Loopylorns, LLT and the journey to lovely legs!

I am really chuffed with my weight loss so far,when I started I wondered if I should wait to do so, which is my only concern.

The reason for this is that my husband has booked a trip away for 3 days in September for our anniversary, I considered waiting but knew in my head that if I did that then I would probably stuff my face before joining with the thinking it was a last treat.

I am certain I would have started this diet at least a stone heavier had I waited.

It is going to be a real challenge, but as I said to him, at the very least I will be able to get hold of cold water for my shakes, just not certain I will be able to avoid food all together, especially as he has booked in at one of the top 50 restaurants. grrrrr

Hey Lorna when you go away why not just chose one night off plan? enjoy and stick to low- carb foods?

I still say time away should still be fun and happy times.. but stay in control my lovely :)

happy wednesday xx

Hey Lorna when you go away why not just chose one night off plan? enjoy and stick to low- carb foods?

I still say time away should still be fun and happy times.. but stay in control my lovely :)

happy wednesday xx

Yes I know I will have to do this, there is no way I can avoid eating whilst on a romantic break to celebrate 2o years of marriage.

My husband is sooo supportive of me doing this plan, he came along to introduction week, and has been fab since I started.

I already know I will eat, wont drink as that really does not bother me and am trying to figure out how to manage the meal thing, yes I will eat low/no carb but trying to decide if to swap this meal for 1 or 2 packs?

I have no idea where we are going, he would tell me if I really wanted to know but I am keeping it for a surprise, but I do know he has booked loads in to do, said each day is jam packed, lots of walking etc.

Going to just have to face facts its happening, and deal with it.

Have to be honest I could not eat in that circumstances. Do stay off the alcohol though and choose low carb, it will make it far easier on your system. Keep to the three packs as you will make sure you have all your nutrients.

I do admire those people who can stay abstinent on holiday and things like that. I find myself hopeless. As Oscar Wilde was fond of saying " I can resist everything but temptation !"

Onwards and downwards xx

I'm off on holiday next week for 2 weeks and will do lite, so 3 packs a day and eat out with friends for evening meal. Speak to your LLC and getvthe lite booklet, it shows how much protein, dairy etc you need in your one meal acday, so you can make good choices that wont sabotage you.
Its lovely your husband is supportive and going in this celebration will becwonderful, if you plan a bit before you go, you will take the stress out of worrying if yoy will just eat. Worth prepping this week, I am surprised at the amount if protein you need to have daily in top if the 3 packs, the booklet also gives you ideas, well worth it!
Good luck with you choices, and well done so far, you will notice a regular drop each week now and clothes will be baggy and need replacing before yoy know it! Thank goodness the sales are on!!!
Jx

Thanks Clarabow And Julz,

Good top have the support even though I will change course for a while.

Oh my!!! went shopping yesterday, suddenly became aware that my shoes were too big, my feet had stayed a size bigger after having my last daughter!

Also wore jeans which last week were a bit big around waist ( do have small waist) but stayed up as were little snug on thighs, not any more, these were hanging down, looked a right mess I bet hahaha.

My lovely Levis are now too big,will try the hot wash and tunble dry to shrink them :D.

Oh and the taste in my mouth is not so bad as drinking more water since I brought the juice powder.

Hope you are all doing well, Lorna xx

Hey lively I would do the lite version of the plan whilst away, so 3 packs and one meal of protein and salad! I always find restaurants are happy to cater to your needs so if it's not on the menu with it being fancy just ask for it after all you are paying for it lol xx

Hey lively I would do the lite version of the plan whilst away, so 3 packs and one meal of protein and salad! I always find restaurants are happy to cater to your needs so if it's not on the menu with it being fancy just ask for it after all you are paying for it lol xx

Yep this is what I intend to do, will be on cold shakes as find they dont mix well hot without a blender and I am deffo not mixing those in front of others! HAHAH.

Day 17 LLT.

