ProPoints Loopeylou's Food Diary

Hi hun, sorry I feel like I've neglected you of late!!! Sorry to see you've been a poorly bunnywabbit!! Sounds like you're on the mend though!! I hope you're back in the zone- being ill can make it all go to pot can't it, and can also go either way with the losses, I'm sure you'll be fine though!! I'm doing OK, as you saw I lost 2lb this week and I lost 4.5lb last week so now making progress towards getting back to pre-Chrimbo weight (1.5lb to go)! Kickin myself for spending the whole of Jan removing the weight but nevermind- can't beat ourselves up can we!! We have to forget yesterday and start a brand new fresh week tomorrow (or infact right now!!) Im feeling positive, have increased my exercise lately and feeling the slimmest I've felt so far so happy days!! Hope all is well with work, family and M-I-L! How is she now? Lotsaluv HXXXX

Hi hun, sorry I feel like I've neglected you of late!!! Sorry to see you've been a poorly bunnywabbit!! Sounds like you're on the mend though!! I hope you're back in the zone- being ill can make it all go to pot can't it, and can also go either way with the losses, I'm sure you'll be fine though!! I'm doing OK, as you saw I lost 2lb this week and I lost 4.5lb last week so now making progress towards getting back to pre-Chrimbo weight (1.5lb to go)! Kickin myself for spending the whole of Jan removing the weight but nevermind- can't beat ourselves up can we!! We have to forget yesterday and start a brand new fresh week tomorrow (or infact right now!!) Im feeling positive, have increased my exercise lately and feeling the slimmest I've felt so far so happy days!! Hope all is well with work, family and M-I-L! How is she now? Lotsaluv HXXXX

Hey hunny :) yep been wery poorly :eek: but on mend now....and yes in zone. Getting weighed tonight so not expecting a loss but hoping for sts, I know I've been as good as I can considering my hubbies been cooking etc - we all know that lead to sts before xmas lol

Started cooking again sunday eve so all will be good by next week :)

Well done you and your losses, its great to see you back in the zone and feeling so much better - so impressed by your fitness!!!

MIL is doing really well, being accessed by social services within the next few weeks ready for the permanent stay to be agreed. As she doesn't have any memories the move to the home proved easier than thought as she doesn't even mention her old house. The level of care she gets is fantastic and Pauls really happy at choice of home, mind you that took 15 care home checks to find this one!
Boys then have to sort out what to do with her house.....sell it or rent. She has enough saving to last nearly 2 years ( £700 per week :eek: ) but if they rent her house they can stretch it further, big decisions now.
Hope all is well with you sweetie
xx

Well done you!! Pound and a half ON for me'!! Aaargh!! Although coulda been worse!! Really need a kick up the bum now, could you oblige?!!

:)

RhiBro said:
Well done you!! Pound and a half ON for me'!! Aaargh!! Although coulda been worse!! Really need a kick up the bum now, could you oblige?!!

Nah don't think a kicks needed just yet lol..... If you slip again this week then boots comin your way hehe xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wannabe-a-minime said:
Ahh well done for staying the same I've just got home and put a pound on :( so fed up. Really love reading both your diaries you're both doing so well.

Tricia x

Thanks so much... Don't know about doing well but boy do I try hard lol
Best advice I can give is to say draw a line under last week and start afresh, you can achieve anything sweetie .... It's all our choice ultimately xxx

Quick post tonight as I'm shattered and going to curl up on sofa with hubbie, packet of smarties and a cuppa tea :D

Food for today looks like this - made stir fry and was not impressed, I love Tesco finest lemongrass sauce ( fresh ) and having it tomorrow with hubbie but decided to also have a stir fry tonight as hubbie watching Fulham on tv whilst eating rubbish!! Well I has a different sauce and didn't like it so ended up picking out Prawns and throwing rest hence curling up with smarties and a cuppa now lol

ProPoints™ Tracker entries
38 ProPoints

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Breakfast
3 Chocolate Weetabix 6
325 ml The One 1% Milk 3
Subtotal 9

Lunch
1 tbsp Chilli and Jalapeno Relish 1
French Fries 2
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Apple 0
Ham and Primula Cheese Bagel 8
Subtotal 13

Dinner
180 g Shellfish, Prawns, Peeled & Cooked 4
30g Tesco Rice Noodles 3
60g Oyster & Spring Onion Stir-Fry Sauce 2
Stir Fry Vegetables 0
WW Layered Fromage Frais, Strawberry 1
Subtotal 10

Any Time
Pear 0
142ml The One 1% Milk 1
Smarties 5
Subtotal 6

Food ProPoints values total used 38
8/49 Weekly Points

Last edited:
Really tough few days, havent seen my MIL for a couple of weeks as I had Flu. Went to see her saturday and it was a real shock, she has deteriorated so much in such a short time. She was able to smile at me last time I saw her even though she didn't remember me but this time she was sitting holding a doll just staring into space. When we got her attention she just looked totally empty - only way I can explain :(

Also having to start to sort her house out ready to rent / sell it......a lifetime of her memories which she can't remember at all.

