Louise24's Diary - feeling "fat, fat, fat"

Ohhhh no..... I think I'm heading for a burn out!! I'm craving everything and itching to eat bad things.

I'm eating lasagne doritoes, but it's not making the bad cravings go away. I've drank 2 pints of water, been for a walk, called my friends and I STILL WANT CHOCOLATE!!!

Morning...

First of all, to the lovely person who left me rep - thank you so much, it's nice to know that people find my crazy diary useful. xxx

Ok, red day today as I'm out for dinner tonight (really don't want to but I promised my friend and I don't want to turn into someone who forgets about her friends when I'm loved up with BF).

B: Bacon and scrambled egg (wanted a slice of nimble but had lovely blue mould all over it).

L: Tin of tuna (I told you I need to go shopping)

D: Probably steak or chicken with salad - NO PUDDING THOUGH!!

Hopefully will last the day with zero syns after my run in with the biscuit monster yesterday. xxx

I've got the bloody biscuit monster on my back now aswell Karen!!

asda's boudoir biscuits(in the jam, trifle sponges and custard aisle) are 1.5 sins each and some amarreti biscuits are only 1 sin each - might be worth stocking up on them as they're sickly sweet and even if you sat and ate 15 you'd probably have had enough by then!

i have those or minimilks (1.5 sins) if i want something sweet.

Well... I went shopping and I've managed to shake off the biscuit / cake / crisps / chocolate monster...

I'm off to the seaside today with bf but haven't prepared a picnic this time (before you start Jax). I'll be winging it today, will try and stay neautral, as if we eat out I'll do red but if I cook at home it'll be green.

Such a complicated life I lead.

Anyway....

B: 2 poached eggs on toast and a banana
L:?
D:?

Will update the rest later, have a lovely day xx

Have a sooper dooper day at the seaside. Its Giant Bradley day today where I live so its major street party and stalls and games and stuff (and usually all day drinking) All in memory of Britains tallest ever man who used to live here, my mates parents now live in the house he lived in........ Google Giant Bradley to find out more! hehe x

OH MY GOD rainbow!!! i just googled giant bradley...i can't believe you live near to where i grew up. i'm from beverley, well i was until my mum and dad decided to up sticks and move us down south when i was younger - boo! :( it's a small world!

OH MY GOD rainbow!!! i just googled giant bradley...i can't believe you live near to where i grew up. i'm from beverley, well i was until my mum and dad decided to up sticks and move us down south when i was younger - boo! :( it's a small world!

Wow - what a small world - my mum used to work in Beverley! I really like Beverley - its ideal for getting bits and bobs cos we dont really have any proper shops here! I was in Bev last weekend as it happened! And I bet you were amazing that we can make a day out of a tall man who used to live here arent ya! xxx

Ohhh hope the day was lots of fun, I love things like that, it's great.

We didn't go to the seaside in the end as the weather was poo - we went HANDBAG SHOPPING instead, hehe, boyfriend loved it as you can imagine.
Then went to see "What happens in Vegas" was a brilliant film and I manged to steal only 2 sweets from Marc's pick and mix!!

Red day:

B: 2 poached eggs on toast
L / D: BBQ chicken salad from TGI Friday

S: Quavers and couple of sweets (so much for no syns!).

x

well done louise that's brilliant for eating out and a trip to the cinema - imagine what you might have eaten if you weren't on slimming world!!!

dunno about you but i'd have gone for something unhealthy for dinner plus a dessert, popcorn, chocolate, ice cream and sugary drink at the cinema! ...now i would probably take a hi-fi bar!!! *cries*

Thanks for making me look at it in a different light Karen, I think back to my pre slimming world days and shudder at what I use to eat without a second thought.... what even funnier is that I've got a degree in Nutrition!!! (I lived on ready meals / chocolate at uni whilst studying my nutrition text books - Ironic).

Anyway..... As I'm gearing up for the TEAM CHALLENGE I've decided to go red and boost my loss a little.

B: Got up too late!!
L: Sausage salad (Morrisons low fat pork sausages with lettuce, onion and tomatoes - YUMMY).
D: Salmon fillet with mange tout and B portion of new potatoes.

S: Cold sausages and 2 alpen light bars

Hope everyone has a good day (especially you "start of weekers").

xxx

Look at you spilling out the team talks into your own thread now!!!! Ther'll be no getting away from it for your lot bless em! xxx

I like the sound of the sausage salad. I really should start doing salads instead of sarnies every day!

It was really nice Taz, give it a go!

Ok, as I'm bored I've planned tomorrow's menu already...

B: Grapefruit and banana
MM: Alpen light bar (1/2B)
L: Ham salad and quavers (4 syns?)
D: Homemade beefburgers, coleslaw (2 syns), salad and jacket potato (1B).
S: Alpen light bar (1/2 B)

I always have the Alpen light bars now. I think I would starve or Syn without them!

Hey Lou Lou hows the diet going? i need to catch up with everyone!

Ruthy xxx

It's going well thanks Ruthy, have some how managed to convince myself I like red days?? Hehe. How about you?

Just to update...

Dinner plans changed as BF had family crisis, so I went for pork, new potatoes and vegetables. Today was meant to be my last red day, however, we're now having today's dinner (burgers) tomorrow, so will stay red again.

I'm away on Thursday evening, so will do red then and on Friday.... Blimey, thats almost a whole week of red and I've not come out in a rash yet!!

2lb loss this week. x

Wednesday's Menu - Red Day.

B: Fruit salad and yogurt
L: Bacon and cherry tomato salad
D: Homemade beefburger in a bun (1B), with cheese (1A) served with homemade coleslaw (2 syns) and salad.

S: Chocolate!

Back