Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Good day at work, loads done and intending to stay late and get even more done when I was pursuaded to go shopping with my friend....to help her pick a new handbag.....I however needed nothing and spent £95 :eek: Hey ho good job its pay day lol

Tues 27th April - Red

Breakfast: 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, VLF Fromage Frais and Options Sachet ( 2 Syns )
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Snack: Pear

Lunch : Asda Pitta HeB, Curried Egg Mayo with 1 tbsp EL Hellmans ( 0.5 Syns ), Homemade Coleslaw - Carrots, Red Onion, Cabbage, VFL Fromage Frais and 1/2 Tbsp EL Hellmans ( 0.5 Syns ).
Apple and Rhubarb Mullerlight .

Dinner: Bolognese - EL Mince, Onions, Peppers, Carrots, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Pasatta. 28g Parmesan HeA, Broccoli, Butternut Squash Wedges and Green Beans

Snack: Alpen Light ( 3 Syns )

Syns: 6

Hi Loops! Hehe I love the fact that we get a life diary from you as well as a food diary!! Spices things up a bit! So you're back to full strength again? Looks like you've been very good! Don't worry bout the apple pie- looks like you could afford the syns! Glad you enjoyed my spesh egg mayo! Yum isn't it?! I usually have mine in a pitta, but had it on 3 Scanbran yest with sliced tomatoes and really enjoyed it! I think I'll have a go at your coleslaw!! WI tonight for you?! All the best of luck!!XXXX

Lost 1 lb this week, hoped for more as only a small blip on sunday which i had pulled back anyway but hey ho its all in the right direction.

Wed 28th April - Extra Easy

Breakfast : 42g Crunchy Bran HeB. Pineapple and Shape Zero
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch : Bolognese - EL Mince, Onions, Peppers, Carrots, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Pasatta. Broccoli, Butternut Squash Wedges and Green Beans
Apple

Snack ( After Weigh in ): Kellogs Fibre Plus Cereal Bar( 5.5 Syns)

Dinner : Lamb Curry - Lamb, Onion, Tomatoes, Lentils, 1/4 Jar Waitrose Half Fat Jalfrezi Sauce ( 4 Syns ) and Basmati Rice.
11 Mikado's ( 5.5 Syns )

Syns: 15

Thur 29th April - Red

Breakfast: 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, VLF Fromage Frais and Options Sachet ( 2 Syns )
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch : Tikka Chicken ( 0.5 ), Large Salad, Ryvita Minis HeB and Apple.

Snack: ( on way home from shopping as starving....at least I resisted the naughty stuff :D ) Ham off the bone from deli counter....YUM!

Dinner: All Day Breakfast - Joes Sausages, Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and 2 Tbsp HP ( 1 )
Smarties ( 9 )

Syns: 12.5

Last edited:
Long weekend......shame the weather isn't going to be good but then typical of bank holidays. We usually go away but have a friends communion to attend on sunday so having a relaxing weekend at home instead :)

Fri 30th April - Extra Easy

Breakfast : 42g Crunchy Bran HeB, 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA and Mullerlight

Lunch : Joes Sausage, Bacon, Mushroomd, Large Salad, Pickled Vegetables, Pineapple and Mullerlight.

Snack: 8 Mikados ( 4 ) and 100ml Skimmed Milk ( 1.5 )

Dinner : Quorn Curry - Quorn, Onion, Tomatoes, Mushy Peas, Green Beans, Sweet Potato and Basmati Rice.
9 Mikado's ( 4.5 Syns )

Syns: 10

Wow wow wow what a busy but great weekend :) Spent Sat cleaning and ironing, Sunday was at my friends little girls Communion....11 am for 2 hours in church ( OMG! lol ) then onto the reception.....all i'm going to say is Food Food Food, I had planned flexi day but controlled as in buffet with loads of hams, salads etc which is usual for her HOWEVER this year was a sit down meal and no choice so we had
Canelloni - not loads of cheese so may be ok with this
Chicken and Potatoes - Took skin off chicken leg, potatoes cooked in oil but not dripping thankfully and salad already tossed in olive oil but didn't seem really oily
Tiramisu - Eeek but yummy, I know I could have left it but they put it infront of you and they take offence if not eaten :eek:
I drank water all day...not one drop of alcohol :)
However following some very made dancing and games came a buffet ( hams and salad etc wohoo ) but then the communion cake which we had to have OH GOD
Forgive me father for I have sinned now comes to mind!! lol
Had a great day today, hubbie and I spend morning chilling in the conservatory drinking coffee and reading when we decided to go to Milton Keynes to look at new furniture. We have 2 leather chairs but they dont match and the room feels like its a miss match of furniture which I suppose it is.
We went into several shops and finally found the perfect one in DFS, it was a discontinued Corner Sofa and seperate Armchair in Red :D it's beautiful and as from shop stock it will be delivered at the end of this week.....so this sunday we'll be snuggled together on the sofa ready adn drinking coffee ahhhhh lol So excited.
This evening I spend 2 hours helping my son with his English Project of designing a magazine....he was so happy with end product and I have to admit loved helping and cutting and sticking stuff in it lol.
x

