Louises Diary

Thanks Julz.

Day 22 (I think) - Just had my 3rd weigh in and I lost 4lbs!! Total loss so far is 16lbs which is massive. The LLC also had big bits of fake fat, we all thought they weighed around 10lbs when is fact they weighed 5lbs! It showed us what we had carried around with us and what we were still carrying around.

Got some flavouring for water today as I am starting to struggle with just water. It tastes great and its so good having a change from plain water.

Tried on a top this morning that I bought for new york last december, it was far too tight and I was too embarrassed to take it back at the time BUT now its probably a little too big for me :)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Well done great weight loss.It feels great when clothes get too big for you doesnt it.
Keep up the good work
Cathy

Brilliant!!! Well done Louise xx

Fab loss MissL, and you have reached your first treat! Enjoy...

thanks everyone.

Eatlikeabird, I just need to wait till I am paid then I will book my facial.

x

So glad that things are going so well for you - Well done... :D

DAY 23 - I have been using the fruits of the forest water flavouring. Can I use it in all my water? I don't know if I am making it quite right as I can only taste real sweetness rather than blackcurrant. Still finding the diet easy just a little boring but I am just moving along. xx

Its nice as a hot drink too, I don't make it very strong.

Hey everyone, hope you are all well. Had my 4th weigh in today and I lost another 4.5lbs. To say I am pleased is a pretty big understatement!! 20.5lbs in four weeks is just amazing. I am booked in for my first treat tonight - a luxury relaxing facial. I am soooo looking forward to it as I have had awful migraines all week due to the offices I am working in being painted. Smells trigger migraines so I was definately looking forward to this weekend. xXx

Well done louise, that's great.
Water flavourings - there's no limit, but they are expensive!

Thanks SB - they are expensive but I was struggling to drink just water and don't know of any alternative :(

I agree, I used to use them all the time. I certainly think they're worth it and there isn't an alternative.

Well done on your weight loss this week louise that's fab !! i got some water flavouring this week also and ive been using it all the time a level tea spoon per 500 mls its the orange sunshine so maybe it stronger than the forest fruits one ! Hope you enjoyed your facial sounds lovely :) and have a another great week . t,c karen x

Day 36 - Had my weigh in today, only lost 1.75lbs which is pretty poor in comparison to the rest of my weight losses. I have been feeling quite ill this week and my LLC said this could be a reason and that I am probably not drinking enough water. I am going to put it behind me because its still a loss and has taken me to 22.2lbs loss in 36 days which compared to other diets is still amazing.

I have found being abstinent most difficult this week. Usually when I am ill I would be buying myself fine food to sooth myself. I haven't been tempted to go and buy anything but I have found myself thinking I am hungry. I am quick to actually correct myself, telling myself that I am not hungry and it's just my mind.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

Sorry to hear you are feeling poorly. Funnily enough I just wrote a post on comfort eating and being unwell. Hard wired isn't it.

Low weight loss can be due to a number of things. Not enough water, illness the wonder of this diet though is that if you are doing what it says on the tin you will loose big time.

Chin up flower x

Thanks Clarabow, seems that there are a few of us on here not feeling great. I blame the constant changes in the weather. I haven't been coming on the forum as often but I think I will be on more often again as the support is invaluable. xx

You have had a great weight loss in 4 weeks so try not to beat yourself up because you had a smaller loss this week.It is better to look at the bigger picture, the total weight lost rather that the weekly weight loss as lots of things can effect weight loss but you are doing amazing.Hope you are feeling better soon.
Cathy

Keep smiling beautiful, I agree the weather is yukky and causing a lot of us problems. Less fat less heat thats my theory thats why I am always so cold now lol xxx

Day 41 - I am really struggling this week, sticking to the packs and water but I don't feel like I have lost weight. My WI is Saturday and this is the first week I have been properly nervous.

How is everyone getting on? x

Back