Lou's Diary - onwards and inwards!

Been following you all week - huge congratulations for sticking to the CS and losing an amazing 5lbs!! I'm tempted ;) Don't have that sort of will power but I bet it makes you appreciate SW and syns all over again. Well done again and fingers crossed for you next week. x

Thanks girlys, it was the boost I needed and now am 100% slimming world again. Have made my packed lunch and am going for a 100% on plan day today.

Wednesday - Red day
B: 42g allbran (B)
L: Chicken sandwich, lf yogurt, apple and carrot sticks (B)
S: Alpen light bar (3 syns)
D: 2 homemade beefburgers with salad, cheese (A) and gherkins

Of course you can, youve just done a bloomin week of celebrity slim!!! Congrats on the 5lb loss and good luck for your red week this week. You've done brilliantly! :D

Hmm, I'm not sure, hopefully i'll get it next week, but if not, I'll def get it by the week after... so I Louise24 hereby declare that I will get my 3 stone award by Monday 1st November.

Congratulations on the CS willpower and 5lb loss! Good luck for your 3 stone by November mini challenge, I'm sure you can do it x I can't wait until the day I'm 3lb away from 3 stone!

:happy096:

Loomoo - you'll soon catch me up, you've lost 22lb in just 9 weeks... I've been going for... 7 months, arrgh, slow coach! x

Oops - forgot my food diary... red day again today, am letting myself have a green day on Saturday and can not wait.

Thursday - Red
B: 42g crunchy bran (B)
L: Homemade chicken and leek soup followed by a ham sandwich and yogurt (B)
S: FF yogurt and alpen light bar (3 syns)
D: Chilli beef stirfry
S: ?? fancy something a bit naughty, but no... so probably just alpen light bar (3 syns)

well done lou your doing great 5lbs god i only ever lost that in my first week doin SW!!! fantastic im sure you ll do the 3lbs on SW deffo in 2 weeks to get your 3st shiney!!! i love shineys xx keep it up lou

ive been mixing red and green in to this week hoping to shake things up a bit so hoping for a loss of anything as long as its a loss im sick of seeing + on my PR pages in book! :)

I know how you feel hun, I hate seeing the + marks, grrgh, I'm sure you'll get a will deserved - this week though. Re the 5lb loss, thanks hun, but a lot will have been fluid, so I'll see what my next hop on the scales say before I take it as an actual loss.

Red day today
B: 2 bacon, 3 lf sausage and tomatoes (1.5 syns)
L: half a sticky bun (10 syns)
S: Satsuma
D: Salmon fillet with jacket potato (B), carrots, babycorn and mange tout

Last edited:
Hi diary - updated my food diary above, not a brillaint day as kind of skipped lunch, was out shopping with my mum, so just shared a bun and had a coffee.

Went tesco on the way home and got so many bargains - the saucy fish co salmon fillets in chilli dressing, reduced from £4 to £1, then picked up some mange tout / baby corn reduced to 45p and a bag of apples reduced from £2.20 to 60p... I love a bargain.

Oh also decided I'm going to have a red day tomorrow and try to resist green for a wee bit longer x

Morning diary - off into town today, am hoping to go to Austrailia and New Zealand in March, my best friend lives in NZ so thought if I'm going all the way over there I should see Oz too.

Need to go to the travel agents and get some advice, as not sure where to fly to etc, have managed to get 4 to 5 weeks off work, very excited about it - but I can't go unless I get at least another 2 stone off before March, which should be do - able!

Todays nosh
Brunch: 2 LF sausages (1 syn), poached egg, toast, bacon and cherry tomatoes (B)
Dinner: Schezuan beef and tiny bit of rice (8 syns?)

Oh dear - I've been cooking.... my kitchen looks like a bomb has hit it, the slimming world gingerbread men are in the bin but the onion chutney, is divine!

Gingerbread men were gross, bleugh, I had one bite and had to throw them away, would much rather have a rice tea finger than waste 1.5 syns (and the money) on homemade gingerbread men, guess they only taste good with full on butter and sugar.

Anyway - the onion chutney that Loomoo posted is really really really lovely AND syn free, I just had a big dollop with my sausage quiche. Mmm.

So today's food diary..
B: 42g allbran (B)
S: 2 satsumas and 3 celebrations (6 syns)
L: Prawn salad and an apple
S: 2 alpen lights bars (B)
D: Sausage and red pepper quiche with onion chutney and salad (1.5 syns)

Last edited:
lmao Louise that sounds exactly like my kitchen at the minute, but unlike you I won't attempt to make anything sweet. Casseroles, marinades etc yup, puddings no.... I once made a sponge which could cut through concrete once!

Anyhoo at least you tried it, more than i could lol. So ginger stars 0 rich tea fingers 1! xx Boo xx

Hehe, I don't usually bother with sweet things either, actually judging by today's 'sweet' effort, I don't think I'll bother for a long time!

To be fair though - the battery has gone on my digital scales, so had too use the 'not very accurate' big scales, so my measurements were probably well out - lets hope so as they were proper ming!

Going over to your diary now to have a nose x

That trip you're planning sounds amazing - that's great that you can wangle so much holiday! Even more motivation for you to shift a few more pounds before then to be bikini beautiful :)

Back