LOSE BINGO WINGS! 30 Day ARMS Challenge! .

Wish I could join this one...but not very good for people with weak wrists haha. I need some exercises for my bingo wings - nothing weight bearing on the wrists though, so no push ups/chair lifts etc, although weights is OK. suggestions welcome, or even modifications to this?

Wish I could join this one...but not very good for people with weak wrists haha. I need some exercises for my bingo wings - nothing weight bearing on the wrists though, so no push ups/chair lifts etc, although weights is OK. suggestions welcome, or even modifications to this?
Do the bicep curls, plank and cobra, look for resistance work outs online for arms taht you can filter through to find suitable for you. Hope this helps xx
Think am going to leave this today as feel a bit pants. Fingers crossed will be up to it tomorrow.
I'm taking the night off - achey as hell! Xx

Helloooo, ive been on my holibobs n did have every intention of doing this pmsl! Had i not had a chest infection at the start might have kept it up oh well weigh in tomoz n gonna restart this n 30 day squats gonna enjoy my last day off plan :D

Do the bicep curls, plank and cobra, look for resistance work outs online for arms taht you can filter through to find suitable for you. Hope this helps xx

I'm taking the night off - achey as hell! Xx

Ah wicked nice one - I'll look them up when I'm home tomorrow and try to devise a plan. it needs to be something i can do without any equipment (weights etc) as I work 2-3 nights a week and will be doing it in the nights when my joints are much happier.

Ah wicked nice one - I'll look them up when I'm home tomorrow and try to devise a plan. it needs to be something i can do without any equipment (weights etc) as I work 2-3 nights a week and will be doing it in the nights when my joints are much happier.

Re weights - I don't have any! I tend to use jars of sauce or full water bottles so I have some form of weight rather than nothing. Its all about the resistance! Let us know what you find! Xx

Ah wicked. I have weights at home which are fine but when I'm at work I can't really take my weights in lol. Will have to carry some empty water bottles around as I lift fairly heavy weights so a tin/jar wouldn't be enough.

After a weekend hol and 2 days sick day 6 is now done!

Back