Today I am not feeling so good, have had an ear infection for 3 weeks now which is not clearing :cry:

Just been to Dr's and they have swabbed it so now going to wait until that comes back for next course of treatment, but it now hurts bad.

Anyways, it's a rainy day here today, well rain +++.

Food wise, doing ok, was starving last night at work as did not get chance for break till 7.30 and had had last and first pack at 10.30am so not good. Ended up eating a bar and having a shake together which obviously were meant to be had apart.

Got home and had a choc shake hot and went to bed, my tummy was making some right loud noises last night!

All in all has been another good food week, looking forward to Tuesday's weigh in and hope to see a decline.

Hope you are all well and shrinking,

Lorna xx

Hey Lorna i hope your enjoying your trip with your hubby.

speak soon i hope Claire x

Not there yet huuni, we go on the 9th so still another 2 weigh ins to drop the lbs!

Can not make weigh in again tonight as on another night shift but hubby going to grab my packs, bless him.

Night shift last night went ok, I took in a batch of freshly baked chocolate brownies and just had my peanut bar at around 2am along with a hot drink.

Did ok and did not feel hungry or the need to eat the junky stuff brought in by others :).

Looking at my scales I would say its another 3lbs off for me this week, would obvs like a bit more but 3lbs is a great loss which would take me to 17lbs in 3 weeks:D.

Hope you are all doing really well and enjoyed the bank holiday weekend xxx

Brilliant loss again hunny, keep it up! xx

Nice work Lorns, stone in a month.

Hope the ear infection is getting better honey xx

You're doing so well Lorna - keep it up!

Thanks Ladies,

Well today is week 4 day 3.

Am finally off work after being on nights the last 2 days, am exhausted but glad to be off till Saturday now.

The night shifts went fine but I have ashamedly missed the odd pack (due to sleeping) also I ate 3 crisps on night 1, am still in ketosis and as I only had 3 (spaced out over the shift!!!!!) I did not really enjoy them hahaha.

So it is back to normal now with routine in place, will not be able to attend next weeks group as on late shift but can make the drop in on Tuesday so must get a good loss this week, would really love just over 4lb as this will take me into the 11's meaning the 2nd significant drop :D.

The weather here is turning a bit and is rather chilly, am finding the choc shake before bed to be really great and warming too,could not contemplate having it cold though :yuk:

On Saturday when I got in from work I had a lovely bunch of flowers from my DH and DD which has made my week and of course this time next week I shall be paking for my little secxret trip away for my anniversary, no idea where I am going, but so excited.

That trip of course means that I have a good reason to focus 100%, i will be meeting some girlfriends next Thurs (my birthday) and shopping for a new dress to take along with some nice new undies (no kids on our trip) ;) would really love to reach my 11 something target by then.

Hope you are all well, keeping warm and having great food weeks xxxx

Well done on your weight loss .Hope you have a great couple of days off.
Have fun choosing your new clothes and have a great break away you will look amazing.
Cathy

Morning Lorna hope you have a good rest. You will soon to in the 11's and dress shopping I love shopping :) hope you have fun with friends.
Luv Claire x

Hi Loops, you are doing amazingly well! :woohoo: You are gonna blink and be at goal at this rate. Congrats!

Your anniversary trip sounds like it's going to be lovely. I am excited FOR you...wish I was small enough to hide in the suitcase though lol! ;)

Keep up the good work and maybe doing some version of lite while away will help you feel like you are being good whilst still enjoying your surprise restaurant visits at the same time? Haven't done lite though so am not sure if that's good advice but whatever happens, enjoy! :hug99:

Week 4, day 5

Morning all,

Well I now have just 2 shifts left until I am on annual leave :D

Stepped on my home scales today (I know, I know bad idea) have used them since starting though. Delighted that they now read 12.1 whey hey, fingers crossed i can get the other 1 off prior to weigh in on Tuesday-this would give me a total loss of 1.5 stone in a month!!!!!

How are you all doing? hope the day is fab for you all, lovely cool day here today.

xx

Back