Loopeylou's EE Food Diary

Ahhhh....is that a new shiny 1 stone sticker I see in your signature?!?! If so, well done you!!!!!!!!!! :D you deserve it!!! (can you tell I read your diary a lot to notice that you've added a sticker haha) xxx

:D yeah i'm a very happy girl tonight....had a good week and really chuffed. My gorgeous 13 year old son also lost 3lb and got his stone sticker, his BMI has gone for 29.5 to 24 since he joined ( grown 2 inches too which helps )
Were a very happy household tonight.

Thanks
xxx

:D yeah i'm a very happy girl tonight....had a good week and really chuffed. My gorgeous 13 year old son also lost 3lb and got his stone sticker, his BMI has gone for 29.5 to 24 since he joined ( grown 2 inches too which helps )
Were a very happy household tonight.

Thanks
xxx
Awww Claire that's amazing :D congrats to you and your son!! Bet you are both pleased! xxx

That's a brilliant loss Claire, well done :D You seem really motivated to lose even when you have been away!

You are soo good for sticking with the plan while on holiday a big well down, I am away for three weeks,I cannot even think what that will do to my diet....

Welcome to my diary :D, it was very liberating having control while being away...it was fairly easy though as we have our own caravan so for most of the time I was able to cook and shop like I would at home.
Were off to France this weekend for 3 days.....bit more worried about that as its in a hotel :eek:
Were away for 3 weeks like you too during the summer......I'm going to try the 35-40 syns a day but being in a foreign country thats not always easy to judge, think its just having a general awareness of food and esp drink that helps....and walking everywhere to burn the excesses off lol
Good luck
xx

Well fab loss of 3.5 tonight and a lovely blue shiny sticker :D

Wed 16th June - Extra Easy

Breakfast : 42g Crunchy Bran HeB and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Snack : Apple

Lunch : Mug Shot, Mullerlight and Pineapple

Snack : Kellogs Fibre Plus ( 5.5 )

Dinner : Bolognese ( hubbie made bless him using 1/4 jar 3 syns ), Spaghetti and 28g Parmesan ( 6 )

Syns: 14.5

Spend from 10pm until 1am this morning at hospital. My poor nephew had suspected malaria but thankfully after blood tests it came back negative. He's got a viral infection and something to do with this throat...can't spell the word lol
He had an increased Bila Rubin level, they have told my sister not to worry and they are going to check it again next tues...in the meantime they are checking for glandular fever which will take 48 hours for the results. He's feeling a bit brighter today bless him.
Exhaused today, thankfully working from home today and tomorrow ...yawn

Thur 17th June - Red

Breakfast : 28g Oats and 1 Scan Bran HeB1, FF Fromage Frais, 11g Options ( 2 ) and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Lunch : Tikka Chicken ( 0.5 ), Ryvita Minis HeB2, Pickled Onions and Beetroot

Snack : Kellogs Fibre Plus ( 5.5 )

Dinner : Slow Roast Shredded Pork, Syn Free BBQ Sauce, Broccoli and Runner Baens
Strawberries, Blueberries and 28g Anchor Light ( 2 )

Syns: 10

Bless hope you're nephew's all ok x

Congrats to you and your son on your losses - that's amazing!! You must be so proud
xx

Well done to you and your son on your losses - that's absolutely fabulous, Im sure your house was a very happy one! You're really good to stick at it while you're away - goes to show how much you want to lose the weight - well done! I hope I can have the same amount of will power one day!

Sorry to hear about your nephew but glad it's nothing serious - must have been scary for you all

Getting serious withdrawl symptoms!!!!....mad weekend following a mad week :eek:
Food during the week was excellent but the same can't be said for this weekend, all started with a very large jug of pimms then the food came and came!!!
Oh well big line to be drawn and tomorrow is a new day.
On a positive note I brough my pandora bracelet along with 7 charms and a safety chain on thurs, yes gulp!!! it was expensive but had a fair bit of birthday money. Just got one more charm to buy and it represents my 4 stone loss, 1 charm for each 7lbs :)
Hope your all well
xxx

Tomorrow is defo a new day :D hope you enjoyed your weekend though :)

I know what you mean about the expense of Pandoras. I handed all of my birthday money over last year when getting mine. Though I love it, all of the charms mean something personal to me :)

Hope you're okay, and enjoy your week next week! L x

Thanks hun, did enjoy but still kick myself for letting food and alcohol get the better of me. Mind you the alcohol did help me get through a tough day, we had my mil and my parents over for the day and god a drink or 10 made it so much easier to cope with thats for sure :8855:
Thankfully don't get hangover's so already pretty sober now with no others effects other than a thirst. Off for a lovely shower now and an early night :)
x

Welcome back honeypie!! Hope you had a fab weekend and Birthday!! Don't be hard on yourself for relaxing a bit on the food and drink front! You're usually really good, so you'll definitely be able to pull it back! It won't take long at all! Sounds like you enjoyed yourself anyway!! Aren't we having the most amazing weather!!! I've just come back from a lovely 2 hour beach walk and then up over the hill right behind my house! I just can't believe it's still warm and sunny at 9.30pm!!!XXXXXXx

Welcome back honeypie!! Hope you had a fab weekend and Birthday!! Don't be hard on yourself for relaxing a bit on the food and drink front! You're usually really good, so you'll definitely be able to pull it back! It won't take long at all! Sounds like you enjoyed yourself anyway!! Aren't we having the most amazing weather!!! I've just come back from a lovely 2 hour beach walk and then up over the hill right behind my house! I just can't believe it's still warm and sunny at 9.30pm!!!XXXXXXx

Had a fantastic 4 day birthday weekend oopss lol followed by a 3 day food and drink excess weekend :eek:
Thankfully I'm back on track now and determined to stay there phew!
Weather is gorgeous but not so great while I was at work today....wish I had a beach close by but have a lovely forest behind our house so make do with that.
Hope you well hun...promise to be around more now
xx

Mon 28th June - Green

Breakfast : 42g Crunchy Bran HeB1 and 350ml Skimmed Milk HeA1

Lunch : Jacket Potato, 3 Babybell Light HeA2, Salad, Roasted Vegetables and Leftover Tbsp Savoury Rice

Snack : Apple

Dinner : Actifry Chips, 1 tbsp Olive Oil Heb2, 2 JS Meatfree Burgers ( 2 ), Mushy Peas and Egg
Strawberries, Blueberries and 28g Anchor Light ( 2 )

Syns: 4

Hiya Claire. Happy birthday - glad to hear you had a fab weekend and don't worry about the excess - you deserve it if you can get right back on track xx

Hey hun, thanks for message earlier!! I lost 3lb!! So very pleased indeed!! Just 1lb more until my 3 1/2 stone sticky!!XXX

Thought I'd come and have a nose and say hello :) Belated happy birthday too :D Sounds like you had a really good time! How's your nephew doing?
Well done on all your losses, and congrats to your son too. Don't worry too much about going off plan, you're already back on track and doing really well.
Kelly.xx

Back