lost inches x

There are some good helpful videos on youtube. Did you find the one with the computer, robot type lady? There are 3-4 videos and all quite helpful.

Yeah, I was looking at one with resistance bands attached. It was a roundy shape, it looked quite big. I'll find the link:

Power Vibe™ e2 Elite [POWER Vibe e2] - £279.00 : Orbus Leisure

I do think the one you have looks excellent, especially for the obliques as I loved the oblique machine in the gym, it really works. Hmmm I'll see what he says as your results have been excellent.

There are some good helpful videos on youtube. Did you find the one with the computer, robot type lady? There are 3-4 videos and all quite helpful.

Yeah, I was looking at one with resistance bands attached. It was a roundy shape, it looked quite big. I'll find the link:

Power Vibe™ e2 Elite [POWER Vibe e2] - £279.00 : Orbus Leisure

I do think the one you have looks excellent, especially for the obliques as I loved the oblique machine in the gym, it really works. Hmmm I'll see what he says as your results have been excellent.

i have just bought this one - and i love it. it is rather big though !!
Crazy Fit Massage Pro 500W [Crazy Fit Massage Pro 500WExtra powerful, extra effectiveIt melts away fatIt stimulatesIt relaxesIt soothesHome Installation AvailableFREE DELIVERY] - £169.95 : UK Sport Imports, established importer of quality sporting eq
should have been 400.00 was 169.00.

also watched ideal world shopping channel, they were selling a small one, and demonstrating the exercises - so i sky-+'d it and can refer to it any time !! :D

I only started using it on thursday - but I love it !! I'll keep everyone posted on results.xxx

caren.

ps. congrats on your inch loss tafflass, brill news.x

Thanks Caren! That looks an excellent one also and what a good price!

Hahaha at you sky+ing the shopping to refer back to, that's ingenious!

Did you measure yourself before you started using it? Does it have resistance bands or is there anywhere I can attach them?

Looking forward to your results.

Can't wait to use one as people are raving about them.

its actually really relaxing - and i'm sleeping better as a by-product too.

no bands (or area to attach to either), but bmi sensors on the handles.

and yep, i did measure myself... i'll let you know results after 1 week !

Fantastic!!

Well done hun. I should have measured myself last week. Darn!

x

Hi,
congrats on the inch losses, it's great to measure yourself as some weeks when you may not have lost as much as you felt you should you can measure yourself and be delighted with the inch loss instead.
Best of luck.
Doirin

Back