London Meet, 7th - 8th March 2008 - Anyone Interested?

Hi Jo, can you change the title of this thread to now include the dates....I can't do it. Think it has to be done buy the person that started it.
Henry's sounds good to me...

I cant seem to work out how to change the title Maggie!:help2:

I would be interested in the meet, i only live in Herts no that far away it'll depend on whether i'm working or not. It'll be lovely to actually the people in person that we have been speaking to, i'm down as a maybe....xxx

Jo
Maggie
Sam (maybe)
Sarah (maybe)
KittyKat
Amber
Saffron
Chika

LollyPop
Davina
Mochaj (maybe)
Lighterlady
gdollery (maybe)
Mrs D (maybe)
Mrs Roch
Dobbie
Blue_grapefruit

Fuzzys angel (maybe)

Depending on where and when I would love to make a weekend of it.

Jo
Maggie
Sam (maybe)
Sarah (maybe)
KittyKat
Amber
Saffron
Chika
LollyPop

Davina
Mochaj (maybe)
Lighterlady
gdollery (maybe)
Mrs D (maybe)
Mrs Roch
Dobbie
Blue_grapefruit

Fuzzys angel (maybe)
Sazzy34 hopefully

Hi guys

I've changed the thread title for you. Do you want me to move it to the Meetings and Events forum as well so people who aren't just using CD will see it as well?

Oh .. and put me down as a 'possible' too :)

I'd love to meet you all but could only come for lunch on Saturday as travelling oop North in the evening. But if that is okay put me down too!

Georgie
x

Jo
Maggie
Sam (maybe)
Sarah (maybe)
KittyKat
Amber
Saffron
Chika
LollyPop
Davina

Mochaj (maybe)
Lighterlady
gdollery (maybe)
Mrs D (maybe)
Mrs Roch
Dobbie
Blue_grapefruit

Fuzzys angel (maybe)
Sazzy34 hopefully
Summersky
Porgeous

Jo
Maggie
Sam (maybe)
Sarah (maybe)
KittyKat
Amber
Saffron
Chika
LollyPop
Davina
Mochaj (maybe)

Lighterlady
gdollery (maybe)
Mrs D (maybe)
Mrs Roch
Dobbie
Blue_grapefruit

Fuzzys angel (maybe)
Sazzy34 hopefully
Summersky
Porgeous
Kandy (maybe)

im up for this :) as i live in london

Hi....

OK, I admit i havent read this whole thread!! But I'd up for a meet... I'm in London so can u put me as a maybe :)

One thing... someone mentioned lunch... errrm.... are u all on food again now?! I ain't! OK Maybe count me out! :rolleyes:

Hi....

OK, I admit i havent read this whole thread!! But I'd up for a meet... I'm in London so can u put me as a maybe :)

One thing... someone mentioned lunch... errrm.... are u all on food again now?! I ain't! OK Maybe count me out! :rolleyes:

I think that you probably find a mixture of people. The first meet I went to was Newcastle last year and I only had packs and water the whole weekend when others around me were eating.

Usually the structure has been a meet up with coffee etc about 3pm and lots of chatting etc. People then do there own thing for a bit (eat dinner, make up a pack etc) before getting back together for a night on the tiles.

You can participate as much or as little as you want - these things are usually just laid back and just a way to get to know the people from here that you have never had a chance to meet.

Do we have a venue yet ??

Jo
Maggie
Sam (maybe)
Sarah (maybe)
KittyKat
Amber
Saffron
Chika
LollyPop
Davina
Mochaj (maybe)