Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

I distracted myself from cleaning by putting clothes away etc... anyway I was looking though my wardrobe and found "the dress".

I bought "the dress" about 4 years ago, I was going to look at it every day and plan to get in it one day; it was my ultimate goal. "The dress" is a size 18 and when I bought it I was a size 26, it remained my inspiration until I failed yet again, where it got put in to the back of the wardrobe for "one day". :(

Anyway........ you've guessed it, I found it today, tried it on and OMFG - IT FITTED, eeeeek :eek:. Ok, it's still a bit tight around the hips, but I couldn't even get it over my head when I bought it... have also realised it is far too short and has a VERY revealing slit up the side that and me being tall is a recipe for disaster... but it won't stop me wearing it round the house, I don't care, I got into "the dress" and can't wait for it to be too big.

I'm going to return to this post every time I think I can't complete my journey, every time I want to jack it in and remind myself I am and will continue to flipping well do this.

Woooo hoooo

x

wow!!! thats amazing! i cant wait to drop a few dress sizes. its so easy to forget how much worse you felt at your heaviest once you've dropped a few stone. i'm terrible for that!

cud you wear it with leggings or something? it'd be a shame to not get any wear out of it now you've got into it!

i bought a leopard print dress last night in tesco and i love it. i used to hate animal print with a passion but i'm slowly turning. i'm worried its me age!!! dan was laughing at me last night calling me bette lynch and saying its the point if no return :)

So very Happy for you:party0011::party0011::party0011::woohoo:

Brilliant achievement:happy096:

Thanks both, still on cloud 9 over it, may post a pic of me in it later..

Sunday
B: Fruit salad with sweetened quark
L: Mushroom soup and a cheese and onion roll (A & B)
D: Fish in butter sauce (3 syns) with carrots, green beans and jacket potato (B)

Last edited:
Yey!! Ou what a lovely feeling for you Lou :D Maybe if you take a pic of you in it now and then another when you're even closer to target it'll be great motivation!

What a brilliant feeling! I have a pair of Levi's upstairs that my Grandad got me from the US, not realising the size difference. They are the equivalent to a very small size 12 but are my ultimate dream goal! Just think in a few months time that dress will fit perfectly, well done you x

Thanks everyone... oh also, I thought I should let you know that Christmas isn't actually going to happen this year until I've got my 3 stone award, I've briefed Santa already and he's going to tell the reindeers.... best get my bum in gear hey... only 2 more WI's to go...

Monday - green
B: 42g allbran (B)
L: Innocent veg mousakka (2.5 syns)
S: 2 x bonbons (4 syns) and a humbug (2 syns)
S: Apple and satsuma
D: Pasta, bacon (B), cherry tomatoes and sweet chilli sauce (2 syns) with cheese (A)

Last edited:
Just made gorgeous chocolate truffles out of dark chocolate and quark... oh my goodness, they're gorgeous and only 1.25 syns each x

Hello diary... well today I have discovered that there is something even more embarassing than falling over onto your arse in work carpark... it's.... falling over onto my arse in work carpark as a load of officers are stood in the smoking shelter......arrgh, so embarassed.

Anyway *dusts self off*... weigh in day today, fingers crossed it's ok for all your sakes (else xmas is cancelled), I've also decided that I'm not going to allow myself the week off, I'll have a take away on my birthday and a full on xmas dinner, but apart from that - I'll be on plan.

So - Tuesday
B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
S: 3 truffles (3.75 syns)
L: Vegetable lasange (A, B and 5 syns)
D: Mushy pea curry and rice

Thanks everyone - managed to lose 2lbs, so xmas is offically only 1.5lbs away... pretty please santa, it's all I really want..

And on the not so positive side... hip / bum is now REALLY hurting and can't put weight on left leg, I'm such a muppet..

I'm happy with that.. was so disappointed though, less than half the class turned up, makes me sad as I don't want people to fall at all the hurdles I have done previously... come on peeps, still go to class over Xmas, no one is expecting massive losses x

Thanks hun.... off late night shopping and carol singing in the square in a few mins, can't wait.... people have started bringing bad food into the office, no, no and no again.

Wednesday
B: Porridge (B)
S: Apple
L: Vegetable chilli and rice
S: 2 chocolates, half choc digestive (6 syns)
S: Satsuma and 3 pieces of chocolate orange (6 syns)
D: ???

Back