Lost: 1 chin and 2 cup sizes...........

Dietkitty

Rebel without a calorie
If found please feel free to keep them!!
I don't actually mind about the cup sizes as they had started to look like pantomime boosoms :8855: and there's still plenty there ;)

LMAO Another one with pantomime boobs! Mine are verging on ridiculous, in one particular recent holiday pic they did seem to make up at least 40% of my body :)
I'd be quite happy if they reduced to half their size (they would still be huge)
My chins however are stealthy they become invisible when looking in the mirror and are caught by cameras where there seem to be at least 3!

Well done :D

Carly

More than a handfull is a waste I have always said!;)

Except my moobs which are a small handful and need to be totally wasted....:cool:

Well without getting personal, the bigger the better, although my wife hates them and wishes she get them made smaller. Will do that once she is thinner, I have promised her and she will be taking to Exante in about 6 weeks, so a nice incentive for her.

I do have hands like shovels.....;)

I'll welcome the relief from back ache!
And Carly Tesco are doing a lovely push up bra for £8! Until now a big enough push up bra would have made mine a chin rest lol

Pretty much all the supermarkets, and Matalan, now go up to G cups in most sizes. Not a huge choice of styles yet but at least they have something these days.

Pretty much all the supermarkets, and Matalan, now go up to G cups in most sizes. Not a huge choice of styles yet but at least they have something these days.

I don't think they go down to a 30 though, they generally do one or the other sadly

Not that that is an issue at the moment I expect the only thing that is less than 30 is my neck :)

Back