Lost & Found... Map Gone AWOL!

Glad you are feeling better Katy and hope you have a great holiday to London, agree that all that walking is great exercise!

Hope you have a super holiday hun if your still on it!
London terrifies me to the core so i am instantly impressed that anyone would go there out of choice! lol
the walking (if you get through all the crowds) will do you good as well hun!
xxx

Having fab time! And walking LOADS, we have blisters, lol! But eating lots too, too much, hard to resist when family are tucking in.

Lizz, I love London - so exciting! We are staying quite near Hyde Park, so cool... and cramming tons into every day. Have sen War Horse (mon nite) & Oliver (Tues). War Horse was prob bet play have ever seen... got a standing ovation... and you will NOT believe this. The QUEEN (& Prince Phil) was there!!!! The audience were almost as excited by that as by the play, but the play won out!!! Have also shopped a bit, kids are well kitted out from Camden, & have seen several old friends... and been to museums and galleries... and it is only wednesday nite!

Laura & Curly, I really could pass you in street... aw. Big hugs.

Thanks everyone who has posted with all your good wishes, & Sleepy, hope you are better now... I still feel a bit wiped after the flu, my breathing is a bit shot, but otherwise fine. We will be home Sat nite so still lots more to do!!!

xxx

Sounds like you're having loads of fun! The problem with working in London is that I don't really make the most of it. It's such a beautiful city but most of the time I'm rushing from one place to the next without taking the time to appreciate it. I can't remember the last time I went to the theatre / musical (actually that's a lie - it was last year). We do spend quite a lot of time in Covent garden as the children love the street performers but that's about it. Must try harder!

Back home... had a FAB time. Ate way off plan for most of week, so easy to stick to healthy choices when it's just me working away, so hard when we are away as a family, OH wants to eat out every night. Will not weigh until morning, so no idea of the damage, but there will be damage, I know! Feel so re-fueled by London - the theatre, the museums, the coolness & excitingness of it, the history, the shops! Sigh!

Will post properly in morning, but just wanted to report in...

xxx

Back home... had a FAB time. Ate way off plan for most of week, so easy to stick to healthy choices when it's just me working away, so hard when we are away as a family, OH wants to eat out every night. Will not weigh until morning, so no idea of the damage, but there will be damage, I know! Feel so re-fueled by London - the theatre, the museums, the coolness & excitingness of it, the history, the shops! Sigh!

Will post properly in morning, but just wanted to report in...

xxx

You and me both hun, two weeks of eating out in Turkey I don't think I can physically fit anymore in! Glad you had a great time, don't let those scales trouble you too much come the morning.

xx

Katy, glad you had a great time in London, your trip sounds great.
Whatever the 'damage' on the scales try not to let it affect you too much. I find it takes a few days to get back on track after a holiday, so don't be too hard on yourself.

Hey Katy, Your trip sounded fab! so glad you had a lovely time with the family!

Have a fab day hun!

xxx

The 'damage' is 11st 6lbs... a gain of 6 or 7lbs. EEEEEEEEEK......

xxx

The 'damage' is 11st 6lbs... a gain of 6 or 7lbs. EEEEEEEEEK......

xxx

Give it a day or two hun as most of that will drop off as it will be water caused by change in diet xx

Hugs for Porgeous... hope you are right!

xxx

She will be right, i Put on 6lb in a weekend a few months ago. I was almost proud as i thought tht was impressive going! Came off in less than 4 days. Glad you had a nice time xxx

Morning Katy,
How you doing hun?
Hope you are not stressing about the hol gain, it'll go, you know it!
Have a fab day !

xx

Not good... yesterday... choc binge... this morning... choc binge. Sheer self-harm, deliberate and pig-headed. I feel better now and think maybe I can start from NOW? I am trying to keep my head free of blame and self-hate as I know that won't help. All I can think of was, holiday gain = shame & fear = self-punish & binge... bizarre and stupid.

That's me, all right.

Onwards, ever onwards.

xxx

Back