Lost 10 stone. SW is for men, too! Before and after pics and diary.

Wow, you look great...thanks for posting!

Fantastic! You look so different and loads younger! Well done. :)

You look fanstatic! x

Well done Tom!

You inspired me when I started, and now 6.5st or so later (and at target) you inspire me to go for the 100lb barrier.

I want the century club sticker as well as the SW 7st sticker lol.

Greedy? - you bet!:p

On behalf of the blokes - thanks a million fella

Steve

Cheers guys!

Thanks guys.

Maximus, you're not greedy. You're just doing great and continue to do so. Step by step realistic goals that are achievable have been the "secret" of my success so far. And celebrating every interim target without giving myself a food treat. I went clothes shopping or for other activities as a treat instead.

It is a big learn to not "reward" yourself with food, but to make a choice for other things instead. Food reward is unhealthy and often comes from our childhood. Gone with it!

Wow.
Nice to see it can be done.
I still see the fat bloke in the mirror every day despite nearly 13st lost, but seeing you go from "chunky to hunky" ( hey, a guy can appreciate a good looking guy and still be straight ) makes me realise I won't always look like I'm wearing a deflated mr blobby suit.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hey ColJack. Thanks for your reply. No gay vibes coming across, so please don't worry. And I'm so sure about my own heterosexuality, that I don't need to joke about gay men or belittle them (anymore). Working in a call centre I have quite a few openly gay colleagues and don't treat them any different from anyone else.

But thanks for the compliments. I wish the little bit if lose skin on my thighs and belly would tighten up quicker. And I want to see a little more muscle definition. But otherwise I'm quite happy with the results of my journey so far.

You look like a superhero about to change into your cape in that last pic!! Lol. Total total inspiration. I'm amazed at how you've changed! You have the physique I crave. How did you get it? Lots of compound lifts?

Back