lost a stone in 2 weeks......god knows how!!!

Hi Vicky, Karion and Chicken (Im sure thats not your real name...lol)

Karion - Yep its a very daunting prospect for Sophie. Both her father and I went to the same school as well..and I remember being horrified at the difference between that and the junior school (also went to the same one as Sophie too..so I can compare experiences quite literaly...although I was there quite a considerable time ago). Amazingly some of the teachers that taught me are still teaching now... When we go to parents evenings (our 2 boys are there 2..one in year 11 and one in year 8) Dave and the head of Lower school always go off chatting together as he used to be in charge of Sports when we went there and Dave was/is excellent at all sports so they get on really well....(sometimes I think Dave forgets the reason for parents evening is to discuss your childrens progress!)

The school she will be attending is called Hazelwick

http://www.hazelwick.w-sussex.sch.uk/

Im hoping my eldest gets good results in his GCSE's so he can continue in the sixth form but hes been accepted on a business studies course equivalent to 3 A levels if his grades are C or lower. He needs to get 4 Bs or above to stay on and take his chosen A levels in History. Maths, Politics and History. Fingers crossed for him.

Strange how in the country we have these small and intimate primary schools, where everyone knows each other, then these huge senior schools. My eldest adjusted very quickly (he's nearly 19 now), my youngest had problems. He went to a school without his friends and struggled to cope with an all boys school when he appreciated the company of girls :D

Needless to say, he settled down eventually, and found the girls school girls next door :eek: He just about to go up to year 10 and is happy there. Schoolwork does get in the way of his very active social life;) but he's doing fine.

It's good to have a plan B for your eldest. Fingers crossed for him that he gets the grades he wants. When are they due out?

Im not sure...sometime in August

Hes having a very bad time emotionaly at the moment..broken up with his childhood sweetheart this weekend. He discovered she was seeing his best friend. Very painful age 16...from what I remember

Very painful age 16...from what I remember

Oh yes! And some people think that boys don't have these feelings. My eldest had a really hard time when he found the girl of his dreams turned out to be gay:(

He's 19 and still mourns her. So, still girlfriendless:(

My other son keeps 3 girlfriends at a time on all occassions:eek:

My 13 year old isnt into girls yet at all...very much into his XBOX and playing cricket/football etc...

I hope Mike manages to get over her....On a more serious note he has tried to take his life over problems at school 2 years ago. He received counselling and the situation has been resolved but I am very much aware of how deeply he feels things.

It was just a crush to most onlookers but to them at the time it was the real thing and they had even made plans to live together and keep bunny rabbits...(daft I know but it shows the emotional bond between them)

Hi Jen,
Sorry to hear about your son, hope he feels better soon.
Vic

thanks ...I think he will be over it soon...I hope

Im feeling really really hungry at the moment...didnt help that I just recited one of my binges on the thread about them....I would kill for an ice cream with nutella spread and chopped nuts...

But of course I wont...lol

ive have felt hungry too, think I would have eaten the settee!!!!
Just been out for a walk so feel a bit better, took my mind off it, I read that thread too! Bad idea!
Ah well, another day another pound!!!!!!!
Take care and have a great day tomorrow
Vx

jfc said:
My 13 year old isnt into girls yet at all...very much into his XBOX and playing cricket/football etc...

I hope Mike manages to get over her....On a more serious note he has tried to take his life over problems at school 2 years ago. He received counselling and the situation has been resolved but I am very much aware of how deeply he feels things.

It was just a crush to most onlookers but to them at the time it was the real thing and they had even made plans to live together and keep bunny rabbits...(daft I know but it shows the emotional bond between them)
Aw bless :( This is similar to my eldest. Not with the bunny rabbits though ;) We did wonder whether he could take it. He didn't speak for ages and suffered quite a severe depression for about 2 years. He has Aspergers and finds it hard to understand the ways of other teens. He gets too emotionally attatched to his friends too, and though that usually has a very positive effect him, if anything goes wrong in the friendship, he struggles to cope.

As he only sleeps 4-5 hours in 24, I'm often up at 1-2am with his long and meaningful talks as he struggles to make sense of it all.

He'll make a great husband though, like I'm sure your lad will. All heart eh :)

My 14 year old is 'into' Parkour. It's scary, but it's his greatest love above all the girls. Oh and playing the piano :D (goody goody :D)

Hi again Karion, Is it a wonder we have stress and overeating issues when we have to deal with the things our teens and younger children go through. Its like reliving them ourselves isnt it.

