louisedan diary

Mam been given a date in October so just waiting and looking after her. Mil just been told the news but I don't think it has sunk in or maybe she doesn't realise how soon it could be as she is talking about things some time away. I hope she will be there then but its very hard to accept at the moment and difficult to listen to her planning ahead.

It's good that your Mother has been given a date that is only a couple of weeks away, but still for the both of you, I'm sure it seems forever awayx

Poor MIL, it probably hasn't sunk in, either that, or she is just putting it to the back of her mind. Very hard for you all to put a 'smile' on and listen to her x

Hiya,

Ive had a shitty month or so, but not as bad as yours by the sound of it ((hugs))

Hope you ok x

yes nice Mam had date but its at Glangwili(Carmarthen) so going to be difficult travelling between the 2 hospitals.Still at least its a start in the right direction,

yes nice Mam had date but its at Glangwili(Carmarthen) so going to be difficult travelling between the 2 hospitals.Still at least its a start in the right direction,

That's not going to be easy at all, will you Mum be in for long? x

hopefully not but the problem is she lives in LLanelli so its still a trip to make she she's ok when she getsout.Refusing to stay with anyone so twice the work travelling.Still I'd want to be in my house too.

Called back to hospital .MIL very ill and not expected to be here next week. Very scary and upsetting.Sorry its a miserable post but not much good at moment. Will be on and off for while.

Called back to hospital .MIL very ill and not expected to be here next week. Very scary and upsetting.Sorry its a miserable post but not much good at moment. Will be on and off for while.

:bighug::bighug:

I just replied to you on my own diary, but just in case you don't get to read it, if you want a chat or a sounding board, or a 'hug', message me on here or Facebook xxxxxx

Mil passed away Thurday night. We were all with her so at least it wasn't in the middle of the night on her own.Lots going on with arrangements etc and sorting our heads out.Will post when in a astronger frame of mind.

Mil passed away Thurday night. We were all with her so at least it wasn't in the middle of the night on her own.Lots going on with arrangements etc and sorting our heads out.Will post when in a astronger frame of mind.

Oh Louise,
I am so sorry for you and your family, God Bless your MIL xxxx
:bighug:

funeral arranged for Tuesday afternoon. It seems like forever. Everything ready apart from food which we are doing between us.Will have more time after then to post I hope.

funeral arranged for Tuesday afternoon. It seems like forever. Everything ready apart from food which we are doing between us.Will have more time after then to post I hope.

:bighug::bighug:

I don't quite know if it's the done thing to say, but I'm sure you'll know what I mean, when I say that I hope everything goes o.k. xxxxxxx

thanks lynne. Been baking all day and most of it is sw to minimise the damage I 've already done ( but keeping that a secret in case they won't try it!)

Thinking of you Louise.:bighug:

Back