to go?

7th/8th is best for me, following weekend is my birthday so not gonna make it!

Count me in!

Jo
Maggie
Sam (maybe)
Sarah (maybe)
KittyKat

Amber
Saffron
Chika
LollyPop
Davina
Mochaj (maybe)
Lighterlady
gdollery (maybe)
Mrs D (maybe)
Mrs Roch
Dobbie
Blue_grapefruit

that date is okay with me too. Any ideas of venues?

7th-8th March ...date set.....now need venue.....ideas please

Jo
Maggie
Sam (maybe)
Sarah (maybe)
KittyKat
Amber

Saffron
Chika
LollyPop
Davina
Mochaj (maybe)
Lighterlady
gdollery (maybe)
Mrs D (maybe)
Mrs Roch
Dobbie
Blue_grapefruit

i'll have a search on the internet for some places.....i know london pretty well coz i lived there for 6 years but haven't been there for a night out for ages
xx

Good idea Jo....maybe somewhere we can meet for a drink and natter and maybe go on to somewhere else if people want to.

I think the idea would be for anyone that is travelling and wants to stay in London friday night. We would then meet up on Sat around lunch time and have the afternoon together...anyone that would like to continue on to a bar or such like can do so for the evening.

Any other suggestions would be welcome...

I don't know if it's any help or not but I think when the DH lot had London Meets they met at Henry's Bar just off Picadilly Circus.
Don't know if it's still there but just a thought!

7/8 march is fine for me any more ideas on venue ??

7th-8th March is fab for me .... i'll be a defo for that weekend!! Can you please change me from a maybe :)

Sussex - you'd better come hun!!

Jo
Maggie
Sam (maybe)
Sarah (maybe)
KittyKat
Amber
Saffron

Chika
LollyPop
Davina
Mochaj (maybe)
Lighterlady
gdollery (maybe)
Mrs D (maybe)
Mrs Roch
Dobbie
Blue_grapefruit

Had a look at some sites last nite but haven't found anything yet! Henrys Bar looks nice and it is central so maybe there? Anyone else got any ideas? Somewhere around the covent garden, strand, picadilly, leicester square is probably best and its central and most people know their way around there!

If anyone needs to stay the night i used to stay in a hotel just off picadilly circus that was basic but clean and friendly with very reasonable rates. Can't remember the name but I'll find it later.

BUMP!

Back