ProPoints Loopeylou's Food Diary

Hi gorgeous, well done on your terrific weight loss, do you find ww easier than sw? good to see you are still a party girl, miss you over on the sw boards! have great weekend, donna x

Hey hunny :D so good to hear from you....don't get much chance on any boards at moment lol, this full time job malarky!!!:D
I do enjoy WW, I love to track weigh and measure etc...I do think I have OCD / controlling issues and WW fits with me well. I still eat pretty much what I did on SW but just keep more controlled portions :)
Hope you well sweetie xxx

Food for yesterday :D

ProPoints™ Tracker entries
38 ProPoints

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Breakfast
3 Chocolate Weetabix 6
325 ml The One 1% Milk 3
Subtotal 9

Lunch
2 Slices Warburtons Farmhouse Soft Grain 6
25g Deli Soft Cheese Light 1
2 Morrisions Eat Smart Sausages 3
French Fries 2
Apple 0
Subtotal 12

Dinner
Mushroom Soup 2
Shepherd's Pie 13
Carrots 0
1/2 medium Parsnip 1
1 tsp Olive oil and Balsamic vinegar 1
1/2 roll(s) Bread Roll, Wholemeal 2
Subtotal 19

Any Time
Pear 0
1 tube Smarties 5
Subtotal 5

Food ProPoints values total used 45
13/49 Weekly Points

Hey sweetie, sorry to hear you're poorly! Those Kleenex are lovely aren't they! That curry of yours sounds delicious! Was it lovely?xxx

funcurls said:
Hey sweetie, sorry to hear you're poorly! Those Kleenex are lovely aren't they! That curry of yours sounds delicious! Was it lovely?xxx

It was delicious and hits the spot when your not well that's for sure. My mouth feels like cardboard so hubbie cooking spicy foods as it's the only thing I can taste lol
Been awake most the night coughing again! Think I'm going to take the day off work which I don't want to do but know I should boo hoo .... Will also miss weigh in as class is near my work.... Flipping colds etc have alot to answer for, don't normally get house bound by one but boy is this a bad one! 5 days now
Oh well dose myself up and try to get some rest
Xx

<CGImage 0x3392a0>

Oh my word honey, you too?!! Have been off work last two days myself, and it's really not like me, have probably had 6 days off work in my life!!

Mine appears to be moving now though, got a productive cough which I hope indicates I'm getting rid of the lurgy!! Absolutely fed up of it, am a really bad patient!!

Hope youre feeling better soon Hun, take care!!!

:)

Still not well, tried to go to work today but didn't make it :(........tomorrow I will go, positive thinking :rolleyes:

Havent got energy to upload missing menu's but I have followed the plan - didn't manage weigh in last night but did weigh at home and showing a 1 lb loss but won't record it, will wait for next weeks official weigh in :)

Food for today:

38 ProPoints

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Breakfast
Half Skinny Latte 1
3 Chocolate Weetabix and 300ml 1% Milk 9
Subtotal 10

Lunch
Cheese and Salsa Chapatti Wraps 11
Fruit Salad 0
Subtotal 11

Dinner
1 teaspoons Oil, Sesame 1
King Prawn Noodles in Coconut, Chilli and Lemongrass 14
Subtotal 15

Any Time 250 ml The One 1% Milk 3
WW Rich Toffee Bar 2
Subtotal 5

Food ProPoints values total used 41
27/49 Weekly Points

Hi Claire,

Sorry to hear u not well,hope u feel better soon.I have been on pro-points for 3 weeks now & am loving it,and very happy with the results so far.I look forward to reading your diary,it gives me some idea's to try new things but at the moment i am addicted to the ww pepperoni pizza's at only 13 pp's - they are a real treat for me!!! I will be looking like a pizza soon LOL!!! Did u used to do 'tesco diets',i thought i recognised u from your picture?

Keep posting & get well soon xx

Vicky

Well back at work today, feeling much better - still not 100% but so much better than last week, need bed though cause I'm knackered lol

Food for today:

38 ProPoints

Monday, January 31, 2011

Breakfast
Chocolate Porridge 7
Subtotal 7

Lunch
2 serving(s) Warburtons Farmhouse Soft Grain 6
2 teaspoons Clover Lighter 1
1 portion(s) Chicken, Wafer Thin 1
Jacob's Crack 'O' Bites 3
WW Layered Fromage Frais, Strawberry 1
Apple 0
Subtotal 12

Dinner
Carrots, Broccoli and Green Beans 0
1 Jamie Oliver Fish Pie 13
Subtotal 13

Any Time
Pear 0
30g Coco Shreddies 3
142ml Robert Wisemans 1% Milk 1
10 Mikado's 3
Subtotal 7

Food ProPoints values total used 39
49/49 Weekly Points used

Last edited:
Hey Hun,

Welcome back, glad you're feeling better. This current bug is just impossible to shake isn't it!! I'm still not right either!!

Well done for being still on plan, I'm completely off the rails. Vant seem to get I to it again, am actually making special trips to shops for crap!! Quite angry with myself really!!

Have just been and got lots of good food, back on zumba and 30 day shred today and WI tomorrow, so will be 100% again as of weds AM!! Just need to limit damage in meantime!! Although just ate a whole sharer bag of caramel buttons on way home from Mozzers!! Ridiculous!!

RhiBro said:
Hey Hun,

Welcome back, glad you're feeling better. This current bug is just impossible to shake isn't it!! I'm still not right either!!

Well done for being still on plan, I'm completely off the rails. Vant seem to get I to it again, am actually making special trips to shops for crap!! Quite angry with myself really!!

Have just been and got lots of good food, back on zumba and 30 day shred today and WI tomorrow, so will be 100% again as of weds AM!! Just need to limit damage in meantime!! Although just ate a whole sharer bag of caramel buttons on way home from Mozzers!! Ridiculous!!

Hey sweetie don't be hard on yourself, normally I'd be first to go off rails too .... Feeling poop makes us do stupid stuff. I've eaten 3 takeaways in the last 2 weeks as hubbie has had tons to deal with, just adjusted days food and used wp. Not saying it's been easy and not weighed food he's cooked but judged by eye and he's cooked my food on plan but for me that's a great achievement.
Remember I went on a bender at Xmas and new year when you did fab so perhaps thus had been a release for you? Bug hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back