Lost 10 stone. SW is for men, too! Before and after pics and diary.

Wow! Bet it felt incredible to get in those jeans and be half the size of them!!! :D

Loving the photos Tom...well done! Xx

WTG Tom River, i have 8 stone to lose so its nice to see that is possible!!!

amazing! :)

well done. with myself having to loose close to 200lbs its great to see other people loose such amounts.

Your pics and people like ColJack are quite inspirational for others to go and stick at loosing the 100lbs+

Its amazing what you can do when you put you're mind to it ! Talk about inspiration !!! :D You have done brilliant in your weight loss journey ! Well done to you ! :)

Lost 2 pounds after 9 days holiday in Germany and a week without counting any syns. Well happy. Also had a body test done in the gym and found out that I've got 16.9 % body fat percentage now. Gym instructor cautioned me on my original goal weight of 184 lbs. Even though it is reachable, he said I'd lose a lot of muscle mass in order to get there.

So after speaking to my SW group leader, I've upped my target to 213 lbs for now. May want to lose more later. So I only have 7.5 lbs to go to get to my new target. Wohooo!

As I will be reaching my new target weight within a few weeks, I'd like you to consider helping me raising funds for the Salvation Army. The money would go to Parkside, my local church and their social work on a council housing estate as well as the Salvation Army's International Development work.

Currently my sponsored weight loss fund raiser is only at 10 % of its target.

You can now text AEAO76 £1 (or more!) to 70070 to sponsor me or visit justgiving.com/lighter-Tom and give online. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Wow what a transformation, you look great x

well done!!!!!

Just to update you all, I've no officially lost over 9 stone and I'm well pleased.

10 lbs to go to my new interim target of 14 stone 10 lbs.

Probably keep at that for now as my original target of 13 stone 2 lbs doesn't seem achievable after a body test at the gym revealed that 12 stone 7 lbs of my total body mass are muscles, water and bones.

Now combining a daily food diary, calorie watching and SW to lose those last 10 lbs asap. ;-)

Back