Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Had tuna mayo on toast in end, was blooming lovely, I love food.

Here is tomorrows changed diary....

Tuesday - Green
B: Yogurt and nectarine
L: LF Supernoodles
S: Alpen light after WI (1/2B)
D: Chickpea dahl and rice and alpen light (1/2B)

Was bored so just been on a 2 mile walk. Really enjoyed it but prefer being on my bike, just need to wait for my arm to get better then I'll be off like Lance Armstrong again!!

Hello diary, Just recapping on my food diary today.... also, I'm so nervous about weigh in tonight, I know what will be, will be, but I'd love a decent loss but not sure it's going to happen as I feel very bloated!!

P.S, I'm also going to see if I can do a day without any syns, I know we're meant to have them etc, but will try anyway (unless I've had a massive gain, in which case I'll be chinese bound) xxx

Tuesday - Green
B: Yogurt and nectarine
L: LF Supernoodles
S: Banana
D: Chickpea dahl and rice
S: Fibre plus bar (B)

Last edited:
Hello diary - Just back from fat club, I lost 3lbs this week so I'm well happy. Yippee. x

Food plans for next few days...

Weds - Red
B: 42g crunchy bran and nectarine (B)
L: Cherry tomato and bacon omlette
S: Yogurt and apple
D: Turkey stirfry (onions, peppers and carrots) and jacket potato (B)

Thursday - Red
B: Banana and yogurt
L: Tuna open sandwich with mayo (2 syns and B)
S: Yogurt and flump (1.5 syns)
D: Steak medallion with chips (B) and salad

Friday - Green
B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
L: Supernoodles
S: Apple
D: Pasta with roast peppers, bacon (B), cherry tomatoes and chilli

Well done on your fantastic loss this week :D good luck for the coming week, sure you'll do great. Your plan for the next few days sounds good - especially the turkey stir fry...yummm!xx

Thanks everyone, I'm pleased with my loss but still so impatient for more, it doesn't help that the girl next to me is doing cambridge and losing shizzle loads. At least I can still enjoy my life this way though.

I discovered the turkey in the freezer is actually pork!!

Weds - Red
B: 42g crunchy bran and nectarine (B)
L: Cherry tomato and bacon omlette and a flump (1.5 syns)
S: Yogurt, apple and orange
D: Pork stirfry (onions, peppers and carrots) and jacket potato (B)

Thanks every again.... I love MMs, everyone is so supportive.

Forgot yesterdays food diary

Thursday - Green
S: Tangerine
L: Cous cous and apple
D: Pasta with bacon, cherry tomatoes, onions, peppers and chilli (B)
S: Doughnut (8 syns)

Friday - Green day
S: Banana
L: Left over pasta from last night (2 syns for bacon)
S: Tangerine
D: Jacket potato with cheese (B) and sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)

Off to an 80s party tonight, only going for an hour or so as I'm working tomorrow and driving... but it's fancy dress...eek, I'm wearing pink crop top with black vest underneath, black leggings, pink stillettos and bright yellow leg warmers!!!! :banana dancer: xxx

Last edited:
Hello diary,

Had a great night last night at the party, left at 10pm as was working at 7am, also - dodged the buffet completely, yippee.

Todays diary - red day
B: Activia ff yogurt and tangerine
S: Apple and alpen light bar (0.5B)
L: Onion, cherry tomato and pepper omlette (3 syns for tiny splash of oil) and alpen light bar (0.5B)
D: tuna mayo (2 syns) on toast (B) with salad

I've attached the only picture I took of myself last night - so glad I didn't break down whilst driving!!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Hehe, thanks prawn... wish I'd got a full length one of me too.

I've just finished a set of 7 days at work, but called my boss this morning and asked if I can go in tomorrow (on my day off) to work, as I'm bored at home, plus I'm off for a week from Wednesday (after having op). Means I'll get time and half back so I'm well happy.

Todays food diary - red again, I'm getting into the swing of them..

Sunday - Red day
B: Coffee
L: SF sausages, poached eggs and cherry tomatoes on toast (B)
S: Apple and flump (1.5 syns)
D: Spicy pork with stirfried veg and a jacket potato (B and 3 syns as jacket weighed 303g not 227g) [Potato raw weight = 1.5syns per 57g]

Monday - Green day
S: Apple
L: Jacket potato and baked beans
D: ??

Last edited:
Hiya diary - I'm on a high.... eeek..... the reason... I've been for my yearly check up at the dentist!! So no more dentists for a year (lets not talk about the fact I'm having 4 teeth out at hospital on Wednesday)!!!

Todays food diary has also changed as I was hungry I had lunch at work rather than when I got home..

Monday - Red day
B: 42g crunchy bran and chopped banana (B)
S: Apple and orange
L: Beef salad sandwich on brown bread (1B and 6 syns)
D: Chicken and bacon salad with roast peppers, tomatoes and sweet chilli sauce (2 syns)

Hi Louise, how are you doing today? I have had no slip ups yet but the day isnt over yet! I live in Wrexham where on the border do you live?

Hiya..... In a pretty good mood today and not sure why?? Anyway... green day today, also - as I won't be eating much this next week I *may* have a chinese tonight, but depends on how WI goes first..

Tuesday - Green day
S: FF yogurt and apple
L: Mugshot and banana
S: 2 x Alpen light bars (B)
D: Chicken chow mein (7 syns)

Back