Looking for a buddy

@Caroline1980 sounds like it’s going really well! Well done ☺️ And to your husband!

Im down another 3lbs so I’ve lost 2 stone now, in seven weeks, really pleased x
Woohoo! Massive congrats @Zeus☺️ your totally rocking this! Well done!

My work has a meal or planned for Thursday afternoon and I am bricking it! Everything has carbs! 😱

Woohoo! Massive congrats @Zeus☺️ your totally rocking this! Well done!

My work has a meal or planned for Thursday afternoon and I am bricking it! Everything has carbs! 😱
Hi @Larissa have you seen the menu and know what you’re going to have? How annoying there is nothing low carb! Is there anything you could ask them to adapt ie no bread or fries?

Try and enjoy being out, you’re not going to gain back loads from one meal, you could perhaps have one less pack that day to make up for the extra calories and have lots of water before or a slender sip so you’re not hungry? X

Hi @Larissa have you seen the menu and know what you’re going to have? How annoying there is nothing low carb! Is there anything you could ask them to adapt ie no bread or fries?

Try and enjoy being out, you’re not going to gain back loads from one meal, you could perhaps have one less pack that day to make up for the extra calories and have lots of water before or a slender sip so you’re not hungry? X
They are all really great ideas! Thank you for the boost! It's so powerful knowing that there is someone right there alongside me. How are things going for you? I have 8 weeks left but am really happy with progress thus far. Everyday my colleagues bring in cake and doughnuts and I've not touched one. I think I'm going to be relaxed about Thursday and just enjoy!

I know you're going until it's gone, aren't you? I'll probably be back on after my holiday. My body feels great without carbs.

They are all really great ideas! Thank you for the boost! It's so powerful knowing that there is someone right there alongside me. How are things going for you? I have 8 weeks left but am really happy with progress thus far. Everyday my colleagues bring in cake and doughnuts and I've not touched one. I think I'm going to be relaxed about Thursday and just enjoy!

I know you're going until it's gone, aren't you? I'll probably be back on after my holiday. My body feels great without carbs.
Glad they helped and I really hope you have a great evening tomorrow ☺️ Let us know how it goes! And definitely DONT weigh yourself the morning after, give it a few days. You’re doing so well not eating the cakes and donuts!

Im still going strong! I think we are both on week 8 now, I want to try and do another 10 weeks and then see where I am. I’m worried about when we can go out more, how hard that will be and if it’s sustainable eating like this while having more of a ‘normal’ life. So I’m going to try and do as well as I can while I’m at home! I barely even think about it anymore, which is so nice. X

Glad they helped and I really hope you have a great evening tomorrow ☺️ Let us know how it goes! And definitely DONT weigh yourself the morning after, give it a few days. You’re doing so well not eating the cakes and donuts!

Im still going strong! I think we are both on week 8 now, I want to try and do another 10 weeks and then see where I am. I’m worried about when we can go out more, how hard that will be and if it’s sustainable eating like this while having more of a ‘normal’ life. So I’m going to try and do as well as I can while I’m at home! I barely even think about it anymore, which is so nice. X
I weighed early this week, usually weigh on a Friday and I had a 2.6lb loss. Total 8 week loss is now at 24.4lbs. Doesn't even feel real! Went clothes shopping last week and got size 14's and they were all too big. Went again last night and got 12's. They fit! I was in a 22 and they were painfully tight once upon a time.

You're doing awesome @Zeus☺️ I have 8 weeks until the holiday so I'm not looking to smash the losses, try to eat properly again now, slowly! Going away this weekend and taking product but going to have a meal a day now.

Well done @Zeus☺️ - a lovely 2lbs shed and a very nIce 12.15% of yr starting weight gone.

And @Larissa - 2.6lb making 24.4lbs n just 2 months. That Is real!!! You'll be well over 20% of yr starting weIght gone thIs month.

Well done both of you!

