Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Lol!!! Would suggest a get together for coffee & cake... but maybe not a great idea!!! Gonna curl up in room with CD bar & minis instead & do a bit of work... but funny, huh? Small world! Big Aberdeenshire hug to you hun... it's so pretty around here! And b&b has wifi, YAY!!!

xxx

You sound so positive at the moment Katy! Enjoy your CD bar - I'll be having a shake tonight instead of my (planned) salad as I've got tooth ache and can't chew properly. :(

Oh no... toothache is horrible. I have had a cough all day but felt fine, and now I am safely at the b&b I have suddenly gone all hot & shivery... NOT what I need right now! Arghhh! Early night for me I think!

xxx

Get well soon Katy, I have got swine flu so hope you haven't got that too! Hope your toothache goes soon Allie xx

Blimey Sleepy... are you OK? I have to admit swine flu crossed my mind as I haven't felt ill all day, just the dry cough, then this mad temperature... and the papers were mentioning a cough as being one early symptom. How did it start for you?

Poor honey... hope you are in bed getting waited on. I am in bed with my laptop... sigh. But don't feel good, think a VERY early night. Hope I feel a bit better tomorrow have two full-on events to get thru. Think I am coming out in sympathy Alli, my teeth have started hurting as well now...

xxx

Cheers Katy, I started feeling not too good on Sunday but put it down to having been out on the pop the previous night. High temp, sore throat, ear ache and general cold symptoms. Have been coughing but not too much actually. Felt rubbish at work on Monday and had to come home on Tues as felt really bad and then had upset tummy, sickness and headache so went through NHS website and it states I have swine flu so got a code to collect some Relenza from the chemist and started taking it yesterday. Feel rubbish and a bit "woooah" if you know what I mean. Been popping paracetamol like sweeties. Hope you haven't got it, especially with you being away from home. Its all around at the mo, so if you think you have it, seek help soon and get the meds that will combat it xxx

Hope you're feeeling better soon Katy and Curly- just noticed your new pic, you've inspired me to try on my only pair of size 20 jeans that I kept to remind me how far Ive come-away to get them out of the wardrobe now (all my other big clothes went to charity!)

Slept like the dead last night, and now awake and it's only stupid-o-clock.... sigh. I still have a temp and achey face, but oddly no cold symptoms apart from cough, which is dry & sort of painful. I just need to get through today's work and get home tonight before I can be ill... arghhh. I have paracetamol plus with me, so will take that before I set out this morning & hope for best.

Please, please, please, let me be OK till then.

xxx

Awww Katy, hope you feel better once you have taken your paracetemol plus, and that you make it home before feeling really ill...

Me too hun... deffy feels like flu, who knows if swiney or not! Have dosed up and about to leave, thanks for good wishes, will check in tonight or tomorrow, fingers crossed to survive the day! Hope you all have a good one...

xxx

Oh dear Katy,

Hope you are ok. Try and cut short the work and get home. Can't catch up properly, just read the last few entries...will do so soon. xxx

Hey Katy, hope you are feeling better - sometimes getting home can make a huge difference (as long as all the washing up has been done!)

Have a good weekend (on those new sofas...)

Katy, hope you'll soon be better. Wishing you a restful weekend.

Got thru day OK, dosed up on paracetamol which helped with the fever & shivers. then long journey home, had to stand on train between Aberdeen & Edinburgh, 25 people standing in my carriage alone!!! At least I am back now. Kids have gone to bed, I am ready to hit the hay too & tomorrow can have a rest day (ish). Don't think this can be swine flu as still no 'cold' symptoms, just the cough, aches and fever. And didn't let anyone down work-wise, phew.

xxx

Glad you made it home - what a horrid journey. Rest this weekend and hope you feel much better soon. x

Feeling yuk, aches & shivers & high temp, have been in bed all day. Just wanted to let you all know I am OK though...

xxx

Back