losingit's losingit again diary

Morning losingit - i think your protein splurge yesterday was very well managed - well done:). These days happen but agree that it was self limiting. As long as you can identify your triggers and any lessons then it was a GOOD day! If you do something differently next time, it was an EXCELLENT day
Xxxx

OK, day after the protein binge and i go out with my brother and end up ... at KFC! Arghhh. I ate two pieces of chicken which came to around 17g of carbs. I didn't have any chips. I did have a small diet coke (learnt my lesson there on the caffeine!). Because of the amount of carbs i had, it meant i had zero veg for the day. Thinking back on it i probably should have just had the veg anyway as it's healthier and bumping the carbs up to 30g for a single day wouldn't have been the end of the world.

Anyhow, today is weigh in day for week 8 and i've actually lost 2.4lbs this week! Hooray! The scales were showing a lower figure a few days ago and i think if i had been perfect this week the loss would have been more than 3lbs but nevermind, 2.4lbs is good and i'll take it!

Did another 30 minutes on the cross trainer today. Burnt 230 calories (vs 225 calories last time). Still increasing how much i can burn in 30 minutes but progressing more slowly now. My goal is to reach 250 cals in 30 minutes within the next week (so 3 more sessions).

Well, that's all for now. Had a yummy cheese omelet for breakfast and looking forward to a nice big chunk of Salmon for lunch with veg.

Hope everyone else is still going strong?!

Morning loosing it, well done on the loss there, keep it up

Had a great week this week and not done anything too naughty at all. The worst i did was eat a single crisp 2 days ago which i am guessing was all of 0.5g of carbs or something, i just counted it in my carb allowance.

There was one day i felt like i was being super naughty - i didn't eat a big breakfast so come lunch time i was really super hungry. I cooked and ate 6 beef burgers, large ones! With a MIM and butter veg too! The meal would have been well over 1200 calories. However, i didn't eat much the rest of the day and had a light meal in the evening. I got on the scales the following morning and lost 0.5lbs overnight. How weird is that?!

Feeling really good lately, strong and bright and healthy. Loving this diet more the longer i'm on it. This week's loss should be a good one, looking forward to official weigh in on Monday.

Keeping up with the exercise regime still, one day on and one day off on the cross trainer. Smashed through my 250 calorie in 30 minutes target yesterday by doing 261 cals in one 30 minute session, pretty pleased with myself. Think i'll keep at that level for a week or two now as it is pretty strenuous!

The best thing is... i have started getting comments about my weightloss, from people who did not know i was even on a diet. Fantastic!

Yours is such a fantastic diary losingit... Love the cross trainer stuff and building up your fitness levels... Really informative and helpful! And the eating stuff - I can relate to it all xx

Week 9 weigh in and i'm down 2.8lbs :). Pretty happy about that, especially as i had a bit of a whoopsie yesterday and binged on 3 lots of MiMs. Currently @ 17stone 4.8lbs, another 2.8 pounds down and it'll mark my 2 stone loss on Atkins. Which isn't bad considering i've eaten so much food and only been doing this for just over 2 months. I really hope the losses keep this pace for a good while longer, not being fat at 30 seems like it is in my sights at this rate.

Wow losingit!!! That is phenomenal!! Well done sweetie xxx

thanks everyone :) Lovely people on here keep me motivated for sure.

Morning, and well done, that's looking good :)

Brilliant loss, you're doing so well. Don't worry about eating too many MiMs, it's not like you downed a bag of chocolate buttons! Anyway, yesterday is done, it's all about the RIGHT NOW.

Well done on your loss - keep going:D

Having a good week so far. Pretty excited because i'm picking up my brand new car this weekend and keen to have a 'new body' to go in my new car (plus i don't want to break the suspension with my whale like proportions).

Had noticed that my food intake overall had been creeping up a bit and i was starting to 'comfort eat' things like scratchings a bit more than i should be. Brought myself back into line with it though and started scheduling myself to eat at regular times throughout the day and for the past couple of days i've not had the urge to binge/overeat at all.

Overnight last night i lost 1.5lbs on the scales. I'm not sure what the deal is there, i hope it's a whoosie fairy but my weightloss hadn't really stalled beforehand, so i don't know. Not going to get too excited, i could just be a little dehydrated!

Yesterdays food:

breakfast: cheesy omlette cooked in lard
lunch: 300g steak with cabbage
dinner: MiM (wasn't that hungry after eating a large steak for lunch)
snacks: cheese slices, scratchings, a spoonful of philly cheese

This is fairly typical of my menu most days now, something eggy for breakfast, something big and satisfying for lunch, and then a light evening meal and a couple of snacks late in the day. Not really getting enough veg in though, i'll start adding veg alongside my morning omlette perhaps to help with that.

Thanks everyone who checks in to my blog, it really helps :).

Weightloss still going great, i'm shocked that i haven't had a STS week yet, it normally happens before the first month is done but we are going on 2 months now of continuous loss.

Yesterday i went to buy some new shoes as mine were falling apart (i'm really not a 'shoe' girl, i live in trainers, mostly because i have fat feet). Anyway, i bought my shoes and then went into Marks & Spencers to look around, also something that is very rare for me it's been more than a year since i walked into a clothes shop! I tried a load of clothes on and came home with some jeans and a top, both in a size 18 ! I'm pretty shocked - as nice as it is to be a size 18, i honestly don't look or feel like i'm an 18, i don't really understand it, and i am still 240lbs! Maybe their sizes are just generous, and being totally honest here, the jeans i picked up are stretchy style jeans. But still, i'm over the moon today as a result and i look a whole lot better when i look in the mirror, less bag lady and more 'normal'.

I love you, Atkins :).

Well done that's great news:). No doubt m&s will get loads more of your biz as you keep losing - keep enjoying! (i shoulda bought shares lol)

Morning Losing.

i live in trainers, mostly because i have fat feet
but maybe not for longer :)

oh poop... gave in to temptation today and was naughty. But it's also been a great day too - i got my brand new car, yipppeee.

Stopped for a pub lunch with my daughter, and started off being really good, I choose a steak and asked for salad instead of chips. My daughter had fish fingers and chips and beans. She didn't eat much of it and they were sat there on her plate for ages and somehow a number of them made their way into my mouth. I think i ate around 6-8 large chips plus 2 spoons of baked beans. I did enjoy it, they were good chips. Had a 'sugar rush' right afterwards and felt like i was bouncing off the ceiling, despite the fact i hadn't had sugar, only potato. Could have been excitement about getting my new car though.

Anyway, i messed up. But it could have been way worse, so i'm not feeling down about it, it's back to business as usual again now.

Back