London Meet, 7th - 8th March 2008 - Anyone Interested?

Bump - who else? :)

Is anyone else hoping to get along to Henry's Bar (next to Green Park tube station) on Saturday?

Let's get the numbers up as it would be great to see as many there as possible. Shall we say 1.00 pm onwards? :D

i wanna come but it's going to be difficult for me to get to green park on me own- nervous about tube travelling

is my partner allowed to come with me and then just take our toddler over the park whilst i am in the bar?

is that an option?

i thought it would be an evening thing

Sian xx

i wanna come but it's going to be difficult for me to get to green park on me own- nervous about tube travelling

is my partner allowed to come with me and then just take our toddler over the park whilst i am in the bar?

is that an option?

i thought it would be an evening thing

Sian xx

Of course! The more the merrier! I'm working Saturday morning so may not get there myself until about 2.00 ish at the earliest (assuming it's still going ahead that is? :confused:). I won't be able to stay too late - but should have a couple of hours or so at least.

I would still like to get together with anyone who's interested at Henry's Bar on Saturday (8th March) - but could we make it a little later in the day instead of early afternoon?

I know Dancing can make it around 5.00 - 6.00 pm and I could get there for around 3.00 - 4.00 pm and stay until about 6.00 -7.00 pm as I'm going out afterwards.

Does that suit any of you guys? :)

I can do anytime.and Sian where in SE london are you cause I'm SE too and maybe we could travel together?We could also walk from Victoria or Charing Cross if you don't do tubes

Me and OH might pop along around 3pm, cos we're having lunch near there!

I can do anytime.and Sian where in SE london are you cause I'm SE too and maybe we could travel together?We could also walk from Victoria or Charing Cross if you don't do tubes

heya

i live in Catford/Bellingham if that's any good

later in the day is better for me :D

Sian xx

Hiya all,
I would love to come on saturday but might have to bring my girl with me (she's 10) - would that be ok if I can't get a sitter?
Would love to meet you all. Any time will be ok for me as long as I'm not sitting on my lonesome!lol
Could get up there for about 3pm or 4pm????? I will be leaving from Crystal Palace Station if anyone else is over my neck of the woods and wants to travel up together. Please pm me or hotmail me - [email protected]
How about a list of who's gonna try to come? I'll start it......

IWILLSUCCEED! (AKA Tansy):)

Sian744 AKA Sian :p

Sian xx

Me and OH might pop along around 3pm, cos we're having lunch near there!

That would be great Dom! I expect to be there around 3.00 pm too so looking forward to seeing you if you can make it :)

Back