Lorraine's attack on the fat - again!

It always helps when one is not hankering after carbs!! I credit the chromium supplements A LOT!
Have you ever tried them? Definitely help curb those cravings.

Not tried these but may give them a go.

Just tried the zero carb noodles with mushroom pasta and it was lovely! Will definitely buy more as they bulk meal up and seemed like normal meal.

Ooh I didn't know S&S did noodles! Or are they something you discovered elsewhere?
That'd definitely be a nice addition to the meals as the portions do seem a bit small sometimes!

Ooh I didn't know S&S did noodles! Or are they something you discovered elsewhere?
That'd definitely be a nice addition to the meals as the portions do seem a bit small sometimes!

They are not S&S but are allowed on plan. There is another thread on zero noodles which links to more info about them Shivie. I think they are going to b really useful!

Cool! I'll look that thread up ta luv x

Day 4 here I come!

Yesterday was good with no problems so am hoping will soon be in ketosis.

Still enjoying my packs and am trying to vary them as much as possible.

Had banana shake , zero noodles with mushroom pasta, spicy spaghetti with baked mushrooms and salad then a bar. Lots of water, black coffee and green tea.

Wonder what today will bring?

Happy day 4 Lorraine! Well done for getting the magic first 3 days over with!

Cheers love x

Yay for day 4 :)

Well I even managed a coffee and a water in the pub tonight while husband had a few pints. Lets hope I get a good loss on Monday.

Well done, that took serious willpower! You're on a roll girl! :)

we will :) we deserve a good loss for being this good

Had a sneaky WI today ahead of official 1st proper one on Monday - naughty I know but was so pleased as had lost 9lbs yay!
That was in 4 days so hope can lose more by Monday.

Woohoo, great loss hun! Delighted for you! No more peeking now y'hear!! ;)

hehe i keep having sneaky ones too! Well done on the 9 pounds! fab job! x

Thank you and thanks also Shivie. Let's just hope it doesn't all go pear shaped by Monday's proper WI!

Nah, have faith in yourself hun x

I will thanks. U know how the scales can fluctuate from day to day though. Just hope can beat 9 on Monday.

Well 9lbs would be a brilliant start in itself. Any extra would be a bonus of course but I wouldn't be disappointed
if I were you just in case you don't get any more off xx

Had a sneaky WI today ahead of official 1st proper one on Monday - naughty I know but was so pleased as had lost 9lbs yay!
That was in 4 days so hope can lose more by Monday.

Wow that's great well done! :)

Back