Lorraine's attack on the fat - again!

Went to see Les Miserables last night and it was superb. Had to have evening pack and bar earlier than normal so was concerned would be starving later but was fine. Good old ketosis yay! Just has a cup of boullion when got home.
Day 6 bring it on!

Been out all day and only had a subway chicken salad bowl all day till around. 8pm.
Bought some lovely veg at farm shop and just had cauliflower with two packs of macaroni cheese then a bar. Feel like have just had a feast!
Been do good having lots of coffee and soda water all day in pubs while husband had a few pints so feel very virtuous.

Just had a gorgeous breakfast of 2 scrambled eggs made with milk allowance and mushrooms - lush!
That is a meal I would definitely have when eating "normally" again. No need for other items would normally eat in a cooked breakfast!

1st WI done and am delighted to see that I have lost 11 lbs yay! Takes my total loss back to 2 stones. Have also managed to lose 5.5 inches since last week between bust, waist and hips so am absolutely over the moon!
Here's to week 2!

Well done, that's amazing! I have also completed week one and lost 8 so very happy, 11 weeks to go, have decided to do 12 weeks and see where I am after that but plan to do the 5:2 after that, probably forever if it works as I have read???

Well done you :)

Thanks Tall & greedy - well done to u too!

Thanks too dovy - u did great yourself - here's to week 2!

indeed! week 2 with a vengeance. The fat stands no chance :D

1st WI done and am delighted to see that I have lost 11 lbs yay! Takes my total loss back to 2 stones. Have also managed to lose 5.5 inches since last week between bust, waist and hips so am absolutely over the moon!
Here's to week 2!

Fantastic well done

Well it is all still going well and am loving the diet.

Really enjoying the packs and the vegetables and am trying to vary these more.

Have booked a holiday to Turkey for 2 weeks in August and am really excited at the thought of how fit and slim I can and will be by then. Ooh the bikinis and the clothes - cannot wait!

hehe bet you can't wait!

Hi well done ,sorry didn't reply before looked like there was a troll on here but seems to have been removed. Turkey sounds great really good to have a goal, I have a school reunion in April (gulp)!!

Hey Tall no worries. Yes seems to have been a creep posting but must have been removed thankfully.
You will smash it by April and look fan for reunion!
Yes cannot wait to be slimmer and slim kier for holiday!

Ooh did I miss the trolling?!! Flip! Well done on a fantastic start to your weight loss Lorraine!
11lbs is brilliant! :happy036:

Cheers Shiv! How u getting on?

Yes troll gave himself away by asking for pics after I mentioned bikini - sad lol

Eew creepy! There'll always be a few of those types hanging around I guess! Saddo!
Yes I'm sailing along nicely thanks hun, day 11 today.
It's cold, wet & dreary here in Dublin and I'm freezing today in work. Can't part with the scarf at all!
Brrrrrrrrrrr....oh well it's all part of ketosis so that's comforting enough for me.
Santa Claus was kind enough to bring me an electric blanket so am looking forward to languishing in the heat later!

x

I spotted that and thought it a bit odd! Not the bikini but the request for a pic

Was at Tesco bright and early to stick up on coke zero - fab offers on! Also bought lots of sugar free jelly, shallots, umami dust and turkey steak. The cashier gave me an odd look lol
Can't wait to have jelly - not had any for years!

What on God's green Earth is umami dust??!!

Back