Looking for a CDC in Canary Wharf/City

The Minx

Can anyone help? Is there a CDC who covers Canary Wharf where I seem to spend most of my life chained to a desk?

Have been going to a local CDC but takes ages to get to her and I don't find her very inspiring - I seem to know more than she does about Cambridge - all gleaned from this fabulous site I hasten to add!

Any suggestions gratefully received. Tried searching the Cambridge site but nothing doing.

The Minx
(Not feeling very minxy at the moment - neeeed a CDC urgently!)

Have you tried the website or phoned the free phone number 0800 161412?

CDC

Thanks Lesly I will give Trixie a call.

Didn't quite get the touting for business comment. I asked a question I thought was relevant to this site - didn't mean to cause offence!

To be honest, if a CDC takes the time to use the forum and give free advice I don't have a problem if they do 'tout' - in a non-aggressive manner. I would prefer to speak to someone who is recommended by this site as I have been a lurker for over a year and have found it invaluable.

Minx

My comment wasn't meant to affend anyone, I just remember reading somewhere that we must not use forum to get customers. Thought I'd meation it cause wouldn't want a fellow CDC to get into trouble.

CDC

Back