Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Thanks for all your kind thought, hoping for a really good weigh in tomorrow. Have been 100% all week so no reason why, would like to lose at least the 3.5 I gained last week so here's keeping fingers crossed :)

Tues 13th April - Green

Breakfast: 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran HeB, Shape Zero and Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar HeB
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: 1/2 Tesco Mushroom Risotto ( 0.5 Syn ), Carrots, Green Beans, Broccoli and Cauliflower.
Apple, Pear and Jelly Mousse ( 0.5 Syn )

Snack: Kellogs Fibre Plus ( 5.5 Syn )

Dinner: Actifry Chips, 1.5 tsp Olive Oil ( 3 Syn ), 2 Frylight Eggs and Mushy Peas.....yummy comfort food:p

Syns Total : 9.5

Hiya,
Just taking a look through your diary as you've been commenting on mine. Mmmm, your food is yummy and making me quite tempted to buy an actifry - do you find your chips are much better?
Have ordered some Fibreplus bars from Tesco home shopping - hope they're as good as everyone says!
Good luck at WI tomorrow xxx

Hey Claire, returning your message!! Home safe from work now!! Your food looks yummy! I'm definitely going to have egg, chips and mushy peas one day this week!! Noticed you were feeling a bit down!! Sorry to hear that! Hope it's nothing too bad hun! Well good luck for WI tomorrow! I'm sure you'll be fine- your diary looks great! And thanks for the positive vibes for mine next week! I was disappointed last night STS I must admit after having a good week and making HUGE sacrifices in the Indian on Sat AND doing lots of walking again! I'm convinced it's bad for me!!LOL!! So I'm a 12-8 tomorrow so looking forward to hearing some good news from you when I get home!!XXXX

Last edited:
good luck for wi your food looks yummy ee makes me nervous lol:D

Wohoooooo so happy I lost 4.5 this week, thats the 3.5 gain from last week and another 1lb ontop :greenapple:

Tues 13th April - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran HeB, Shape Zero and Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar ( 5.5 Syn )
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Red Salmon, Large Salad, Apple, Pear and Jelly Mousse ( 0.5 Syn )

Dinner: Chicken Curry - Chicken, Onion, Sweetcorn and Basmati Rice. 1/4 Sharwood Cantonese Curry Sauce ( 4 Syns )

Syns Total : 15.5

Hiya hun, hope you're OK and still on cloud 9 after last Wed!! WI for me tomorrow...yikes! Hoping for a good one as have had a really angelic week- - will keep you posted! If I go all quiet on you it's because I'm hiding away crying!!!X

Wohoooooo so happy I lost 4.5 this week, thats the 3.5 gain from last week and another 1lb ontop :greenapple:

Tues 13th April - Extra Easy

Breakfast: 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran HeB, Shape Zero and Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar ( 5.5 Syn )
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch: Red Salmon, Large Salad, Apple, Pear and Jelly Mousse ( 0.5 Syn )

Dinner: Chicken Curry - Chicken, Onion, Sweetcorn and Basmati Rice. 1/4 Sharwood Cantonese Curry Sauce ( 4 Syns )

Syns Total : 15.5

Well done you!!!!! xxxx :party0011:

I'm here :)
Wow its been busy, hubbie is on night and I only got in from work 30 mins ago and having to do dinner ready for him to leave in an hour. Its cooking as we speak so a quick hello to everyone.
I've had a busy weekend too, foodwise Sat turned into Flexi Syn as went out for an unplanned mexican meal....no alcohol but too much food but back on track straight away so pretty pleased with that, est syns prob 30-40 for the day but could be worse with oils etc :eek:
Good day today:

Mon 19th April -Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats HeB plus 14g Oats ( 2.5 Syns ), VLF Fromage Frais and Scan Bran. Options Sachet ( 2 Syn )
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch : Batchelors Leek and Ham Pasta ( 1 Syns ), Fridge Raiders ( 0.5 Syns )Tons of Carrot Sticks, Pear, Apple and Shape Zero.

Dinner: Rib Eye Steak, Actifry Chips and Sweet Potato ones too, 1.5 Tsp Olive Oil ( 3 Syns ) Mushrooms, Onions and Tomatoes
Lovely Fruit Salad

Snack: Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar ( 5.5 Syns )

Syns: 14.5

Last edited:
Hi Claire, how ya doodlin?! Food looking good!! And well done on being so organised with your choices when everything is so busy!!! I lost 4lb this week and absolutely thrilled to bits!!!XXXXX

Hi Claire, how ya doodlin?! Food looking good!! And well done on being so organised with your choices when everything is so busy!!! I lost 4lb this week and absolutely thrilled to bits!!!XXXXX

Your an absolute star :D Hoping for a loss this week but have a sneaking sus that sat's indulgence won't do me any favours. I seem to be 100% on plan for a loss and if its just off that then a gain comes my way. If thats the case I'll shift it next week and more but doesn't seem fair when I see what others seem to do and get away with but hey ho moan over lol
x

Just done Wii Just Dance and boy did I giggle and sweat....my son did a few dances and it was sooooooo funny, god he'd tell me off for admitting he did it too lol.

