Louise24's Diary - feeling "fat, fat, fat"

*slaps louise round the face with a wet kipper*

go shopping, stock up on all the foods you love on slimming world and take food to work with you.

normally i have a supply of hi-fi bars, yogurt, ryvita, mini ryvitas, fruit, beans, tinned tomatoes, tinned spagetti and wholemeal bread. i eat from my supply every day as i know if i didn't have my stash i'd be scoffing cheese on toast, crisps and biscuits...and i can eat whatever food i like from the kitchen at work. there's even ice cream in the freezer!

I don't buy bad food for at home but Mr Taz does and it's hard to resist sometimes!

Morning everyone,

I'm still not right, I managed to forget to lock my front door last night (I live in the middle of town and my door opens directly onto the pavement) - eek.

Anyway, todays menu.....

B: 42g crunchy bran
L: Pasta N' Sauce
D: Your guess is as good as mine (boyfriend said he'll cook so I literally have no idea, but won't use any syns etc and hope it suits a green day).

Have fun x

Thanks Steph, I'll be ok, I'm just a bit of a muppet. Shows what toothache can do.

Today has gone t*ts up too.... bf decided to tell me at 1pm that he was making me a chicken salad for dinner, I was planning to have pasta n sauce for lunch and be on a green day, so just have a little bit of meat tonight..... but no, he's gone to some farm and bought 2 huge chicken breasts!!! (He'll be sad if I don't eat it all).

I know he is being lovely as he knows I can have lots of meat on a red day... it's just I planned to do green.

Therefore I've had no lunch as all I have in my drawer is pasta n' sauce!!!!!

Morning,

Green day for me again today, going to throw in a few more red at some point...

B: 2 slices WW toast (1B) and baked beans
L: Pasta 'N Sauce
D: Chickpea Dahl and rice

Dinner will be rushed as I'm off to see sex and the city this evening with the girlys!!

S: a little tiny bag of pick n mix maybe

Ooh, I thought you were sharing something dirty until I read the rest of that sentance! LOL

Enjoy it, supp to be a good movie!!!

x

I think she is having her computer repaired again. But I only saw one word in that sentence too!

Honestly, at least the are some innocent people around still, like me and errrrm... Jax, haha, who am I kidding??! x

Hiya lOu!!

Oh ive been naughty....ive eaten chips beans and a sausage yesterday because we went out and the only food shop that was around was chippy.
Oh well im gonna try again tomorrow!

Hope your diet is going well...

Ruthy xxx

Im trying !!! im trying !!!

Its doing my head in i feel like a whale!

Ruthy xxx

Just start off by taking it hour by hour..... then day by day, before long you'll be building on good week after good week.

You can do it hun, look how well you've done already. I went to WI last night thinking I'd put on 1/2 stone, I STS, so I bet it won't be half as bad as you think xxx

Morning peeps,

Green day...

B: Oat so simple (1B)
L: Pasta N' Sauce
D: Chick pea dahl and rice (didn't have it last night).

S: NONE!!

Boyfriend and I have just booked to go away in only 18 days time........ therefore it's back to basics for me, I want to lose LOADS if I can.... (it's not a beach holiday though thank god) xxx

Back