Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Hiya diary,

Had an ok ish day yesterday, but can do better!! I'm having a green day today as have potatoes and corn on the cobs that are going to go out of date soon!

Ohhh - also, I'm seeing my consultant today and am hoping to go back to work 2 weeks early (on Monday) - I can't wait!!

B: Mullerlight and apple
S: 3 x malted milks (6 syns)
L: LF supernoodles and corn on the cob
D: Potato wedges and corn on the cob
S: Fibre plus bar or bowl of cereal later (B)

Last edited:
Morning diary,

I'm going to have a brilliant 100% day today to get myself back on plan. I'm quite excited about it.

Green day then going to do to red on up until the weekend.

B: Apple, mullerlight and pear
S: 6 mikados (3 syns)
L: Jacket potato with baked beans
D: Pasta with bacon (B), roasted peppers and tomato sauce with 21g RF cheese (0.5B)
S: Alpen light bar (0.5B) and options hot chocolate (2 syns)

Last edited:
Thanks Nikki, hopefully I can do it, I've been cheating far too much recently, eek. Can't wait to go back to work on Monday to get back into my routine again. How you doing? x

I know this is sad but.... woop woop, it's half past 4 and I'm still 100%, long may it last! x

Right...

B: strawberries and quark
L: Scrambled eggs and 1 rasher of bacon (1/3B) and a bun (4 syns)
S: 1/2 jam doughnut (4 syns), Weetabix bar (B)
D: Cheese, onion and bacon potato skins and salad (2/3B and A)

**Update - I'm on a "can't decide" day, so keeping it neutral until I know what I'm doing**

Last edited:
Blimming heck, I've chopped and changed so many times today, but it's a red day.... Had the most gorgeous tea so really enjoyed red for a change.

Right...

B: Strawberries and quark
L: Scrambled eggs, bacon and mushrooms. Bun (4 syns)
S: 1/2 jam doughnut (4 syns) and Weetabix bar (B)
D: Steak with grilled cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots, runner beans and a jacket potato (B)

Look at you miss 100%! Chuffed for you. I really know what ya mean about those neutral days hehe, I'm just too darn picky.

Haven't quite been as 100% today, I'll say 85% good, have been running round all day but not got anything achieved!!

Green day
S: Loads of haribos (I don't even like them!!!!)(28g = 5 syns, I had a third of a 200g pack, so 15 syns?)
L: Pasta N' Sauce
S: Jacket potato (greedy but better than more haribos)
D: Egg, SW chips and baked beans

Ohhh bum, I've forgotten my B's again. Also - Haribos... well, I was dashing here there and everywhere, didn't get home until 14.30 to have lunch, so I ended up opening OH's pack of haribos in the glove box, picked and ate every single jelly baby in the blooming pack!!

Must do better - even though the scales have dropped, I'm going out tomorrow night for dinner and lots of drinks with OH, brother and his girlfriend.

Also - laptop is knackered, so won't be back on for a while. xxx

Last edited:
Hello diary - I have been bad, hehe, but I had a great time doing it and the gain will be worth it.

I went out on Saturday night and got hammered (alcohol and food wise) and was paying for it most of yesterday, good news is that I'm back on plan again today and loving it. Ohh, also first day back at work today after 3 and a half weeks sick, only on 50% hours though.

Todays food...
B: 42g crunchy bran (A and B)
L: Pasta in homemade arrabatia sauce (2 syns for bacon)
S: Corn on the cob
D: Carrot and corriandor soup and toast (B)

Off to physio now xx

Last edited:
Glad you enjoyed yourself on Saturday :)

It has to be done once in a while and if you manage to get straight back on track the next day, well done you !

I sooo don't want to go to WI tonight, I know I've gained.

However - I've been here before, I kid myself I'll miss a week and go back the next week, but I never do... so I'll be getting my slightly fatter backside back to class to face the music. I will be literally running out of there and back to the car though. Hehe.

I'm having a 100% day again today, but still pretty neutral so not sure what day it is yet?

B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
L: H/M carrot and corriander soup
S: Alpen light after WI (3 syns)
D: Probably... Poached egg and sw chips, or if I go red... Chicken salad

Dont worry chicken - half the battle is turning up to class when we know we have gained to face the music!! You know it will spur you on in the end and you will benefit from having gone. Good luck xx

With you on the egg and chips!!!

Anyhooo.... I put on weight, as expected, but oh my flipping word... I got away with only gaining 1/2 a pound, I was positive it was going to be more like 3 or 4lbs.

Wooo x

Hello diary, well the gain is well and truelly behind me and I'm going to go all out and have a great week, I haven't got any nights out planned, so the are no excuses.... would like to get my 2.5 stone award by 24th, but won't be sad if it take a couple of extra weeks. I'm happy enough with the gain as I've been off work for last few weeks so have been really struggling to get structure to my day and to eat healthily.

Enough blabbering on....

Wednesday - Red day
L: Scrambled eggs on toast (B)
S: Apple and banana
D: BBQ chicken salad with roast peppers (30p in ASDA) and cherry tomatoes (4 syns for marinade)

Thursday - red day
B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
L: Tuna salad (2 syns for mayo)
S:
D: Chilli with jacket potato and salad (B)

Friday - Red
B: Fruit
L: Carrot and corriandor soup and ham salad sandwich (B)
S: Apple and muller light
D: **treat of the week** - Schezuan beef with plain boiled rice and handful of chips (20 syns)

Back