Sat 1st May - Red

350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch : Stuffed Flat Mushrooms - Mushrooms, Onions, Garlic, Peppers, Garlic, Pasatta, Ham and 42g Low Fat Cheese HeA, Pickled Onions and Beetroot.

Snack: Kellogs Fibre Plus Cereal Bar HeB

Dinner: Roast Pork, Runner Beans, Carrots, Brussels, Broccoli and Gravy ( 4.5 ). Pineapple, Strawberries and Fat Free Activia.

Snack : 200 Skimmed Milk ( 3 ) and 11 Mikado's ( 5.5 )

Sun 2nd May - Flexi Day at Communion

Mon 3rd May - Extra Easy

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, VLF Fromage Frais and Options Sachet ( 2 Syns )
350ml Skimmed Milk HeA

Lunch : Cottage Pie - EL Mince, Onion, Carrots, Oxo and Mashed Potato

Snack : Costco Ice Cream ( Whippy but no extra's?? size of McFlurry but no choc etc which is 15.5 so saying 12 Syns )

Dinner : Quorn Curry - Quorn, Onion, Tomatoes, Mushy Peas, Green Beans, Sweet Potato and Basmati Rice.
6 Mikado's ( 3 )

Wow, sounds like you had a fab weekend!! Busy or what?!! You didn't do too badly on the food front either- made good choices where you could! And as you rightly say, you have to live life- we can't be 100% all the time!! Glad you found the perfect sofa at the perfect price!! Innit great when that happens!! Bet you can't wait!! No couch potatoing tho now, tempting though it might be!!LOL!!! Hope your son gets his project done!!XXXXXXXX

I tried Mikados the other day just bought a small box so that I wouldn't go nuts lol I LOVED them. I kept sucking all the chocolate off and eating the biccy LOL!!

Try skewering fruit onto them!! Strawbs, banana, kiwi fruit is just AMAZING, and an edible stick!! Ingenius!!XX

Well not a happy girl tonight, had a gain of 1lb.....just seem to be going nowhere the last 6 weeks and tired of it now. Did so well last year with Sureslim but it wasn't a realistic plan ( vlc ) for me to live my life around .... i did lose 75 lb in 6 months which is huge!
I plan plan plan as im such a control freak so its not from not weighing or not counting syns etc but argh!
Counsultant has given me SAS log to complete for next 7 days so will give it a bash.....will not give up as getting healthy is way to important to me.
Not going to update food today as can't be bothered really .... but was good and didn't go over syns.
Oh well heres to SAS thurs
xx

Ooh noooo Clairie!!! It's horrible when that happens and you've been making good choices and really worked at it!! That's how I felt a few weeks ago when I had the 1.5lb gain and had stuck to it religiously! I had a slow few weeks and then suddenly it started coming off again!! Why don't you try a week of Success Express, having 2/3 superfree!! It's worth a shot!! You may have reached a bit of a plateau which happens to most people!! It is disheartening but don't give up- you're doing great, and you really have to look back at what you've acheived overall- it's totally amazing!! XXXX

Ok so 2nd day on SAS and all going well but then again I feel pretty much in control each day. Have no functions this weekend so no need for flexi syns or saving / cutting back which is where it all goes wrong for me.
Thanks for kind words from everyone :)

Thur 6th May - Green

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB, Fat Free Fromage Frais and Options Sachet ( 2 Syns )
300ml 1% Milk HeA

Snack : Pear

Lunch : Homemade Leek and Potato Soup. Strawberries, Pineapple, Fat Free Fromage Frais and 5g Options ( 1 )

Snack : Kellogs Fibre Plus Cereal Bar HeB

Dinner : Actifry Chips ( mix of potato and sweet potato ), 2 Eggs and Mushy Peas.
Curly Wurly ( 6 )

Syns: 9

Back