Food was good though on a brighter note - diaries to catch up are:

38 PP

Thursday, February 03, 2011 Breakfast
62 g Crunchy Bran 5
325 ml The One 1% Milk 3
Subtotal 8

Lunch
French Fries 2
Pineapple and Grapes -0
Chicken and Chill Relish Bagel 8
Subtotal 11

Dinner
280 g Shellfish, Prawns, Peeled & Cooked 6
60g Tesco Rice Noodles 6
60g Tesco Finest Coconut, Chilli and Lemongrass Sauce 4
Stir Fry Vegetables 0
Subtotal 16

Any Time
Pear 0
Apple 0
Mikado's 6
250 ml The One 1% Milk 3
Subtotal 9

Food ProPoints values total used 44
14/49 WP's

Last edited:
38 PP

Friday, February 04, 2011

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 8
Subtotal 8

Lunch
Baby Sweetcorn 0
Quavers 2
Apple 0
Subtotal 11

Dinner 400 g Potatoes, Old, Raw 9
1 rsp Oil, Sunflower 1
1 Costco Southern Fried Chicken 6
1/2 pack(s) Mushy Chip Shop Peas 3
Subtotal 19

Any Time
Pear 0
Special K Mini Breaks, Original 2
Smarties 5
Subtotal 7

Food ProPoints values total used 45
21/49 WP

Last edited:
38PP

Saturday, February 05, 2011

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Subtotal 7

Lunch
Quavers 2
1 Rock Bun 3
Subtotal 13

Dinner
Carrots, Broccoli and Brussels Sprouts 0
1 Colmans Beef Bourginon 7
Subtotal 7

Any Time 330 ml The One 1% Milk 3
75g JS Sugar Free Marshmallows 7
1 Rock Bun 3
Subtotal 13

Food ProPoints values total used 40
23/49 WP

38 PP

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Breakfast
3 Chocolate Weetabix 6
520 ml The One 1% Milk 5
Subtotal 11

Lunch
Jacob's Crack 'O' Bites Mini Crispy Crackers Cheese Flavour 3
Subtotal 3

Dinner
4 thick slices Pork, Leg Joint, Lean, Roasted 8
200 g Potatoes, Old, Raw 4
Brussels Sprouts, Carrots, Cauliflower and Broccoli 0
2 tbsp Gravy Granules for Every Meal Occasion 3
1 serving Bakewell Slice 7
Subtotal 22

Any Time
75g JSSugar Free Marshmallows 7
1 serving Bakewell Slice 7
Subtotal 14

Food ProPoints values total used 50
35/49 WP

Tonight food....no more tonight as tired and wont be long before I head to bed lol - 6 WP left this week :D first time I havent used all them up!!....me not eating just for the sake of it wohoo lol

38 PP

Monday, February 07, 2011

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 8
Subtotal 8

Lunch
Quavers 2
Apple 0
Subtotal 11

Dinner
300 g Potatoes, Old, Raw 6
Carrots, Broccoli, Green Beans and Brussel Sprout 0
4 tsp Gravy Granules for Every Meal Occasion 2
Pork Chops in Garlic Stuffing 9
1 Yorkshire Pudding 1
Subtotal 18

Any Time
Pear 0
1 bags Special K Mini Breaks, Original 2
75g SF Marshmallows 7
Subtotal 9

Food ProPoints values total used 46
43/49 WP

Last edited:
Hey Hun,

Sorry to hear about MIL, but I suppose on a positive note, she's not aware of what she's going through. It's often worse for family the actual sufferer. Big hugs!!

Well done o staying on track, even got weeklies left, get you!!!

Well pleased to report a 1/2 loss last night but did think it would be more but hey ho i'm here for the long haul so its all in the right direction.

Went to son's school last night as he's picking his GCSE options - he's chosen Engineering, ICT, History and Business Comms :D how proud am i lol

Got fish and chips on way home and was so good and didn't eat all my chips :) fish was scrummy though

38 PP

Tuesday, February 08, 2011 Breakfast
3 Chocolate Weetabix and 300ml 1% Milk 9
Subtotal 9

Lunch
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Subtotal 14

Dinner
Cod and Chips 32 :rolleyes: This seems about right from looking at eating out guide and based on chips I had
Subtotal 32

Any Time
Pear 0
Apple 0
Subtotal 0

Food ProPoints values total used 54
16/49 WP

38 PP

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Breakfast
60 g Crunchy Bran 5
200ml Creamfields 1% Milk 2
Subtotal 7

Lunch
2 Warburtons Farmhouse Soft Grain6
Philadelphia Light Sweet Chilli 1
1 slice Chicken, Roast, Meat Only 1
WW Layered Fromage Frais, Strawberry1
Apple 0
Subtotal 12

Dinner
Basmati Rice 6
Green Beans 0
1 Prawn, Choritzo and Spinach Curry 8
Subtotal 14

Any Time
Pear 0
Special K Mini Breaks, Original 2
200ml Creamfields 1% Milk 2
100ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 1
Apple 0
Subtotal 5

Food ProPoints values total used 38
16/49 WP

Hey poppet, well done on the loss this week!! A loss is a loss and that's all I care about these days, that I'm going in the right direction!! You're doing great!!

Sorry to hear about your M-I-L! The same thing happened with my great aunt- she went into a home because her alzheimers was getting worse and worse and towards the end she looked 'empty'- It sounds awful but when this happens I think 'the person' has left!! It's not them anymore! You and your hubby have to remember her for the person she used to be and celebrate that! It's all very sad but as Rhibro rightly says, she's not suffering, she probably isn't aware of anything much now! Big hugs, XXXXXXXX

funcurls said:
Hey poppet, well done on the loss this week!! A loss is a loss and that's all I care about these days, that I'm going in the right direction!! You're doing great!!

Sorry to hear about your M-I-L! The same thing happened with my great aunt- she went into a home because her alzheimers was getting worse and worse and towards the end she looked 'empty'- It sounds awful but when this happens I think 'the person' has left!! It's not them anymore! You and your hubby have to remember her for the person she used to be and celebrate that! It's all very sad but as Rhibro rightly says, she's not suffering, she probably isn't aware of anything much now! Big hugs, XXXXXXXX

Thanks sweetie xx
Going to see her Sunday morn as it's her birthday and taking a huge cake .... Hope to get a smile xx

Back