Lorraine's attack on the fat - again!

It's a new savoury flavour which makes food taste great. We are allowed it on plan. It is available in a poser / dust or a paste. You can add it to anything. There was a thread about it a few days ago.

Just had my jelly mmmm!

I will look out for that! Do Tesco have it?

Was at Tesco bright and early to stick up on coke zero - fab offers on! Also bought lots of sugar free jelly, shallots, umami dust and turkey steak. The cashier gave me an odd look lol
Can't wait to have jelly - not had any for years!

Grr judgemental cashiers = pet hate!!! Love sugar free jelly now my fridge is fixed I'm going to buy some :)

I will look out for that! Do Tesco have it?

Yes Shiv I found the paste in Sainsbury and the dust in Tesco both £2.99.

Thanks Lorraine! I will look out for it for sure!
How are you feeling today hun? x

Feeling great thanks Shiv. Sneaky WI this morning showed another few lbs off so all good! Loving the veg and protein options and had my first jelly today. Seem to be making more effort with variety this time around which is making it more enjoyable.
When I think about how I coped for do long on Lipotrim with so little choice I cannot believe how lucky I am on S&S!

How u doing hun?

Variety is the spice of life as they say and I'm with you there 100% hun!

Am feeling great on day 12! First weigh-in on Sunday (I'm only going to weigh fortnightly) so
wish me luck!

Ah you will do great Shiv but good luck anyway. Will look out for your WI result x

I seem to have got quite obsessed with roasted courgettes!
Also I know yellow peppers are higher in carbs than green, I adore them. Had a little bit roasted tonight and it was heavenly! Who needs Haagen Dazs lol

Flip I accidently put my food allowance sheet in the recycling so I didn't even know we could have courgettes and I love
them roasted too!
How you getting on today hun?

Doing well Shiv thanks.

Starting back at work on Monday after long leave so will be 1st time back in office on plan so need to get back in routine there with diet. Should be fine though think will take chicken salad in or have soup or a bar most days.

How u going? Looking forward to WI?

You'll be grand hun, don't worry! It's great that you've the tricky part over with before going back.

Yep I'm doing fine thanks! Am half looking forward to weigh-in and half not!
It'll be good to get an idea of how things are looking numbers-wise
and will have something to post on my signature on Monday.
Looks like it'll be a duvet & DVD weekend by the sounds of the Irish forecast! I know you guys have had the worst
of it so far. Brrrrrrrrrrr :winter_brr:

Bet u have a great loss - will be cheering u on!

Know what u mean about weather. Not been too bad here in Liverpool so far - hope it stays like that!

Been a good weekend and have managed 100% without a problem thankfully. This has paid off with 5.5lbs off making 16.5lbs off in 2 weeks so am delighted!

Feeling fab on plan and have lots of energy so enjoyed a walk yesterday around a snowy park then had coffee and soda water in pub quite happily while husband had a few pints.

Brilliant hun! You are soooo in the zone! x

Thank you. Am pleased. Day been fine now back working in an office - didn't find it hard so hope it stays that way.

Lorraine???????

Lorraine???????

Hi Shivie. Sorry been but quiet just been mad busy at work. Been sticking to plan but weight not been shifting. Think not been drinking enough and may have gone overboard with veg as not been weighing it. Feel great though and persevering with it.
How u doing Hun?

Know the feeling! Yes the water is the key isn't it?! Hard to get it down ya in this cold weather! Keep at it sweetie x

Back