Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Ah you sound a great deal more positive! And are doing really well with Celebrity Slim! x

Honestly... it's not been much of a problem, I've got use to it, plus I have my evening meal to look forward to each day, I could never do just three shakes a day as I love food too much. Just hope my hard work pays off on Tuesday x

Just tried it as I wasn't sure what I do - all you have to do is put your cursor beneath the main title and to the right hand side of your name and double click.
x

Thanks hun, went to the gym to distract myself, but couldn't face a shake for lunch so I made an omlette with tomatoes and mushrooms, pretty low carb so should be ok, am back at work tomorrow so will be much easier hopefully.

Also - went to chemist to get more shakes and they have a new flavour - cookies and cream! I very excited to try that bad boy.

Todays food
B: caramel shake
L: Omlette with tomatoes and mushrooms
S: Few nuts
D: Lamb steak with roast peppers, onions, cabbage and carrots (v. excited)

Hello diary, well back to work today... CS is so much easier when I'm at work... Only 2 more days left now, just hope I can stick to it, don't want to ruin my hard work now.

Sunday
B: Vanilla shake
L: Cookies and cream shake (lush)
S: Small apple (tasted amazing)
D: Roast chicken with carrots and cabbage

24 hours left...... this time tomorrow I'd have had my last shake and getting red for a complete red week (can't trust myself with carbs for a while)...

So today, have been really good food wise and burnt off 350kcal at the gym.

Monday
B: Cafe latte shake
S: Cold chicken pieces
L: Summer fruit shake
S: Nuts after gym
D: Chicken curry (peppers, mushrooms, onions) with cabbage:party0011:

Good Going on CS lou xxx
love to you and big pat on the back for all the **** not stopping you from succeeding!!! love you girl
Lyns
PS apologies for not being around xx you are soooo far in front now ! :) (seeing as we started similar goals similar and weight loss (to begin with) similar) xxx

Aww thanks girlys, this week has been hardcore, but good as I've learnt what hunger feels like and also that healthy foods taste nice too so I don't need to get my fix from naughty off plan snacks.

Lyns - you're still ahead of the race as your BMI is much lower than mine, we'll both get there in the end though.

Yay for slimming world, I've missed it and I'm back in the game x

Mmmm - I can honestly murder some supernoodles now, but going to try and do a red week.

Yay - my week paid off... I lost 5lbs and am well chuffed to set my ticker moving again, just need to ensure I lose again next week. x

Back