Loose Women!

Correct me if I am wrong but didnt that actress who did some of the LL dvd's sometimes appear on Loose Women. I cant remember her name (I am useless with names now must be my age) but I know I read about her in a magazine last week. So perhaps she put Colleen on to LL

Pam

You never know, it might have been me who passed the info onto Colleen inadvertently!

I applied to be a Loose Woman in the summer, complete with video etc., :eek: and in my covering letter I told them a bit about myself, including my weight loss and how I did it.

You never know .. she might have me to thank!

Yeah, ok, guess not .. it was a nice thought though :rolleyes:

Mandana x

Ooooh Mandana
I remember them doing that, asking for another loose woman, and people sending in videos.
whatever happened to yours? did they contact you??

Oooh yes - come on Colleen - out yourself!!!!

She didn't say LL by name but all us in the VLCD club's ears prick up when you hear 100 days!!!

She looks fab - says another stone to go.

PMSL!!! I did exactly the same thing as soon as she said that...straight away I said "LighterLife" out loud!!! :D :D

Ooooh Mandana
I remember them doing that, asking for another loose woman, and people sending in videos.
whatever happened to yours? did they contact you??

No Geri, they didn't :(

I even took mine up by hand and got the security guard to sign my POD! Didn't work though .. they obviously didn't like me!

Hey ho .. wasn't to be :confused:

Mandana x

I saw that too, she must be on LL if she's got to do it for 100 days. She's looking good and gave a good argument for it against some of the others when they tried to say things against it.

just had a peek at that and what a great advertisement eh!!! I'm sure she has given people all over ireland and the uk some hope..

thanks for the link

Gen xx

I'm not being funny BUT she doesn't look that different to me because I always thought she looked great anyway!!! Maybe if I saw an old clip of her then I'd perhaps see her weight loss more....

I'm not being funny BUT she doesn't look that different to me because I always thought she looked great anyway!!! Maybe if I saw an old clip of her then I'd perhaps see her weight loss more....

Know what you mean - I think I need to see a decent before/after shot.

Back