I googled Parkour as I hadnt a clue what it was (Still havent..lol) it brought up French sites. Is it a game?

Your son sounds a lovely lad. I agree they will be good husband material later on. Trouble is todays teenage girls dont want nice lads they want the ones that treat them mean...so it seems. Having said that I was the same at that age...if my parents approved of my boyfriend he got dumped...lol

Well, its day 10 and I jumped on the scales to find I am the same as yesterday...its ok though I didnt expect to carry on losing at the rate of 1 pound a day or that would mean over 2 stone lost in a month!!! They say a stone a month so I am happy losing a pound every other day...

im under the 12 marker on the scales my next incentive is to get to 11.7 (I am trying for half stone markers each time)...when I hit them I get a high and treat myself to something (non food)..make up, clothes, book etc

Hope you have a good day all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

jfc said:
I googled Parkour as I hadnt a clue what it was (Still havent..lol) it brought up French sites. Is it a game?
Some would consider it an extreme sport, he's think of it more as an art form :) It's sort of like gymnastics, but you use buildings, walls, etc. Lots of somersaults off high things etc :eek: He mainly goes down the beach to do it and his parkour team attract crowds and photographers :D The BBC were filming him the other day, so he has grand ideas of being on the TV :D Ummm. Think he might be disappointed there.:rolleyes:

Weightloss: a pound every other day is realistic. Well done for getting under the 12 stone marker. It's lovely to see those numbers go down isn't it :cool:

yup thats me, and im woolly headed today too, Before CD I would drink Gaviscon but I darent!!!!!

Have you taken anything??
Hows your day been??

Hi Vicky

well, no I havent taken anything (except more water)...but I had a massive explosion at 1am and feel much better now!!! I am normaly a twice a day girl but nothing for 10 days and then!!

I hadnt even realised until afterwards that I was probably in pain due to consitpation. My acid went afterwards too so maybe my full bowel was putting pressure on my stomach and causing reflux, Im not a doctor but it sort of makes sense..well to me anyway.

How are you feeling this morning hun?

I woke feeling a lot lighter today...jumped on the scales with anticipation but I am the same as the day before yesterday not an ounce lost in 3 days! Maybe it will come of in one go...lol

According to the information about VLCD it is from day 10 we are definately in the fat burning process...and as today is day 11 for me at least I know what I lose from now onwards is fat and nothing else.

Love

Jennyxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

evening jen!!!

I reckon it was that the caused the problem! I havent gon for 3 days and its just all rushed out now, think the fibre stuff helped, my daughter calls it poo powder!!!!
Ive just jumped on the scales, well gingerly trod on them! and............. 8lbs in total!
Been a good day today, havent really thought about food at all, thats amazing for me.
Hope all has gone well.
v
x

hi vicky

day 12 - lost 10 pounds so far...if i can shift another 4 in the next couple of days that will be a stone in a fortnight...pretty good going...although my friend lost 2 stone in 2 weeks on this diet....is that a record? She started at 15.10 and on day 15 was 13.10!!! amazing! but she only had 3 shakes a day and she is 5ft 10 so I think she should probably have had 4 a day (and her mums a CD counsellor!)

well done on your loss Vicky, its great watching the numbers go down isnt it.

This time 12 days ago I was 12 and a half stone now I am closer to 11 and a half....clothes are fitting better and I have tons more energy

I too am having the fibre stuff in my shakes..as I remember the agony last time on this diet when I gave birth to a cactus!! (sorry to be so graphic!)

have a good day all

xxxxxxxxx

jen thats fab, I bet you are so proud. I know I would be shouting it from the roof tops!!!!!! well, day 8, and its gone so quick, struggled a little bit this morning, went to do some shopping and everywhere I looked everyone was eating, still havent cheated at all, just had my shakes and soup and water.
day 8 and 8lbs, im so thrilled, have just found a cdc near to my house, she's new and started last week so I have swapped to her, my last one I only ever saw fortnightly and she hadnt called me at all since I started. Hope today has been good for you too, my daughter has a friend over to play now so im packing them in the front room with a picnic as its chucking it down outside!!
Seems like this is turning into our thread, anyone else want to join in!!!!!!!
Have a great day hun, we can do this!!!!:p

Back