loss around thighs

Mikspatel53

So I'm wondering when people start noticing their thighs getting smaller. I have big thighs and its always been quite easy for me to loose around waist and hip but the thighs just don't go. For me they are the most hardest thing to loose. Also does the cellulite go away eventually?

In finding my thighs the slowest to shift too. I take weekly measurements and they are definitely behind the rest if me! Lol I also have big calves but haven't measured them but they don't look much different to me. Think the cellulite is shifting a bit tho. X

How long have u been doing cwp? Do u think if I did some thigh exercises would it help it along. I keep trying on my smaller sized jeans only to get dissapointed and think this diet isn't working very well I should just give up.

I think I've been nearly 10 weeks. Looking at my measurements it's about 3 inches per thigh which I guess isn't that bad. I did do quite a lot of exercise before cd which I plan to get back to asap so I guess that should help.

I haven't measured my thighs since first visit to CDC. I know I've lost bit of my thigh as the trousers that were quite tight before are now looking really baggy. I suppose I should stop being so hasty and give it some time. How much have u lost so far if u don't mind me asking. X

With me, the weight goes from my chest & face first, but everyoneee has noticed my theighs getting smaller!
I started this diet 16 weeks ago in a size 22-24 leggings, and now i'm in a size 16 leggings :) very happy! x x

That's really good xsinead. I can't wait to drop a dress size. I have been losing weight but not much as I have been having days where I pick. Hopefully this week will be a big loss as I have been extra good

yeah you really need to stick to it 100% and not pick lol.

Realised that everytime I pick I'd only be making it harder for myself because I'd want more and that's not allowed. It totm this week so I'm hoping to have lost a few pounds otherwise I will be dissapointed and think what's the point..

No point thinking whats the point though, as long as you drink the recomended water intake & stick to the plan 1oo%, you'll see fab losses.
Like i said i'm on week 17 now and never had a week where i've not been happy or shocked with the results :D

A friend who works at a magazine told me weight loss shows first from the top then down - ie head first, then tummy, bum, and finally thighs which seems to be true for me :-( I've got a slim face so don't need it any slimmer so wish my thunder thighs would shift a bit faster...

blondcarrot said:
A friend who works at a magazine told me weight loss shows first from the top then down - ie head first, then tummy, bum, and finally thighs which seems to be true for me :-( I've got a slim face so don't need it any slimmer so wish my thunder thighs would shift a bit faster...

Same for me..all dresses fit so nicely from top and I can actually see my jaw line on my face and collar bones too but can't wait for my thunder thighs to shift..

i think some exercise will help....cycling maybe?

Back