Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

It sounded a great present, how lovely Dis!
Anyone ever in Lincs/ Cambs, let me know.
I bet no one looks how I imagine them to be lol! x

Laura, would have loved to meet but too scaredy to mention it! Bet I saw you running past in the rain one night though! A mini meet would be fab... work out where we all are & stick a pin in the middle & meet there! Lol! But there is also something lovely about building up a trust & friendship here... it is safe to bare our souls, it is supportive, and I think real and genuine affection is forged as well. It's real, even if we never meet.

I don't think all forums are as friendly as minis. I think we have something special, and I am very glad that we have... big hugs all round, & virtual piece of CD bar 'truffle' as well.

xxx

Hug received and virtual choc enjoyed!

Glad you had a nice afternoon, and hope the UCAS meeting goes well.

x

Back from meeting now, son tapping away at desktop comp filling out his form & dreaming of impossible courses in wonderful places. Nice to see him all fired up though.

xxx

Laura, would have loved to meet but too scaredy to mention it! Bet I saw you running past in the rain one night though! A mini meet would be fab... work out where we all are & stick a pin in the middle & meet there! Lol! But there is also something lovely about building up a trust & friendship here... it is safe to bare our souls, it is supportive, and I think real and genuine affection is forged as well. It's real, even if we never meet.

I don't think all forums are as friendly as minis. I think we have something special, and I am very glad that we have... big hugs all round, & virtual piece of CD bar 'truffle' as well.

xxx

Quite agree, I've never done the forum thing anywhere else and don't suppose I will, but I'm really glad to know you all.:)xx

xxx

That was so lovely Katy. I was just playing with you btw. x

What a lovely present! I'd love to meet you all too, shame we are all so far apart. But, if ever anyone's in Shropshire.....?

Newport Shrops is where my Parents are talking of going back to :rolleyes:!

xxx

Couldn't agree more - well said. This is the most supportive forum I've ever been on. It's lovely having RL friends, but it's also lovely having people who appreciate the difficulties of dieting/food issues.

Enjoying that truffle! x

Had another teeny bit today... it's a great treat and I can ration it in a way I never would with 'proper' truffles. Just in after working 'out' - a presentation - and then taking mum shopping. Can relax now. Phew....

xxx

Hi. sorry Ive been rather absent lately, glad things are going well and that your heads in the right place just now. The CD sweets sound lovely!

Happy Halloween Katy! xx love, me.x

Thanks Bess! Have you got your cauldron bubbling yet? I am thinking I will dress up as a witch for the party tonite at friend's house... an old black velvet dress and lots of backcombing and a few black scarves tied in, and let daughter do my make-up! Cackle, cackle!

xxx

Happy Halloween Katy, hope you have a great time at the party. (couldn't find any Halloween smilies to add. :eek: )

Thanks Dis, same back to you!

Yesterday was a good food day...
porridge with semi skimmed milk, berries, 0% yog
leek & potato soup, small bowl homemade in cafe; white roll & butter
wholemeal pitta, 4 quorn sausages, salad, spoon of hummus & coleslaw
CD hot choc

But I added up cals, first time I have ever been able to do this accurately(ish) with the diet resources free 7 day tril (Laura mentioned it with a link in her thread). And I was aiming for 1200 cals yesterday and turned out I was 1477, so 277 over. Eeek! So obviously my estimates are not quite right, which may explain a lot! I was in a mood to nibble last night as well, and knowing I was already 277 cals over was a great incentive not to.

My brekkies will always be much same, as I love the porridge start; but must be much more careful with rest of days intake. And do so want to have a CD hot choc from time to time for a sweet treat, and it's so warming and lovely. But maybe should have a hi-lites one at 35 cals! :eek:(

This is only till I can get back down under 11 stone, but also a useful experiment. And hopefully a useful deterrent as I am out tonite and want to avoid lure of Baileys and party food. Today scales were at 11 3, so it's dropping a wee bit. Just need to make sure it keeps on going that way.

Have a fab and spooky Halloween, everyone!

xxx

Those darn cals they mount up without realising sometimes eh!

Have a fab halloween Katy!
x

You too Lelly, you & your experiments, you've set me off! Feel a lot more focused though, so all good. Have a spooky time!

xxx

Hey Katy - happy Halloween!!!

Sounds like you're going to have a fab party night. Know what you mean about the cals. You can think that you're eating so healthily, but they really do mount up.

Baileys, mmm, hard to resist, especially as the nights are drawing in.

Have a fab night - costume, make up and hair all sound fab :D

Have designated myself as driver, so that will keep me on the straight and narrow! Hope you have fun too...

xxx

Ooh, you are well behaved! It's handy to be able to do that though, saves you coming up with excuses for not going overboard like a lot of people do.

Back