Tues 20th April -Extra Easy

Breakfast: 2 Alpen Light Bars HeB, Fruit Salad - Apple, Pineapple, Mango, Blueberries and Strawberries, VLF Fromage Frais, Options Sachet ( 2 Syn )
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch : Quiche - Eggs, Quark, Bacon, Mushrooms, Red Pepper, Leeks and Sweetcorn. Ryvita Mini's ( 5 Syns )
Apple and Pear

Dinner: Bacon, 2 Eat Smart Sausages ( 1 Syns ), Actifry Chips and Sweet Potato ones 1.5 Tsp Oilve Oil ( 3 Syns ), Tons of Mushrooms, Tomatoes and 2 Tbsp HP ( 1 Syn )

Syns: 12

Last edited:
Gained 0.5 lb this week, not happy as although I'd used flexi syns on sat was really good before and after.....I hear so many people not gaining when over doing their weekend but oh no not me argh!
Have decided if I have an unexpected meal etc I will cut down syns ( not go below 5 a day though ) to compensate.
Oh well, dust myself off and a full 7 day plan all drawn up so roll on a good loss next week.

Wed 21st April -Extra Easy

Breakfast: 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran, 14g Crunchy Bran ( 3 Syns ),HeB 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch : Quiche - Eggs, Quark, Bacon, Mushrooms, Red Pepper, Leeks and Sweetcorn. Apple, Pear and Shape Zero

Snack for after weigh in at 6pm: Kellogs Fibre Plus Cereal Bar ( 5.5 Syns )

Dinner: Chilli Con Carne - EL Beef Mince, Onions, Tomatoes, Kidney Beans, Sweetcorn, 1/4 Schwartz Sachet ( 1.5 Syn ) and Basmati Rice.

Syns: 10

Last edited:
Well visit to doc's confirmed I have a throat infection :( thankfully working from home today and tomorrow which means I've had loads of liquid ( and loads of toilet trips lol )

Thur 22nd April -Extra Easy

Breakfast: 28g Porridge Oats HeB, VLF Fromage Frais and Scan Bran. Options Sachet ( 2 Syn )
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch : Quiche - Eggs, Quark, Bacon, Mushrooms, Red Pepper, Leeks and Sweetcorn. Fridge Raiders ( 0.5 Syns ) Homemade Coleslaw - Carrots, Red Onion, Cabbage, VFL Fromage Frais and 1/2 Tbsp EL Hellmans ( 0.5 Syns )

Dinner: Roast Chicken, Brussel Sprouts, Green Beans, Carrots, Cauliflower, Broccoli and Bisto Gravy ( 4.5 Syns )
VLF Fromage Frais, Options Sachet ( 2 Syns ) and Pineapple.

Snack: Kellogs Fibre Plus Cereal Bar HeB

Syns: 9.5

Hey Loops, sorry to hear about your throat infection!! You poor thing, in the wars again!!! I hope you get better soon!!! Sorry about your (very small) gain this week!! Try not to be too disheartened, although I know EXACTLY how you feel!!! I don't think I can get away with going even slightly over my syns!! The flexi day I had yest is DEFO going to do some real damage!! I'm trying to pull it back, but I have a few more meals out to go b4 Monday so it's going to be tricky!! I'm expecting a gain on Monday!! BUUUUUT there's good news for both of us.......there's always next week!!! I'm going to pull out all the stops next week to have a really great loss!!! Take care chick!! Prob won't be on here for a couple of days as off to Cardiff to see Hairspray tomorrow, staying in a hotel, then got a busy day Sat, shopping in Cardiff and then coming back home in the evening to go to a curry night to raise money for children in Goa!! Have a good weekend, gargle with aspirin or salt water!!!XXXXXXX

Throat still sore but better than yesterday, off to London on sunday so looks like it'll be much better by then.

Fri 23rd April -Green

Breakfast: 42g Crunchy Bran HeB. Scrambled Eggs and Asparagus
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch : Jacket Potato, 42g Low Fat Cheese HeA, Homemade Coleslaw - Carrots, Red Onion, Cabbage, VFL Fromage Frais and 1/2 Tbsp EL Hellmans ( 0.5 Syns ). Lettuce, Tomatoes and Cucumber.

Snack: Kellogs Fibre Plus Cereal Bar HeB

Dinner: SW Chips, Sweet Potatoes, Mushy Peas and Egg.
VLF Fromage Frais, Options Sachet ( 2 Syns ) and Pineapple.

Snack: French Fries ( 4.5 Syns )

Syns: 7

God how quick the weekend goes again!
Spent saturday painting the front door and garage and not much eating ooopppsss
Sunday was spent in London, started off with porridge before we went then lunch was tikka chicken from JS and salad....how shiny was my halo.....I think so shiny that it blinded me and made me slip and eat an apple tart at Pauls ARGH
Had a meal out in evening and was fairly good so not too upset really. I'd not used full syns before sunday and will cut down a til weigh in as flexi syns really don't work for me!

Mon 26th April - Red

Breakfast: Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar HeB, Fruit Salad and Shape Zero
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Snack: Pear

Lunch : Tikka Chicken ( 0.5 Syns ), Large Salad and Homemade Coleslaw - Carrots, Red Onion, Cabbage, VFL Fromage Frais and 1/2 Tbsp EL Hellmans ( 0.5 Syns ). Apple

Dinner: Scotch Eggs - Joes Sausagemeat, Eggs and 57g Wholemeal Breadcrumbs HeB, Butternut Squash Wedges and Green Beans

Snack: Monster Munch ( 5.5 Syns )

Syns: 6.5

Back