Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Thanks Lelly, Laura, Curly, Bess, Serena, Sunshine & Bess.

I still feel like a major idiot after the other day... gonna lie low, but will post on my own diary anyhow, for now at least. I just feel quite weird about it, but realise I read that thread through a haze of panic and that nobody was actually telling me to get lost, I just thought they were. When I panic, I guess a bunch of bad stuff from the past rears its ugly head and the result is a bit scary.

Anyway.

Festival was fab. We had six families all camped together and assorted singles and teens attached as well. Bands were great and chaos reigned, and much Baileys was drunk... I ate gorgeous food from the stalls, mostly good choices but not all! Danced and walked for miles and miles each day, so overall feeling was good, even though I put on 2lb I guess it will soon go again.

Jess, not you nor anyone else was responsible for my wobble on Thursday, just me and my messed up head. I would miss you all so much so hope I can just put it behind me, here's hoping. Big hugs all.

xxx

Pleased you had a nice time. Don't worry about the 2lb, if you tackle them soon they'll be gone again in no time.

I guess I can speak for everyone when I say please don't stop posting, sometimes our brains translates/skews things to reflect how we're feeling at that time - it's nothing to feel weird about.

My instict is to worry disproportionately about things I've said or done. Then one day I tried recalling things that others have said or done, that had it been me who'd done those things, I'd be worrying about them. I could barely think of anything which made me realise - if I can't remember all this stuff about others then why should others remember stuff about me? (This probably makes no sense lol)

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is please don't feel weird. We loves ya.

xx

Hi Katy, good to see you back and glad the weekend was great. x

Hiya hun!

Please don't put yourself down hun, you're great! and we're all here together helping each other along the way.

Lovely to see you back, glad the festival went well too.

Have a fab day !!

xx

Good morning my diet buddy!!! Glad to hear you had good time at festival and dont worry about you wee gain will be gone again in no time. Ive turned into an excercise queen went on bike ride yesterday evening coz didnt go to gym and have a very sore bottom today to show for it!!!!xxxx

Oh... your posts have made me cry again. I don't deserve you, but thanks... big, big hugs. I am not in a great head-space right now, I look OK on the outside but inside so shaky and emotional. Not sure what is going on.
I just know I value your support and kindness more than I can say.
I am off again wednesday for 5 days to see best pal in france... more downtime & thinking time. She is a fab role model, she lost 5 or 6 stone 3 years ago and has kept it off, so good food choices will reign if nothing else.
Will post again though before I go.

xxx

Hey hon.....
I just wanted to send you big big hugs!!!!!!! I am sorry you are feeling so emotional at the moment..
Chin up hon and have a great time meeting up with your friend in France I am sure it will be lots of fun!!
Take care hon......... xxxxx

Hey Katy, don't you go anywhere :nono: Your diary keeps us all motivated. Your an inspiration, you travel the world have a great social life and still stay at target....how many people can say that :confused:. x

Hey Katy

Please dont be down, I too find you such an inspiration and you are always there to give fab advice when anyone needs it :)

I dont think I would be in the headspace I am in without you and the others on minis

Have a ball in France with your bestie!!! Take care xoxoxoxox

Hi Katy hope your having a fab time, I hear the weather over there is lovely so enjoy and will catch up on your return xxxx

Hey hun, have a great break away :) xxx

Hiya Laura, im good thanks. Still muddling through! How are you doing? x

Hey Katy. Hope all is well. Miss you :hug99:

Back