LOSE BINGO WINGS! 30 Day ARMS Challenge! .

I defo need to join you, my arms are horrible :/

I tried it last night and I was rubbish at most exercises...might stick with the YouTube video I used before x

Day 12 done n im on 110 squats dont do them all in one go though lol.....started doing these exercises whilst watching tv

I've just read this whole thread. My wings are disgusting. I was saying to my friend the other day, know how some people dont like their legs on show, well i'm like that with my arms, i'd rather have my arms covered than my legs, I always wear long sleeve, even in summer/in house/in bed ect. My OH has never seen my arms since they got big. Infact its 28 degrees here, and im dressed summery except I have a black thin wooly cardi on (yeah I know) Last time I measured my arms were 40cm!!! - Probably the biggest on this thread.

Oh - can anyone post the link to the exercises you were all doing (the links/photos at the start of this thread dont work)

So does anyone want to join me?

xxxxxxxx

Not sure how to do on my phone but if u go on utube n type in carly rowena she has lots of 30 day challenges etc. I will be carrying on with this when the sun calms itself down a bit i live in a flat n its baking!

Yeah i'm hating this heat cant wait for it to go now. It's been more cooler today, breezy. Hoping to start on Mon, might just push myself whatever the weather coz I want to train myself that I must do it, if i start allowing myself to make excuses then i'll use everything as an excuse. Plus I have 2 fans i'll just stick the 2 of them on together....itching to start this....

I'm completely up for this! I'm sick of trying to find arm cover ups, or pretty dresses with sleeves! Measurements taken! Good luck everyone!

Does anyone want to start this on Monday? I might start my own diary type thread if no one else is interested?

C'mon think about having nice slim arms next summer!!

:)

Back