Another 2lb gone for me this week 🥳🥳🥳
Well done @Zeus☺️ fair play, you are properly smashing this! How did last weekends weigh in go? I got back on Wednesday last week and was insatiable. Back on it yesterday. The scales showed an 8lb gain for the week that I was away but I'm not disheartened. Sticking to plan in the day and having 3 products then I am having some food before bed, helps me to sleep and aiming not to go over 200 cals. Hopefully I'll see it settle again this week. Not 100% in the right head space to do 4 products ATM. I need some food but I've not been to McDonalds!!

Thank you @AliGal it's too easy to loose sight of how far I've come and like you rightly said, it was a huge achievement and I'll get back there 🙂 How are you getting on?

You're all doing great everyone! I am still here plodding along. I've now lost a stone, but struggled the last two weeks. Was very much off plan with the holidays over the Bank Holiday weekend and struggled to get back into it. I'm back in it 100% today. But I have my covid jab tomorrow so worried about being too hungry and lightheaded with that.

You're all doing great everyone! I am still here plodding along. I've now lost a stone, but struggled the last two weeks. Was very much off plan with the holidays over the Bank Holiday weekend and struggled to get back into it. I'm back in it 100% today. But I have my covid jab tomorrow so worried about being too hungry and lightheaded with that.
Hi @Caroline1980 , sorry I’ve only just seen your post, I had worried about the same thing but was fine. Really hope you are too! X

Well done @Zeus☺️ fair play, you are properly smashing this! How did last weekends weigh in go? I got back on Wednesday last week and was insatiable. Back on it yesterday. The scales showed an 8lb gain for the week that I was away but I'm not disheartened. Sticking to plan in the day and having 3 products then I am having some food before bed, helps me to sleep and aiming not to go over 200 cals. Hopefully I'll see it settle again this week. Not 100% in the right head space to do 4 products ATM. I need some food but I've not been to McDonalds!!

Thank you @AliGal it's too easy to loose sight of how far I've come and like you rightly said, it was a huge achievement and I'll get back there 🙂 How are you getting on?
Welcome back, hope you had a lovely holiday! Was it amazing eating again?! 😂
Last weekend was 1lb done so 31lb total now woohoo! I’ve been having 3 products and one meal the whole time so I’m sure you’ll do well.
I’m back to gym classes next week, excited to do those (and eat a bit more too!) x

I’ve done an epic clear out of my wardrobe today. So much to eBay and charity shop! I’ve treated myself to some new bits too, had to send some back... for being too big 😱 weigh day tomorrow 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 hope you’re all doing well x

That's exciting- getting rid of old clothes and welcoming in the new. Good luck for the weigh in.

Thank you for all your encouragement @AliGal
I’m 3lb down this week which is great! Looking forward to getting into the 14s soon.

Next week I’ve lots of gym classes, it’ll be interesting to see what that does. It gives me more calories to play with, which is great!

how’s everyone doing?

Great result. Bravo!

Hi there I am due to start in the next few days. I have hit a bit of an all time low in self esteem and need to dig myself out of this ditch(!) have ordered a months worth this evening and plan to start it later this week. If anyone wants a buddy/ if I could join you that would be lovely but if not no problem!

Hi there I am due to start in the next few days. I have hit a bit of an all time low in self esteem and need to dig myself out of this ditch(!) have ordered a months worth this evening and plan to start it later this week. If anyone wants a buddy/ if I could join you that would be lovely but if not no problem!
Good luck hope the start went well! I was just shy of your start weight and have similar end goal. In 6 weeks I’m 2 at down and it’s such a difference stick with these plans and you will be a new you in a few months!!

Good luck hope the start went well! I was just shy of your start weight and have similar end goal. In 6 weeks I’m 2 at down and it’s such a difference stick with these plans and you will be a new you in a few months!!
Thank you it finally arrived yesterday so am planning on starting on Sunday the 13.5.21 to avoid the ‘start on monday’
Mentality! Well done on your weight loss that is fantastic!!

Back