ProPoints Loopeylou's Food Diary

Well hello was enjoying your diary very muchly then wondered where you had gone!!
Well done for your steady losing, I stayed the same tonight :( what is it they say? It's a marathon not a sprint!

XxX

Tricia - total weight loss = 7lbs gone for good

Nice to be missed :).....what is it they say - slow and steady wins the race. I've spent so many years having huge losses then gaining all back, maybe just maybe my body has found its balance. As long as i'm consistant then it will come off eventually.

Wishing you tons of luck and look forward to chatting some more - and well done of your 7lb loss!!
x

:wavey: Well i'm still here....phew I hear you gasp lol

Sorry not been on for ages, no excuse apart from way too busy life in general!!

Still doing well, slow and steady is my new name but I'm consistant so long may it last :)

Hope everyones well, will try to upload diary every day again starting tomorrow ;)

Off for a well deserved bath now then sit down and check out my WW mag and the new Oriental cookbook I brought tonight at weigh in
xx

Hi Claire, I had noticed you haven't visited for a while- I assumed it was work keeping you busy rather than anything else!! Glad you're still on plan and enjoying it!! How's everything with your M-I-L and how's the job?XXX

Loopeylou said:
Wohoooooooo missed you!!!!

WOW...look at your loss!!!, how you finding it hunny
xx

Was going great till today when I've let cheats get in the way, and started to wander off track.

Back to it tomorrow AM, back to 'pure CD', no cheats!! Am absolutely loving the weight loss though!!

How's everything with you Hun? MIL still plodding along? And you, still on track, well done!

:)

funcurls said:
Hi Claire, I had noticed you haven't visited for a while- I assumed it was work keeping you busy rather than anything else!! Glad you're still on plan and enjoying it!! How's everything with your M-I-L and how's the job?XXX

Hey Hun, works great but so so busy! Days go so quick and kinda blur into one lol
MIL is doing good, they have her assessment soon to agree her permanent placement but they've already told us that it won't be a prob.
Then got the joy of emptying her house and getting it ready to rent out to help the funding so we can stretch her savings a bit more.
Posted on your diary, your doing so well :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

RhiBro said:
Was going great till today when I've let cheats get in the way, and started to wander off track.

Back to it tomorrow AM, back to 'pure CD', no cheats!! Am absolutely loving the weight loss though!!

How's everything with you Hun? MIL still plodding along? And you, still on track, well done!

It must be tough though, my friend does it and cheats way too much then spends hours in the gym to compensate which is not good.
Posted above about MIL xx
Stick with it hun i'm sure you can pull it back and lose tons......I'm slow and steady but accepting it and happy cause i'm consistent and feeling in control and starting to realise I can make wiser choices because I do have the choice! " light bulb moment " lol

Will be watching you like a hawk Hun xx

Glad shes doing ok. Horrible job going through belongings, but gotta be done. Big hugs!!

Had a lightbulb moment of my own reading a thread on CD boards, that says there's two ways f looking at a diet:

1) you're in prison, being forced to eat (or not eat) certain things. It's being pressed upon you and you're not happy eating (or not eating) that way

2) you've made a choice 'for now' not to eat certain foods, to make sensible choices. This is entirely within your control, and you could binge now if you wanted, but you don't want to.

I think this links in with observations I've made of friend and family, who fit into two categories:

1) those who were taught to clear their plates, encouraged not to waste food. Nit allows to eat between meals, had choc and naughty food strictly rationed, taught to make the most of any opportunity you got to eat, regardless of what it was (and whether you needed it, or liked it!!)

2) those who had free reign over what when and how they ate. Given more choice of food, had access to a 'treat drawer' and within reason could eat whenever. Allowed (and encouraged) to leave food if Full, and taught to eat to live, rather than living to eat.

Most of the 1)'s I know are overweight, or have been, or struggle with weight. Most of the 2)'s I know are naturally slim, and can even have a cupboard full of chocolate and not remember it's there!!

Basically the beat way to look at diets (WW, CD, SW etc) is that it's a conscious decision you have made autonomously, and you have complete control over your progress.

That make sense?!

I love lightbulb moments when things suddenly make sense! I think that's why I've been at this so long, I realised long ago that I could never ever ever cut down drastically on portion sizes, cut out any food groups or deprive myself if treats and that it's important for me to have a good blow out now and again! 63 lb in 70 weeks may sound slow to some but I'm now happy I've done it this way! And you have EXACTLY the right approach and appear to have made life long changes!X.

I love lightbulb moments when things suddenly make sense! I think that's why I've been at this so long, I realised long ago that I could never ever ever cut down drastically on portion sizes, cut out any food groups or deprive myself if treats and that it's important for me to have a good blow out now and again! 63 lb in 70 weeks may sound slow to some but I'm now happy I've done it this way! And you have EXACTLY the right approach and appear to have made life long changes!X.

