LOST - An 8-year old

thin_inside

I Can Do This!
OMG - just realised that I have lost my 8 year old daughter :eek::eek: !!

She weighs 4.10 (I have now lost 5.01). I picked her up and tried to carry her round the lounge, but staggered under the weight. Can't believe I managed to carry her weight around with me for so many years! Really brought home the impact of the weight on my body.

It's scary isn't it, when you manage to "feel" how much weight you have lost - it also shows what an amazing machine the body is to allow us to continue living our lives while it carried that amount of weight around with us.

It's great motivation too, every time you want a snack just pick your daughter up and think "how would I like to carry her around all day every day? No thanks!" :)

What a great comparison T I!!! I hope she didn't mind being your fatty discards for a while!!

Hey i had not thought of that - just picked up my son who is 2stone 7lb and i defo could not carry him around all day. Whats even nicer to think is the thought of how much lighter i will feel when i loose that much weight ! My first appointment is at 1.30 with my CDC - today is the day i am so excited !!!

Its a great eye opener isn't it!

Just try and imagine how the girl in my group must have felt on monday when she gave me a piggy back as that was the amount of weight she had lost!!

daisy x

no way !!! OMG !!!

Fantastic TI ... I have just twigged that I have lost an 8 year old too lol as my 8 year old daughter is around 60 lbs :eek:!

Just amazing to think we were carrying around that extra weight with us 24/7 ... how much happier must our bodies be now :D!

x

Back