Louises Diary

I put the shake powder and a table spoon of coffee into my shaker, then put about 150 mls of water in and stir with a spoon to get all the bits of powder off the bottom then I put in the rest of my water and shake it.

I had a headache this morning but I think it was dehydration. I haven't been to asda yet for bottles of water so I need to keep a track of glasses of tap water to make sure I drink enough! Other than that I am completely fine. I can definately tell I am ready this time as day 2 for me last time I was thinking about what I would be missing etc.

xx

Well done Lou on completing your first day.
Enjoy your chillout day.
Cathy

We not me

Yeh its great to have someone at the exact same stage. There is a girl my age in the group that I am hoping to befriend as it would be nice to have someone here as both our friends sound the same and have the same challenges. So between you, the girl and all the lovely ladies on here I will be grand!!

xx

You can be my number 1 if I can be yours - and I don't think the ladies on this forum would be happy with you picking favourites lol. Just watching the Bounty Hunter - oh how I love Gerard Butler - yuminess!!!! xx

Borris said:
Deal :) he's rather lovely xxxxx

Jennifer Anniston also looks amazing - oh to look like her. That's a long way off with alot of surgery!! What packs did you get this week? I got mostly vanilla, porridge, 4 bars - there good for me to take to work and vegetable soup. I tried minestrone last night and I can honestly say never ever again!!

Xx

Little tip Lou - put the water in first !
;)

Thanks slendablenda. I'll give that a try.

Matt - my LLC said we could have bars from day 4 onwards.

Xx

misslouise193 said:
Strange how we were told different things x

Yeah mine said not on week one as well xx

hmmmmmm thats interesting. I will ask next week why she says its after 3 days when others say 1 week. thanks lady t xx

I would have just bars given half the chance lol xx

i only got the cranberry one as thats the one i had the last time but might try different ones next week x

Back