Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Loosing Muscle?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hels123smiles, 2 April 2009 Social URL.

1. hels123smiles

hels123smiles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    77.11kg
    Current Weight:
    64.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    56.25kg
    Lost(%):
    12.6kg(16.35%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save after losing 2.5 stones on Cambridge.
    My DH has been doing SS+ with me, and its day 14 and he has lost 21lbs. He was always really toned in his arms etc (but just had a big belly :p) but he hasnt lost a lot off his belly, but his arms are reducing loads.
    Does CD make you loose muscle??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Oinkstop

Oinkstop Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(10.28%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge USA
    You can't really tell how much muscle you are losing/gaining just by measurements. You might want to consider buying one of those electronic scales that can measure your percentage of body fat. I have one, and I'm slowly loosing fat, though not as quickly as I would like!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.