Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Fri 7th - Extra Easy

Breakfast : 42g Crunchy Bran HeB, 300ml 1% Milk HeA and Fat Free Mandarin Activia

Snack : Pear and Apple

Lunch : 1/2 Sachet Batchelors Chicken Rice, Green Beans and Carrots. Fat Free Mandarin Activia and Alpen Light ( 3 )

Snack : Strawberries, Pineapple, Fat Free Fromage Frais and 5g Options ( 1 )

Dinner : Pasta Bake - Bacon, Onion, Mushrooms, Pasta, Garlic, Passata, Herbs, Chilli, Eggs, Fat Free Fromage Frais and 42g Low Fat Red Leicester ( 6 )
Lots of Sprouting Purple Broccoli YUM

Syns: 10

Last edited:
Day 3 of SAS Log and all going well, mixed meals up a bit today to fool my body....AH :eek: lol

Sat 8th May - Red

Breakfast : 57g Wholemeal Toast HeB, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and 2 tbsp HP ( 1 ), 300ml 1% Milk HeA

Lunch : Chicken Tikka Masala - Chicken, FF Fromage Frais, Tom Puree and Tikka Pasta ( 1.5 ), Green Beans and tons of Broccoli.
Pineapple, Strawberries, FF Fromage Frais and 5g Options ( 1 ).

Dinner : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, VLF Fromage Frais and Options Sachet ( 2 Syns ), 300ml 1% Milk HeA
Kellogs Fibre Plus Cereal Bar ( 5.5 )

Snack : 200ml 1% Milk for Latte ( 3 )

Syns: 14

Sun 9th May - Red

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, Fat Free Fromage Frais and Options Sachet ( 2 Syns )
300ml 1% Milk HeA

Lunch : Tikka Chicken ( 0.5 ), 2 WW Thick Bread HeB, 42g LF Cheese HeA, Ham, 1 Tbsp Jalepenos Relish ( 1 ), Pickled Onion and French Fries ( 4.5 )

Dinner : Lamb Shank in Mint Gravy ( 4.5 ), Carrot/Swede Mash, Green Beans, Broccoli and Cauliflower.
Pineapple, Strawberries, Shape Zero and 5 Mikado's ( 2.5 )

Syns: 15

Mon 10th - Extra Easy

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, Fat Free Fromage Frais and Options Sachet ( 2 Syns )
350ml Skim Milk HeA

Lunch : 1/2 Sachet Tesco Mushroom Risotto ( 0.5 ), Green Beans, Swede, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots. Mullerlight

Snack : Alpen Light ( 3 )

Dinner : Joe Sausage, 2 Eat Smart Sausage ( 1 ), Mushrooms, SW Chips, Egg, Tomatoes and 1 Tbsp HP ( 1 )
Strawberries, Grapes Tbsp of HM Rice Pudding ( Sarah's receipe )

Syns: 7.5

Last edited:
Having a great week, hoping for a loss this week....any loss would be great :)
Working from home next 2 days....got my new gorgeous L shaped Sofa and Chair being delivered tomorrow in the most vibrant RED :D wohoo, can't wait to chill on it with a good book and a lovely coffee ahhhhh lol

Tue 11th - Extra Easy

Breakfast : 42g Crunchy Bran HeB, 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA and Mullerlight

Lunch : 1/2 Sachet Tesco Mushroom Risotto ( 0.5 ), 2 Eat Smart Sausages ( 1 ), Green Beans, Swede, Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots. Shape Zero

Dinner : Mixed Grill - 1/2 piece of Sirloin Steak, 2 Eat Smart Sausage ( 1 ), 2 Slices Bacon, Mushrooms, Egg and 1/3 plate of Asparagus YUMMY

Snack : 100ml Skimmed Milk ( 1.5 ) and 12 Mikado ( 6 )

I'm glad your having a great week :D & I hope you get the loss you deserve!

You're menus sound delicious...gonna steal a few of your meals for my plan next week :)

Enjoy chilling on your new sofa when it comes!!

Well a 1 lb loss ...... :eek:.....what more can I say.....oh well will keep going and hope for a better result next week

Wed 12th - Extra Easy

350ml Skim Milk HeA

Snack : Apple

Lunch : Sainsburys Extra Lean Stewing Steak ( tinned ) and Runner Beans. French Fries ( 4.5 )

Snack : After weigh in Kellogs Fibre Plus Bar ( 5.5 )

Dinner : Spaghetti Bolognese - EL Mince, Onion, Pepper, Mushrooms, Tomatoes, 1/4 Ragu ( 3 ) and Spaghetti.

Syns: 15

1lb is still a gr8 loss Loups!! U dont sound too happy!! Its sooo in the right direction!! I kno youve been workin damn hard for it this week, but a year of 1lb losses is 4 blinkin stone!!!xxxx

Well I had a great time shopping, retail therapy was just what the doctor ordered....have made loads of space in wardrobe and put it all away so hubbie can't see just how much I brought but for you lovely people its:
Pair of Jeans
Linen Trousers
Bolero Cardigan
Floaty Skirt
Leggings.....yes never worn before but look lovely with several dress tops I also purchased lol
T-shirt
2 T-shirt hankerchief tops
3 Dress Tops

Very happy and all in an 18, have put my 16's in a bag so they stop taunting me and will focus on the fact that I was a size 26 begining of last year and not that those pesky 16's are too small.
Ive come so far and although my journey has a long way to go I know with the determination to improve my health and life I can succeed.

Totally motivated and will do this :D

Good food day, was really chilled about it rather than planning 7 days ahead for everything I'm planning the night before and if I change my mind then so be it. I know the plan so well, always have a well stocked fridge, cupboard and freezer so most meals can be catered for ....therefore as my consultant recommended to me when I spoke to her at home I'm going to chill and enjoy it.
Planning is important I know but I let it take over everything. I have made lunch for tomorrow, know what brekkie will be but as for dinner Ive got beef out to make a beef and veg curry but if I fancy doing something else then I will :D

Thur 13th -Green

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, Fat Free Fromage Frais and Options Sachet ( 2)
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch : Ansley's Spicy Couscous ( 0.5 ), Quorn Wafer Thin Ham Slices, Runner Beans, Pickled Onion and Gerkins

Dinner : 1/2 tin Asda Chickpea Dahl, Actifry Chips using Potato and Sweet Potato, 1 Tbsp Olive Oil HeB, Mushrooms and Mixed Peppers cooked in Spices.

Snack : 2 Finger Kit Kat ( 5.5 ) and 4 Mikado's ( 2 )

Last edited:
That sounded like a really good plan! Ihave discovered i can surf minimins on my iPhone rofl! So if you see lots of typos you know why! Hehe

that's a really good idea about your clothes! I have size 14's from 2007 in my wardrobe lol funny how we all do that huh. I am happy tho as last week got into size 16's. Like you at my biggest I was a 22 on top and a 20 on the bottom. I gave all my fat clothes away it made me feel tons better. I just gave all my 18's away to the charity shop. It does feel good init. Love retail therapy!

Back