Lost 10 stone. SW is for men, too! Before and after pics and diary.

Fantastic Tom, I can't wait until I can do that!! I am frustratingly betwwen 2 sizes at the moment. One size I have to keep hitching up and are baggy round the bum and the other size is just a little snug at the moment!!! Well done on you weight loss!!!! Jane

wow well done u x

I have no idea what to expect today. If I stayed the same, I'll be happy. If I've gained, I'll not be so happy and if I've had a loss, I'd be very cheerful.

Sorry, but I'm just not fully in this at the moment. Have gone a little off plan by about 10 syns this week. The end of the world! LOL

I feel like I need to up my exercise, but everywhere I turn, they charge charge charge for stuff. I know walking is free. Maybe I should just get on with it and repair my bicycle. Arrrgh. What am I writing here, sorry to bore you.

I'm just at a point where yes, I want to lose another 2 stone (interim target = 14 stone 5 lbs), but I'm at an 8 stone loss now and I've had enough. But I still want to see my body transformed just this little edge more. I just don't want to put any effort into it. LOL

this time last year i hated exericse with a passion, its taken me a couple of months of sheer determination to drag my bottom out and jog/walk/hyperventilate lol, but now if i don't go out for a run i feel like rubbish. i found that i really had to push myself but eventually i began to enjoy it. set yourself a goal of somekind. mine was to be able to do 10 full press ups and run for a minute without stopping. 6 weeks on i can do those 10 press ups and i ran for 5 minutes the otherday. good luck, get yourself out there, you've done amazingly already!! :)

this time last year i hated exericse with a passion, its taken me a couple of months of sheer determination to drag my bottom out and jog/walk/hyperventilate lol, but now if i don't go out for a run i feel like rubbish. i found that i really had to push myself but eventually i began to enjoy it. set yourself a goal of somekind. mine was to be able to do 10 full press ups and run for a minute without stopping. 6 weeks on i can do those 10 press ups and i ran for 5 minutes the otherday. good luck, get yourself out there, you've done amazingly already!! :)

Hi, thanks!

It's not that I don't do any exercise. I walk a lot already. I just can't really be bother to do more. ;-)

i see, well in that case, still get yourself out there and do some more, mind over matter and all that :)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done you, you look great :)

Well done Tom! I put on half a pound at weigh in tonight! After the weekend 'blow out' I deserve to have put on more!!! BACK ON PLAN!!!!!

put your "century club" sticker on your profile Tom..
and well done..

just noticed I'm only 2.5lbs heavier now than you were when you started...

Back