Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

3lb... go for it, I'm going for 2lb although would much prefer 3lb. how much more do you want to lose? x

By Xmas I want to have lost 2 stone from where I am now, and by the time I go wedding dress shopping in April I want to have lost 3.5stone more in total!

I'm the same as you, would love 2 stone by Christmas, will be starting my training to be a police officer in January so want to be at target so my uniform fits nicely etc.

Just had a lovely breakfast.... Linda mcartney red onion sausages are only £1 a box in morrisons and syn free too. Lush!

B: 2 LM sausages and spaghetti hoops
L: curry loaf and big salad
D: ??

Not got any healthy b choices in yet...

Just worked out.... It's 16 weeks until Christmas... That's just under 2lb a week, good job I worked it out as thought it was less than that. Challenge is on!!

Morning... Back at work, in for the next 7 days now, grrgh.

B: 35g all bran and scrambled eggs (b)
S: hifi lite and space raiders (6 syns)
S: 4 mikados (2 syns)
L: pasta, tomatoes and salad followed by a yogurt
D: possibly chickpea Dahl

Xx

Last edited:
Line drawn!!! Back on plan after a few days being silly, haven't been that bad but have been picking without counting syns. Dangerous!!

Tuesday, red day
B: crunchy bran and banana (b)
S: hifi lite (3) and refreshers (6)
L: chilli
S: apple
D: ??

Last edited:
Ta daaaah!! Here I am!

Been AWOL as work got a bit crazy. Now got... 10 whole days off but typically I've got a cold.

Dragged myself to wi last night and put on 2lb, grrgh, I know why though- I've been messing about and eating off plan sometimes.

Thursday
B: rice pudding (muller light and pudding rice)
L: 2 veggie sausages, grilled tomatoes and 30g wholemeal toast (1/2b)
D: chickpea Dahl

Last edited:
Back