Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

One pound off, would have liked more but it's all in the right direction.

Not going to be around for a while as having an operation tomorrow, so won't be eating much for a few days. xxx

Morning peeps - I can't quite believe this but.... I'm home and in no pain what so ever, yipppee, only thing annoying me is my stitches. Not sure if the pain will catch up with me later though?

Yesterdays food consisted of:
B: Fibreplus bar (B)
D: 1 triangle of egg mayo sandwich on white bread (softest option)
S: 1/2 cup of H/M tomato soup

Today - green day
B: Warm coffee
L: Mashed potato and a jam doughnut (8 syns) :eek:
S: Oat so simple (B)
D: Scrambled eggs

If anyone can think of any soft foods please let me know, else I'll have no option but to eat an entire tub of Ben and Jerrys!! xx

Last edited:
Wow, home already!

I know it's not the same but my daughter has braces & when she has to go for tightening she has a really uncomfortable mouth for a day & has to stick to soft stuff. She eats stuff like Pot Noodles (so super noodles for you?), mash & baked beans, omelette, scrambled egg, soup, Weetabix in warm milk.

Glad it went ok :)

Thanks Jan, I was thinking along the same lines, really fancy rice pudding but heard the rice bits can get stuck in stitches / holes - gross hey!

Mmm, weetabix and warm milk sounds lovely, thanks for the tips x

(P.S just weighed myself on parents scales, and according to them I've put on 6lbs in one day?? - blimming things are going out the window) x

Glad things went OK!

You could make instant SW sorbet? Just blitz frozen berries and fromage frais - it's yum and goes into perfect consistency because the berries are already frozen.... wouldn't want to get little berry pips caught in a stich though, eeew.

Mmm, that sounds nice but I'd be worried about the bits... reminds me though - I could try a muller in the freezer and try that?

Still shocked that it's not hurting???? Not going to count my chickens too soon though.. xxx

morning....just a quick food update

B: SF jelly with mullerlight (0.5 syns)
L: Jacket potato minus skin with baked beans
D: Out with friends - so am going to see if pub will do me a bowl of mashed potato and gravey (5 syns?)

Really not enjoying food at the moment :-(

Hello food diary...... well today was the day my 2 and a half year relationship came to an end. I found out my boyfriend has been cheating on me (found his phone bill, called a number I didn't recognise and it was his "girlfriend" who he met a month ago).

Really really rubbish day :-(

Great day for diet though:
B: Jelly and yogurt
L: None
D: Banana
S: Mcd's small milkshake (15 syns?)

Argh, please can I wake up now and pretend this is all a dream???

Oh sweetie, it isnt a dream its a bloody nightmare :(

Keep focused on your food as this is one thing you can control, with time you will feel better I promise.

Huge hugs xxx

Thanks chicaloca.

Still not eating really..... I just want him back but know I can't ignore what he's done to me, why wasn't I enough for him?

B: Yogurt
L: None
S: SF jelly
D: Pasta n' sauce

hey hun! welcome back to SW. :D

(i don't know how to do the wave thingy, so the big grin will have to do :D)

i totally understand your annoyance about people talking whilst the consultant is. now we just all go quite and stare at them till they notice, even Fran (our consultant, brilliant one she is too). they catch on fast LOL.

do you ever fancy something sweet, but like me can't stop at one bar/biscuit? because i found a filling way to have chocolate for only 2 syns. yep, exactly two syns each time.

just empty a sachet of any Options hot chocolate into one of those smaller 170g pots of Total 0 yogurt and add sweetener to taste and wholla, and chocolate mouse/yogurt for only two syns. no guesswork required. and it's sooooo filling and yummy and now i'm drooling LOL.

Now about this bloke. i shall make this really simple.

He's an absolute IDIOT!! look at your pic, you are gorgeous!!! really you are. and you should be so proud of yourself for trying to be the best you can be. this diet isn't just about weight hun. this diet is a lifestyle change made so you can feel good about yourself! i know that right now you probably don't believe me and feel crummy. but think about it, if you feel bad then you are letting him win. he's the one who cheated, the one who gave up on your relationship, he was weak. you are stronger and better and deserve more than that. don't let him make you feel bad about yourself, because that is what he wants, he wants to be better than you, and you shouldn't let that happen. hold you head up high and say "this is me. i am worth everything i desire. i am doing this for me, not anyone else and nothing is going to bring me down"

Last edited:
Lou, I'm so sorry to hear about your bloke. How awful, what on Earth was he thinking? You deserve so much better. I hope that soon you will start to move on and then find someone who deserves you. Meantime, take care of you xx

Thanks everyone..... still blah and don't really know what to say, just feels like such a waste of the last 2 and a half years of my life.

Anyway, scales are dropping daily which is one good thing..

B: Coffee
L: cold chicken and a yogurt
D: porridge, half slice of bread and a penguin (2Bs and 6 syns?)

I don't know what day it is never mind red or green etc?

Last edited:
Oh Louise Im so sorry thats crappy news. Ive been staying away from here for a few days trying to get school organised sorry I havent been around.

He obviously wasnt thinking coz you're gorgeous so its his loss and you can find someone much better.

Thanks Tatws, when you back to school? Went into town today in my break, M&S was just a blur of desperate mums trying to find uniforms!!

Feel more like eating today - yay...

B: Yogurt
L: Banana and M&S jam doughnut (8 syns)
D: Maybe roast peppers, tomatoes and sweet potato with balsamic vinegar?

Need to fit some B's in too so may have porridge before bed again.

Ohh also - tried on some size 20 tops in Dorothy Perkins and they were ok, tiny bit tight but a few more pounds and they'll be perfect. x

Hi hun, I'm sorry to hear your news!

I didn't want to talk bout it too much as dont want to go over and over things just one thing tho:

FU*K HIM! He has made the biggest mistake of his life! you don't need someone who treats you like that! your a beautiful woman, just think if this happened to your friend what would you say to them?

You enjoy Sw you get to where you wanna be weight wise then you can say to him "Thanks so much for being a slimey tw*t, by the way the reason I look so hot darling is because you made me this way, so look at what you created and you'll never get to see it!" do the V's and walk away!

TC
xxx

Oh Lou, so sorry to read the news about your ex. I went through a similar thing with my ex - nearly 4 years ago now but it is still painful to think about. Such a betrayal of trust, and it is not easy to stop loving someone just like that, even if they have done something horrible.
But remember that you are NOT the one to blame, it was not that you weren't enough but him that wanted to have too much. He was the cheat and you are better than to be treated like that.
Focus on yourself and take care of yourself...we are all here if you need a rant :)

Back