London Meet, 7th - 8th March 2008 - Anyone Interested?

can i just doublecheck

is the time for meeting 3pm now... sorry for the confusion

Sian xx

can i just doublecheck

is the time for meeting 3pm now... sorry for the confusion

Sian xx

Yes, let's meet at Henry's at 3.00 pm. If anyone wants to get there later I won't need to leave until around 7.00 pm at the latest.

Susan, you are coming too aren't you? :)

sorry I can't make the afternoon - I thought it was sat night. Hope you have a great time :)

OK I'll PM you tomorrow once I've checked train times etc

my other half says he will travel with me now with our toddler and take him over to Green park.....would you still like to travel together? i don't mind :)

Sian xx

Its Ok Sian I'll meeet you there as I have something I need to collect from Harrods first

i am still coming..... change of plan again cant get babysitter for 10yr old- he is autistic so will be coming on my own now

sorry for mucking everyone around

where do we meet in Henrys bar? i havent met any of you before and a bit nervous. :eek:

Sian xx

ps i will aim to get there for 4 unless anything changes

i am still coming..... change of plan again cant get babysitter for 10yr old- he is autistic so will be coming on my own now

sorry for mucking everyone around

where do we meet in Henrys bar? i havent met any of you before and a bit nervous. :eek:

Sian xx

ps i will aim to get there for 4 unless anything changes

I'll be there about the same time, Sian. With any luck we should be able to get a table towards the back of the bar. My photo is recent so hopefully you'll be able to recognise me - but also PM me with your number if you want so I can contact you.

See you tomorrow xx

hiya planning to get there between 3 and 4:D

Hiya guys,
I am so very sorry that I haven't made the meet today. I have been flat on my back and in immense pain. took some painkillers that zonked me out and have only just had the chance to leave this message.
Hope it went well and that you aren't too peed off with me - if I could have got there i would have and I was so looking forward to meeting you all.
Apologies again
Tansyx

Hi Tansy

So sorry you couldn't make it and I hope you feel better very soon.

We were a small and select bunch at Henry's yesterday but it was still a lovely afternoon getting to know some fab girls (and one guy :)).

We must do it again sometime soon!

xxxx

Back