Louise24's Diary - feeling "fat, fat, fat"

Hi, yes they are, but only the plain pork ones. They are lovely too, I prefer them to fat sausages. x

The lincolnshire and cumberlands are only 1/2 a Syn but they have to be the diet ones. They are nice

After 4 days on red - I'm back to GREEN!!

Back to green today, not ideal as I'm away tonight, but I was really craving carbs!!

B: Baked Beans on toast (1B)
L: Pasta 'n Sauce and apple
D: Possibly chicken caeser salad (minus the anchovies, cheese, croutons and dressing) (1B + syns).

Tomorrow - Red

B: Scrambled egg, tomatoes and mushrooms with one slice of toast (1B)
L: Buffet (eeek)
D: Duck in plum sauce (syns for sauce) with lettuce and fresh pineapple / veg.

Hope everyone has a good couple of days - especially my losers. :D:D:D x

Eeek - not been as saintly as I'd have liked but could have been worse.

B: Apple
L: Plain duck with no skin (leftovers)
D: BBQ at parents - taking syn free sausages with me so should be ok.

Hope everyone else is ok.

L x

Hey Lou - how you be? Hows was the BBQ? We went to a BBQ at my rents house too? xxx

I'm fine thanks hun, trying to motivate myself to do something though!

BBQ was nice, wasn't drinking so just played football / cricket all evening with the kids, hope you had fun at yours.

x

I dint drink either - I was the chauffeur for my other half (he even let me take his car - what a privilege! - prefer my car though, feel less pressured!!) Cool, think of all that body magic xxx

Hehe, lots of body magic, though I was batting most the time and making the kids run after the balls!!

I'm thinking of turning to alcohol this afternoon though - I've got killer toothache and just want to bang my face against a wall until it goes away!

I had a few whiskeys once because of a bad tooth, I was well and truly sozzled, the first one was disgusting, but I soon got a taste for it!! have never had it since, but it worked a treat for my toothache!

Hehe, I've just had more painkillers so don't think I'll have whiskey just yet, it's ok when I'm busy but hurts at night etc so can't sleep....... may take bottle of whiskey to bed with me! x

aw - tooth ache is bloody awful - hope it eases off soon xxx

Morning all, toothache is well and truely still with me!

It's turned me into an irratiable monster.

Green day today

B: 42g Weetabix crunchy bran
L: Pasta salad
D: Not sure yet, probably salad and something.

S: Pack of quavers

Arrgh, I don't know what is wrong with me today, I've just biten someones head off for no reason, I'm tired and just want to go back to bed.
I'm normally quite a morning person and bright and breezy - but it's only just 9am and I'm already on my second coffee.
I hope I snap out of it soon.

It's monday honey, you aren't to be blamed! That's why I come in early so no one is here and I can ease into my morning, I get annoyed when I am harassed too early! :)

x

Hey Lou hope you are feeling better today and your toothache has disappeared.:character00264:

Sending you some get well :flowers:

Hows the diet going? ive officially started back on the plan and to be honest im excited!

Ruthy xxxx:D

Thanks for the messages guys.

The diet is going....ok....

Apart from the fact people keep bringing chocolate into work so therefore I eat it.

I still have no will power...... anyone lend me some?? x

Thanks Wilkat - Taz, thats all mine, I need every last drop believe me!!

Back