I think how you've lost it is amazing......you've lived life which is important to all of us. Those that don't learn to incorporate it into their lifestyle stand a greater chance of gaining it back longterm....been there and done it before :rolleyes:
xx

My food for yest:

38 ProPoints

Tuesday, March 01, 2011 Breakfast

3 Chocolate Weetabix and 300ml 1% Milk 9
Subtotal 9

Lunch 2 Warburtons Farmhouse Soft Grain 6
60 g Fish, Salmon, Red, Drained and Cooked 3
Quavers 2
WW Layered Fromage Frais, Strawberry 1
Special K Mini Breaks, Original 2
Subtotal 14

Dinner
60g Basmati Rice 6
Schwartz Chilli Con Carne 8
Subtotal 14

Any Time
Pear 0
100 ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 1
200ml Creamfields 1% Milk 2
WW Rich Toffee Bar 5
Subtotal 8

Food ProPoints values total used 45
7/49 Weekly Points used

Thanks Claire!! Well you're a fantastic inspiration too!! You always have a brilliant attitude and when you're good, you're very very good!! And you get to have a life too, which is the only way any of us can be successful!X

Hi, just been planning my meals by looking through your fab diary x . well done on your losses, I've started back at WW from SW so fingers crossed , and good luck xx

funcurls said:
Thanks Claire!! Well you're a fantastic inspiration too!! You always have a brilliant attitude and when you're good, you're very very good!! And you get to have a life too, which is the only way any of us can be successful!X

Too true

And when I'm bad i'm BAD lol ..... Having more good than bad now haha x

Lou* said:
Hi, just been planning my meals by looking through your fab diary x . well done on your losses, I've started back at WW from SW so fingers crossed , and good luck xx

Thanks, it's a really great flexible plan.
I'm never hungry and love the WW app, makes life so easy.
Wishing you loads of luck Hun xx

Food for yest :D :D :D
38 ProPoints

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Breakfast
50 g Quaker Oats 5
200g Tesco virtually fat free fromage frais 2
14g Belgian Choc 1
Subtotal 8

Lunch
30 g Basmati Rice 3
WW Cheese Flavour Puffs 2
1/2 Schwartz Chilli Con Carne 4
Subtotal 10

Dinner
WW Chilli Beef with Potato Wedges 10
Garlic and Chilli Stir Fry Veg 0
50 g Low Low Mature White Cheese 4
Subtotal 14

Any Time
Pear 0
142ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 2
1 tube Smarties 5
Subtotal 9

Food ProPoints values total used 41
10/49 Weekly Points

Catch up of food, not been on for days :eek: work is so so busy but food has been 100% :D

38 ProPoints

Thursday, March 03, 2011 Breakfast

50 g Quaker Oats 5
15g Belgian Choc 1
Subtotal 8

Lunch
30 g Basmati Rice 3
Jacob's Crack 'O' Bites Mini Crispy Crackers Cheese Flavour 3
1/2 Schwartz Chilli Con Carne 4
Subtotal 11

Dinner
1 Tesco Breaded Chunky Cod 6
Actifry Chips 200g 9
Mushy Chip Shop Peas 2
Sprouting Broccoli 0
Subtotal 17

Any Time
Pear 0
300ml Creamfields 1% Milk 3
100ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 1
4 Pink Wafers 4
Subtotal 10

Food ProPoints values total used 46
18/49WP

Friday, March 04, 2011 Breakfast

50 g Quaker Oats 5
15 g Belgian Choc 1
Subtotal 8

Lunch
Batchelors Cup a Pasta Creamy Cheese 8 yuck!!!! :(
Quavers 2
Pear 0
Subtotal 11

Dinner
Brussels, Green Beans and Runner Beans 0
Shepherds Pie 13
Subtotal 13

Any Time
100 ml Milk, Semi Skimmed 1
Caramel Wafer Biscuits 4
Subtotal 10

Food ProPoints values total used 42
22/49

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Breakfast
50 g Quaker Oats 5
15 g Belgian Choc 1
Subtotal 8

Lunch
Pear 0
Asparagus 0
Subtotal 0

Dinner
Chinese Takeaway ( Dads birthday ) Had Chow Mein and a few nibbles so overestimated @ 25
Subtotal 25

Any Time
300ml Creamfields 1% Milk3
Rock Buns - My mums homemade worked receipe builder x 3 15
Subtotal 18

Food ProPoints values total used 51
35/49 WP

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Breakfast
2 Chocolate Weetabix 4
Subtotal 6

Lunch
French Fries 2
75g JS Sugar Free Marshmallows 7
Subtotal 9

Dinner
Panini Roll 6
1 Tesco Gouda Slice 2
3 slices Ham, Prepacked 1
Rocket and Babyleaf Salad 0
Actifry Chips 200g 9
Butternut Squash 0
Homemade Tartare Sauce 1
Subtotal 19

Any Time
Costa Skinny Latte - Massimo 3
Subtotal 6

Food ProPoints values total used 40
37/49 WP

No time earlier to upload yest menu so will do double tomorrow when at pc..... Love my iPhone but easier to upload WW menu from pc at work!

Sitting in meeting and wanted to report another 1 lb off , i'm so consistently losing now and very happy with food eaten and how easy and adaptable the plan is.

Hope everyones is well
Xx

Back